• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qasimjavid
    Of course Olivia is into potatoheads who isnt
    LOL, well you know, some people just ain't right

<----playing potatoheads with 2 year old AS WE SPEAK
    If you immediately know the ep stinks, the writers were cooked a long time ago

Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild
    proud Shore Leave 28 Attendee
    Naughty Shore Leave 29 Attendee (sorry all but thanks for the rescue. many many thanks)

Carmen Argenziano Appreciation

Comment

Oh, another Sam moment is where Sam is ordered to take some time off. She's talking to O'Neill and he says, "as we met". The look on her face is priceless!!! Wasn't that Ascension?
      If you immediately know the ep stinks, the writers were cooked a long time ago

Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild
      proud Shore Leave 28 Attendee
      Naughty Shore Leave 29 Attendee (sorry all but thanks for the rescue. many many thanks)

Carmen Argenziano Appreciation

Comment

Originally posted by WhatFateAlmondRoca
        Oh, another Sam moment is where Sam is ordered to take some time off. She's talking to O'Neill and he says, "as we met". The look on her face is priceless!!! Wasn't that Ascension?
        Yes it was 'Ascension'
        CARTER: Take it easy?

O’NEILL: Yeah. You’ve been a little tense.

CARTER: Tense? Me? I’m not tense. Am I? (quietly) When did you first notice?

O’NEILL: As we met.

CARTER: I’ve always just thought of myself as very focussed.

O’NEILL: It’s called working too hard. You’re gonna crash and burn.

CARTER: I really don’t have that much else to do, Sir.

O’NEILL: Well find something. Take up…golf. Fly a kite, knit something.

He leaves the room.

CARTER (to the empty room): I, I’m fine. Really.
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

Have I said how great Sam is recently? Not sure if I have.
          Sam is just Great!!!
          Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Originally posted by AGateFan
            Sam is just Great!!!
            Make it bigger:

SAM IS JUST GREAT!!!
            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
            love Torri

Comment

Favorite moments? I love when she's explaining to Jack exactly what a wormhole is and completely loses him in the process. Pretty much everything in "Hathor" when she's kicking butt. "Window of Opportunity" frootloops discussions. Blue jello. Neutrinos vs. Nintendos. Crossword puzzle wars. So much to pick from.

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                  What is your favorite sam moment? The scene that you rewind your tape to watch again and again?

I kinda like the 'there goes my career' bit in hathor
                  Hmmm. A favorite Sam moment. Well, out of the virtual universe of wonderful Sam moments, I guess I'll start with this one:

"Do we have to arm wrestle?" from Children of the Gods. I would swear that look on Jack's face when she said that meant he was thinking, "If only."

Just sayin'.
                  MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!
                  sigpic
                  Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking

Comment

Originally posted by Traveler Enroute1
                    "Do we have to arm wrestle?" from Children of the Gods. I would swear that look on Jack's face when she said that meant he was thinking, "If only."

love Torri

Comment

That's it! That's the look! Thanks for the visuals, q!
                      sigpic

Comment

and before anyone complains - Sam is in 66.666.......% of those pics
                        love Torri

Comment

And now for post 6000:

love Torri

Comment

Just found some cool stuff at: http://sg1-atlantis.com/adopt.php

love Torri

Comment

And now for post 6000:

6000 POSTS!

NOW THAT'S SOME POSTING!

BIG CONGRATS TO YOU,

qasimjavid

Just sayin'.
                              sigpic

Comment

Anyone else find the caption on this photo somewhat idiotic?

"Carter gets to point the gun in Desperate Measures."

Um, hello! McFly! She's a Lt. Colonel in the United States Air Force and a member of Earth's flagship Stargate team. She points a gun on a regular basis. Who was the brain child of this caption? Obviously someone who had never watched an episode.

Comment

Working...
                                X