Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SunKrux
    *snerk Daymn straight baby! It truely is an Art form. But thankfully some of us are blessed with it genetically!

*sent Jeffer some jello for this one
    Thanks Green is my fav kind of Jello

I bet is Sam's fav too
    Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
    sigpic

Comment

Hey y'all, it's me again! Did anyone miss me? Cause there no new episodes I'm almost getting witrawl symptoms if I didn't had a big weak for Amanda ( a crush, huge one).

Hope some of you go to GABIT, and, no order, just a tip, make pictures if it's possible. I'm sure I'll save 'em on my PC!
      Have fun on those 2 days in Paradise!

I'll try to post soon!

Daivy

Thank you Ambermoon for the sigs!

Comment

Originally posted by Coley
        Right I shall have to leave you now.

I'm off for a weeks holiday mountain biking in Scotland tomorrow and I HAVE to pack!! I will be back just before GABIT

Take Care everyone
        Have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux
          CG - as a mod on another board, you really don't want to be a fly on the wall of the mod's inner sanctum...trust me. LOL

btw, do any of you ever stop to think that Ben Browder and Claudia Black were approached by the SG1PTB? If I recall correctly, they were. I'm just saying... I know that change for some people is a bad thing...but it's not really. It's just upheaval. Don't hate me cause I like BB as Mitchell and CB as Vala...hate me because I have naturally curly hair. LOL
          "HATE"?

"Hate." Hmmm. H - A - T - E

<<flips through Royal Dictionary of Samanda>>

Let's see...

Happy...

Helpful...*Whoops! Too far...*

*starts with ha- Mary Beth. Ha- ha-...okay here we go...*

Harlot...*HARLOT???? What's that doing in the official dictionary????? (mental note: must address this issue with the Samandan elders soonest...)*

Okay then...

Harlequin (on crack)..."see TPTB and romance for more details"

Hathor...

Hmm. Sorry...but apparently the word "HATE" isn't in my dictionary. (although I'm way jealous of the "naturally curly hair" thing though...but that's a different topic altogether.)

As for your liking the characters of your choice...it's all good. I LOVED Farscape and wept bitterly when it was cancelled...I LIKE Vala...she's got great potential...same with Mitchell.

The only thing we can't stand around here is bashing one character or fanbase to raise up another. This is verboten and is frowned upon by the elders of our fair land...(although...between you and me...they clearly have a screw loose or something if they keep words in the royal dictionary that are a bit...uh...off)...

Truth be told I've thoroughly enjoyed your posts and hope you don't feel in anyway unloved. That's the ONLY thing we can't stand around here. *wait, I just said that "bashing one character or fanbase to raise up another" was the ONLY thing we can't stand around here...well, hopefully people won't notice and will just accept this as the second ONLY THING because it's RIGHT*

(man, I'm in a corny mood today, aren't I???)

BTW...I've missed it...what's your Royal title here? I'm the Royal Videographer and Royal PITM...

I've got it!!!! Perhaps you could be our Royal Ambassador...help us deal with those who like Vala and don't understand they're welcome here too. Additional responsibilites would include spreading the joy of Samanda to those whose minds are twisted by the "if you love one you must hate the other" mentality.

What say ye? What say ye all????

Last edited by Uber; 14 October 2005, 12:25 PM.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

I second the motion!!!

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
            "HATE"?

"Hate." Hmmm. H - A - T - E

<<flips through Royal Dictionary of Samanda>>

Let's see...

Happy...

Helpful...*Whoops! Too far...*

*starts with ha- Mary Beth. Ha- ha-...okay here we go...*

Harlot...*HARLOT???? What's that doing in the official dictionary????? (mental note: must address this issue with the Samandan elders soonest...)*

Okay then...

Harlequin (on crack)..."see TPTB and romance for more details"

Hathor...

Hmm. Sorry...but apparently the word "HATE" isn't in my dictionary. (although I'm way jealous of the "naturally curly hair" thing though...but that's a different topic altogether.)

As for your liking the characters of your choice...it's all good. I LOVED Farscape and wept bitterly when it was cancelled...I LIKE Vala...she's got great potential...same with Mitchell.

The only thing we can't stand around here is bashing one character or fanbase to raise up another. This is verboten and is frowned upon by the elders of our fair land...(although...between you and me...they clearly have a screw loose or something if they keep words in the royal dictionary that are a bit...uh...off)...

