Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lida
    Uber, I can rarely say this, but I'm speechless....it was MORE than I can say. You are so talented and you should be VERY proud of that vid. AT is going to LOVE it! I'm so proud of you......and so happy to be a very small part of this fantastic family of fans.
    Hey...Can I take this opportunity to request an upgrade in my royal title? From Royal Photographer to Royal Videographer???

I'll keep the Royal Pain in the Mik'ta title regardless...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by SamFan31
      Captions?

Sam to self: Whoa! Concentrate… don’t drive this like the Indian!
      CAPTION:

Amanda...feeling bad that she gets so much more fan mail than the others...did her best to hide the evidence among the SG-1 props and got caught wheeling away boxes 490-494...

Last edited by Uber; 03 September 2005, 05:56 PM.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Captions?

Amanda grumbling to self: You've got to be kidding me. I come back from maternity leave and I'm immediately informed to pick up a few packages at the main office. I ask you. What am I suppose to do with all this blue jello? I barely have room for the diapers in my trailer.

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth
          Hey all,

I'm in the process of writing a Sam centric fic, but the lure of photoshop got me once again. This is a pic to support the story (au Carter fic).. figured I'd share, love a good Amanda close up

http://www.svucrib.com/%7Esg16/galle...llercarter.jpg
          did you put scars on her?

great pic!

sally

ps - btw, what pic is this from?
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal

great pic!

sally

Its RepliCarter from Gemini - when she's showing Sam how Fifth made her kill everyone at the SGC.

Comment

Yup and AD picked it correctly, it's from Gemini.. but worked for my Killer!Carter concept. As did this one

Originally posted by majorsal

great pic!

sally

Last edited by Myrth; 03 September 2005, 11:01 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

Ackkkk!!!! I can't believe no one has posted here in three hours!!!! So, this post is just because.....

Comment

Originally posted by Dani76
                  Well, I have to admit, initially I was disappointed when I remembered that we would not get to watch a new episode tonight, but I am really enjoying tonight's marathon. The fans have chosen well! Some of the best "Best of the Stargate Moments" episodes. Great team stuff, fun, "edge of your seat" suspense and action. It's good to see Jack and Janet back with the team. Good old times!
                  But what I enjoy the most - these are all great Sam episodes, especially Scientist Sam episodes. She is so great as a scientist. In these episodes she really is the brains of the whole show and the one who figures out how to save the day. God, I missed that.
                  Anyways, hope you all are enjoying it as much as I am.
                  Everybody, have a nice (Labor Day) Weekend. See you all on the other side.

"And we are walking!"
                  I really enjoyed seeing all those eps together too. They truly are some of the best. I saw a few folks comment that they didn't see how A Matter of Time got in there.....but I always liked that ep.

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
                  She specifically said
                  Spoiler:
                  that Cassie was having a hard time,
                  which really could mean anything.
                  Spoiler:
                  Drugs... prostitution... 3.75 GPA instead of a 4.0... the sorority she was rushing wouldn't let her in... boyfriend(s) trouble... her myspace was out of whack... her favorite show was in hiatus...

I only wish that it was said WHAT it was. I guess Sally's right: We may never know...
                  I think what's been
                  Spoiler:
                  troubling Cassie is that:
                  A. Her mother was killed (meaning she'd lost a mother twice in her life)
                  B. Her default parents (Sam and Jack) still haven't gotten married!

My story. Stickin' to it!

Comment

The following are screenshots of Amanda Tapping's appearance in Degree Of Guilt.

From http://fp.culttv.plus.com/ukculttv/babes/tapping.html
                    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                    love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
                      The following are screenshots of Amanda Tapping's appearance in Degree Of Guilt.

From http://fp.culttv.plus.com/ukculttv/babes/tapping.html

Can't rep you yet qasim!!

Comment

Captions?

Sam to self: So how come I get the job of shipping the General his back copies of Angling Weekly??!!

Comment

This is the last time I agree to look after someones Simpsons DVD's
                          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                          love Torri

Comment

All I know is that I boycotted SG-1 when Vala was the female lead. Now that Sam's back, I'm right back in there. To go from Sam who was a strong, intelligent, all around amazingly written character to Vala, whom I can't stand at all, was just too much to handle.

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
                              Distract your boss and download it!! Its awesome

The following are screenshots of Amanda Tapping's appearance in Millennium.

Where do you find these films. I'd like to get a copy of all the movies she's in but I can't find them on sale.

Comment

Originally posted by dmovies
                                Where do you find these films. I'd like to get a copy of all the movies she's in but I can't find them on sale.
                                You can look on Amazon in the search box select DVD and enter 'Amanda Tapping' - as for millennium its a series

From IMDB:
                                Notable TV Guest Appearances

1. "Stargate: Atlantis" playing "Lieutenant Colonel Samantha 'Sam' Carter USAF" in episode: "Letters from Pegasus" (episode # 1.17) 4 March 2005
                                2. "Millennium" playing "Dr. Cantor" in episode: "Borrowed Time" (episode # 3.10) 15 January 1999
                                3. "The Outer Limits" playing "Cmdr. Kate Girard" in episode: "The Joining" (episode # 4.13) 17 April 1998
                                4. "The X Files" playing "Carina Sayles" in episode: "Avatar" (episode # 3.21) 26 April 1996
                                5. "Kung Fu: The Legend Continues" playing "Annie" in episode: "Shaolin Shot" (episode # 4.6) 22 April 1996
                                6. "Due South" playing "Audrey McKenna" in episode: "Starman" (episode # 2.10) 22 February 1996
                                7. "Goosebumps" playing "Mrs. Merton" in episode: "It Came from Beneath the Sink" (episode # 1.14) 2 February 1996
                                8. "The Newsroom" playing "Lindsay Ward" in episode: "Dinner at Eight" (episode # 1.2) 1996
                                9. "Forever Knight" playing "Dr. Naomi Ross" in episode: "Near Death" (episode # 2.23) 8 July 1995
                                10. "Kung Fu: The Legend Continues" playing "McIllroy's Girlfriend" in episode: "An Ancient Lottery" (episode # 2.4) 14 February 1994
                                11. "Street Legal" playing "Newscaster" in episode: "The Harley" (episode # 6.2) 1991
                                love Torri

Comment

Working...
                                X