No announcement yet.

RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im kinda new here so i dunno if it has been mentioned and i really didn't feel like going through the million or so posts but........

did anyone else see the incredible hotness of RDA in Affinity when he first walked into sams lab? He looked soooooooo good!! with the way he was standing and the clothes he was wearing, i mean wow! He's like wine, he just gets better with age. I mean he was cute in MacGyver (minus the mullet-y hair) but....... yeah i agree with yall. He is so good looking!!

just thought i would throw in my two cents and see if anyone else saw that.

YJ
    WELCOME TO THE GUTTER YOOJOO

Glad to have another delurkee. I can't help you with pictures from Affinity, but I know there are some and I am sure another GG will be in to post them for you. I think everybody liked that scene. Have a good time and enjoy the RDA fest.

Kliggins

We can all thank Kate at rdanderson.com for this picture. She gets the best pictures of him.
    sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=yoojoo]Seeing as im new and don't know what in the world is going on, can you explain a few things for me. Actually can you define them. Whump, thunk, and thunking gear?
      QUOTE]

Yoojoo:

I see that Nikki and Oz answered your questions. Just wanted to let you know that Jacksbabe will probably be along in the morning with your thunk helmet and drool cover. Rural should also be along in the a.m. with some helpful supplies.

I am posting some supplies, but these are Mala's creations so thank her for them. I find them very useful.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RDAfan61
        Hi

To celebrate my return to the gutter, I thought I would post a few pics. What's that you say, Shelly's actually going to post more than 1 pic here? Why yes, I am going to try. LOL

I was watching the end of Small Victories the other nite and saw a few shots I had to make for the Gutter Gals here. Hope you like.

http://home.earthlink.net/~stuckinblahks/SmVic01b.jpg
        Are you all looking at my butt he seems to be saying. Why, yes. Yes we are.

http://home.earthlink.net/~stuckinblahks/SmVic02b.jpg

I thought this one was just a nice smile.

2 more coming.
        Shelly
        If these are the kind of pics we get for you going away and coming back... You should go away more often. I'm just kidding!! Thunk you ever so much for these wonderful pics! Oh and the butt shot... YUMMY!

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
        MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
          WELCOME TO THE GUTTER YOOJOO

Glad to have another delurkee. I can't help you with pictures from Affinity, but I know there are some and I am sure another GG will be in to post them for you. I think everybody liked that scene. Have a good time and enjoy the RDA fest.

Kliggins

We can all thank Kate at rdanderson.com for this picture. She gets the best pictures of him.
          Hehehe! A nice big grin!!! Thunk you Kliggie!

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
          MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by yoojoo
            Seeing as im new and don't know what in the world is going on, can you explain a few things for me. Actually can you define them. Whump, thunk, and thunking gear?

I have a pretty good guess of what all of these mean but i find that when i fail to clarify thing i end up making a fool out of myself so i am trying to keep from doing that.

And... and can ya help me find that pic cus that scene is just.. just..... wow!!
            Hail and Welcome yoojoo. I see our dear Oz has explained Whumped and Nikki brought you some THUNKing gear and got you started. I am the instructor of THUNK at Hussy U. *passes THUNKING manual* I am also the warden of the little, itty, bitty sponge. An item to be used at the discretion of the holder on Jack or Mac, depending on your preference. Bev is our 'music' teacher and Oz is the wordsmith and the mistress of hussydom. Mala is the Gutter Fairy and the bearer of the scrubbed image and Jacksbabe is the Gutter pixie. Tame is the founder of Hussy U. Kliggins, Susan, Shelly, Anakin....All the regulars contribute to our delinquency in some way on a regular basis.

I am an unabashed RDA fan from way back and I love our dear Mac and Jack equally. My clones are well kept *looks meaningfully at Meimei* I have been known to post pics of both the Headmaster (Jack) and the Dean of Students (Mac) on many occassions.

