Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
    Whatcha trying to do there? Confuse me and hope I'll shut up?
    “Sanity calms, but madness is more interesting.”
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
      “Sanity calms, but madness is more interesting.”
      I think you may have posted that quote in the wrong thread, honey. The insanity stuff was over on Sparky!

What are you...Oma in training?
      Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
        I think you may have posted that quote in the wrong thread, honey. The insanity stuff was over on Sparky!

What are you...Oma in training?
        How deep is the river if you cannot see the bottom?
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
          How deep is the river if you cannot see the bottom?
          Certainly deep enough to drown you in if you keep this up!

Comment

Hmm...think you two need a dose of AT...or something to caption lol

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JanSam

*needs new keyboard due to build up of drool*
              love Torri

Comment

LOL Here is a towel Qasim....and more AT

sigpic

Comment

First things, first... a caption (see my last one for reference)

Teal'c... Gateworld's up again

Now let me go back to my lovely Samandan daydreams......

Did I mention: I'm in danger of electrocuting myself from all this slobber on my keyboard?

Comment

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/7...trues4c8ft.jpg
                    Judging by the glare on AT's teeth there.... she's definitely got the White Page of Doom

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                      all in all, it was interesting. decently paced, slightly too 'real' with the whole bird flu panic and the word pandemic was used, but it was enjoyable
                      Hey Sky it is interesting you bring this up. I Tivoed the Tony Danza show today because Beau Bridges was on it and when they started the interview Tony said he had not seen the show before he watched a few of the recent episodes in preparing for Beau. Tony brought up the pandemic story line and made a reference to real World evevnts like the Bird flu.

As for the episode tonight I found it a little on the slow side. But I do want to go back and watch Parts 1 & 2 back to back and see how I feel about tonights episode.
                      My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

There will be no electocuting oneself on Samanda....get a bib! [grin]
                        sigpic

Comment

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/4...trues300py.jpg

There will be no electocuting oneself on Samanda....get a bib! [grin]
                          Yes, Ma'am.

Now I'm just giggling. That was good.

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
                            Hey Sky it is interesting you bring this up. I Tivoed the Tony Danza show today because Beau Bridges was on it and when they started the interview Tony said he had not seen the show before he watched a few of the recent episodes in preparing for Beau. Tony brought up the pandemic story line and made a reference to real World evevnts like the Bird flu.

As for the episode tonight I found it a little on the slow side. But I do want to go back and watch Parts 1 & 2 back to back and see how I feel about tonights episode.
                            Matt brought up the bird flu too as we were watching it... I liked Part One more....2 did seem a little slow to me too.
                            sigpic

Comment

AT: Hey didn't you guys hear Über cleaned up my interview audio - so if you haven't listen go now - go here and listen.

My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

That's the problem... they generally have too much stuff for a single episode and too little for a two parter, so it always ends up that the first one is really well paced and the second drags, but you have to watch the second cos you're dying to find out what happens.

Did that just make *any* sense?

Comment

Working...
                                X