Truth be told I've thoroughly enjoyed your posts and hope you don't feel in anyway unloved. That's the ONLY thing we can't stand around here. *wait, I just said that "bashing one character or fanbase to raise up another" was the ONLY thing we can't stand around here...well, hopefully people won't notice and will just accept this as the second ONLY THING because it's RIGHT*

(man, I'm in a corny mood today, aren't I???)

BTW...I've missed it...what's your Royal title here? I'm the Royal Videographer and Royal PITM...

I've got it!!!! Perhaps you could be our Royal Ambassador...help us deal with those who like Vala and don't understand they're welcome here too. Additional responsibilites would include spreading the joy of Samanda to those whose minds are twisted by the "if you love one you must hate the other" mentality.

What say ye? What say ye all????

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
            ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

No one hates you! I don't think hate is in the Samandan vocabulary is it? Unless directed at skiffy. I shall temper my views on Vala to dislike!!

No one minds CB or BB I don't think, though myself I'm very irked that BB got to somehow be the lead actor. Now that isn't BB, but the person making the casting and contracting decisions!!

Change can be good. When all this settles we may have our great team show back again!!
              hey, i'm glad that you like them. adn i hope that you dont' ever take my dislike personally. if i offend, whack me. i promise i won't whack back.

it's a simple fact of life that for everything in the world, there is someone taht likes it. and no person's individual like is any better than another's....and it only needs to be right for that one person
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by crazedturkey
                The thing that bugs me about the scary virulant anti-shippers is that it's always the Sam character that gets attacked. She's pathetic, she's weak, she's pining after an unrequited love...
                Well I'm a die-hard, but hopefully not virulent or scary anti-shipper--and major Sam fan. I just don't like introducing the whole pairing off of lead characters. It would be so much more refreshing to me to see them have a bond without any romantic mess. And I don't see them as a really good pair in the long run. (ducks)

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek

CAPTIONARY!

Sam hacks into the surveillance camera in Teal'c's quarters....the night Ishta visits

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
                    Is it possible to die twice?!
                    Only if you're Daniel

*ducks*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                      Sam hacks into the surveillance camera in Teal'c's quarters....the night Ishta visits
                      Or Krista
                      Or Shau'nac
                      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                      love Torri

Comment

Wow...we've had a lot of ducking lately...

Dancer of Spaz yesterday, jckfan55 and Skydiver today...

Perhaps we should make the DUCK the Royal Bird of Samanda.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Right I shall have to leave you now.

I'm off for a weeks holiday mountain biking in Scotland tomorrow and I HAVE to pack!! I will be back just before GABIT

Take Care everyone
                          Bye, Coley! Have a great time! We'll miss you. Take lots of pics and post them when you return. I agree with you on your post on the sexed-up female characters. Why do women have to show off their reproductive organs to feel attractive? Pfft! (Goes off on a crazy rant again)
                          Originally posted by DAivy
                          Hey y'all, it's me again! Did anyone miss me?
                          Hi, Daivy! Waves enthusiastically. I'm going through withdrawal, too. Luckily, I'm currently watching season 8 thru netflix & there are 3 episodes I haven't seen yet. Yipee!
                          Originally posted by minigeek
                          I second the motion!!!
                          I 3rd it. Thanks, Uber!

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
                          Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

Originally posted by jerin
                            I'm going through withdrawal, too. Luckily, I'm currently watching season 8 thru netflix & there are 3 episodes I haven't seen yet.
                            Well I watched the whole 1st season of Lost and eps 1-4 of season 2

Now I am going to watch BSG season 1 and Dr Who season 1

Any recommendations for when I have finished those?
                            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                            love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                              Wow...we've had a lot of ducking lately...

Dancer of Spaz yesterday, jckfan55 and Skydiver today...

Perhaps we should make the DUCK the Royal Bird of Samanda.

Nuh uh. No way, dude. That would make Mr. Emu all sad .... he did his hair and everything.

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                              ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
                                DUH ... what "important scene in Ascension" got cut?!! Inquiring minds want to know ...
                                AT says on the DVD that there was a scene with Sam and Janet where they talk about how she got psych. cleared but no one told her & that there's a guy in her life or something like that. AT thought it was important for Sam's arc in the story but it was cut "for time."
                                On that note, I think we should watch Ascension this weekend. Foothold was just on Monday night. I vote for Ascension especially after you tell me where the missing scene was supposed to go!
                                Drat! I missed Foothold. Darn earning a living stuff! I may have to re-view it this weekend anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X