Clear All

congratz to everyone that won!

sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven
      Congrats to all the winners!!!!

I'm off to read the latest Stargate magazine that came in the mail today...
      PLEASE share amanda's interview!

*and if i'll get upset (you know why), please email me privately with the bad news - [email protected] *

sally
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
        Thus begins the great Samanda Emu vs Duck debate
        how about a bird that we can actually like?

i vote for dove!

sally
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark

about Question 4 b. It says 'False' for Likes skydiving . Yet, Amanda Tapping has gone skydiving once; when she was younger. How do they know that she doesn't like skydiving ??

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
            Just to see such beauty and radiance in another individual is a gift! To tear it down, is tragic. Nothing good comes from such pettiness. It amazes me that other women cannot celebrate AT's fine qualities and physical beauty. She is fully alive, always in the moment, probably in real life just as we see her on the screen. There's nothing false about the woman. And that makes me admire her all the more.
            I think you got it right on ChopinGal! I totally agree with you. How can you not admire someone so real and down to earth!
            In the Kingdom of Hope, there is no Winter

Life is too short for drama & petty things,
            so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly & forgive quickly!

Attendee of Shore Leave28, AT2 and AVALON
            Proud Member of the Sam is a Great Character Thread
            Hic Comitas Regit
            Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
            Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild (proud Shore Leave 28 attendee).

Comment

Originally posted by LaCroix
              I have a stupid question?

How many times has this thread turned over?
              i don't know.

i don't know what that means.

sally
              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sky_blue_waters
                about Question 4 b. It says 'False' for Likes skydiving . Yet, Amanda Tapping has gone skydiving once; when she was younger. How do they know that she doesn't like skydiving ??
                No idea. Maybe she said it in an interview once somewhere?

Comment

Hehe, in our Sunday newspaper we get a 7 day TV guide for the next week. At the back it has the obligatory crossword and a little quiz on an actor.

This week it was Amanda
                  share it, AD! what does it say about amanda?

sally

(edited - i see you did, AD. thanks! )
                  Last edited by majorsal; 15 October 2005, 07:05 PM.
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

No idea. Maybe she said it in an interview once somewhere?

I wish Amanda was a karate instructor. I would take that class. She could give me a judo flip anytime.

Comment

Originally posted by sky_blue_waters
                      I wish Amanda was a karate instructor. I would take that class. She could give me a judo flip anytime.
                      Haha, right on

Just read this really random, and rather amusing fic: A Pirate's Life, by raindroproses. It's a Sam and Vala: Space Pirates fic. lol?

Comment

I can't believe she went to University of Windsor (from what I could tell, that answer was a, it was pretty blurry). My grandfather was a prof. there, and my parents are both graduates. Not that its relevent, its just cool
                        The truth is out there. Getting there, well thats a whole different can of worms.

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
                          Hear Ye Hear Ye Hear Ye

Be it known that SunKrux as been appointed Ambassador-at-Large. May she continue to establish fair and cordial diplomatic relations with other kingdoms as she represents the kind citizens of Samanda.

Jester

Looking with approval over the Roll Call that CG graciously provided her...
                          Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                          My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux

... I'll enjoy Origin for you though. Vala at the stake is kinda nice. LOL
                            So, you enjoy a baked tart every once in awhile?!

What a setup ... forgive me, I could not resist!! All in good fun!

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar

Looking with approval over the Roll Call that CG graciously provided her...
                              Thanks, ss ... what a great pic of Amanda and I think she's also smiling at the Samandan winners of the 2005 Stargate Awards: Astro, Skydiver, and Uber!

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                                PLEASE share amanda's interview!

*and if i'll get upset (you know why), please email me privately with the bad news - [email protected] *

sally
                                Quick synopsis...There no mention of Sam and Jack, other than the stuff we've heard thousands of times. Couple of quotes in regards to the Mitchell/Carter command thing:

Originally posted by Amanda Tapping (via Stargate magazine )

[Mitchell] has a very different way of leading than I do. So we each play on our own strengths, and that's I think what makes the team as cohesive as it is.
                                Originally posted by Amanda Tapping (via Stargate magazine)
                                You know, I have an interesting thing about him being the leader of SG-1, because Ben and I have this constant thing - hey, we're both of equal rank, but I've been on SG-1 much longer. How come you get to lead? I actuall went up to Rob Cooper after this one episode that I had just read and said, you know, Carter kind of takes control of this mission and does all the intel on it - how come Mitchell comes in and ends up calling in the troops and leading them? That seems terribly unfair, you know, when they're both the same rank. And Rob said, no, no, you're right - you'll be leading that mission.
                                She talks briefly about her appearance on SG:A and that she'd love to direct again.

Cutest thing from the interview? She was conducting it by phone and Olivia was in her lap chewing on the phone cord!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X