As for THUNK equipment: See Jacksbabe for your helmet and keyboard cover, Anakin for your belt, Susan for your bucket, Mala for all the other sundries. Bib, defib paddles...oh help me out ladies I've forgotten!

Enjoy your time and happy THUNKing!

Comment

Hi

To celebrate my return to the gutter, I thought I would post a few pics. What's that you say, Shelly's actually going to post more than 1 pic here? Why yes, I am going to try. LOL

I was watching the end of Small Victories the other nite and saw a few shots I had to make for the Gutter Gals here. Hope you like.

2 more coming.
              Shelly
              THUNK you for sharing Shelly! So glad you got your comp up and running again. Jack was worried.

Comment

Seeing as im new and don't know what in the world is going on, can you explain a few things for me. Actually can you define them. Whump, thunk, and thunking gear?

I have a pretty good guess of what all of these mean but i find that when i fail to clarify thing i end up making a fool out of myself so i am trying to keep from doing that.

And... and can ya help me find that pic cus that scene is just.. just..... wow!!
                Hi there yoojoo - welcome to the Gutter, splash on in!!

Well I can hand you some of the thunking gear that you will no doubt be needing, hope you havent hurt yourself in my absence!

One drool cover for your keyboard:
                And one very useful Thunking Helmet:

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksbabe
                  Hi there yoojoo - welcome to the Gutter, splash on in!!

Well I can hand you some of the thunking gear that you will no doubt be needing, hope you havent hurt yourself in my absence!

One drool cover for your keyboard:
                  And one very useful Thunking Helmet:

And here's Mac with your drool bucket...

Furlings, they sound cute. Like Ewoks. --- SG-1

sigpic

sig by Mala50. You rock.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar

As for THUNK equipment: See Jacksbabe for your helmet and keyboard cover, Anakin for your belt, Susan for your bucket, Mala for all the other sundries. Bib, defib paddles...oh help me out ladies I've forgotten!
                    Ahem... First of all, Welcome YooJoo... Just a slight modification, Rural: belts can be overated sometimes, and just not strong enough. After drowning my bank account under dentist bills, I have instead decided to wear - along with my thunking helmet - a tooth protection. I may look like a training boxer right now, but my clone doesn't mind, and for the sake of everyone's bank account, I'd recommend that extra protection for intense thunkers... (raises eyebrow thoughtfully)
                    Last edited by Anakin; 04 October 2004, 05:36 AM.
                    Sig pic courtesy of AmberMoon
                    ............oo0oo............

Comment

im kinda new here so i dunno if it has been mentioned and i really didn't feel like going through the million or so posts but........

did anyone else see the incredible hotness of RDA in Affinity when he first walked into sams lab? He looked soooooooo good!! with the way he was standing and the clothes he was wearing, i mean wow! He's like wine, he just gets better with age. I mean he was cute in MacGyver (minus the mullet-y hair) but....... yeah i agree with yall. He is so good looking!!

just thought i would throw in my two cents and see if anyone else saw that.

YJ
                      Welcome yoojoo You are already a full fledged member of the gutter I can see. Yes, Jack was a hottie when he walked into Sam's lab in his black t-shirt (my favorite with his distinguised gray hair that sometimes stickys up ). Your two cents are worth a million here. Thunks for joining us in the gutter.
                      Desperate Thunker

Comment

Hi

2 more coming.
                        Shelly
                        Beautiful pictures to thunk with Shelly---both sets of them! I personally love the one of Jack's butt...yes, we are all looking at it. And who can blame us??? His butt is just so thunkable. You are a gem for sharing!
                        Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Feli
                          Who's never far away...!

So, what did you do this time? *g*
                          I had a little chuckle with this one Feli...you are so lucky because you HAVE to lurk in order to keep an eye or two on us. It's a tough job but somebody has to do it! Thunks for suffering so we can enjoy our thunkin' selves.
                          Last edited by Critter; 04 October 2004, 07:15 AM.
                          Desperate Thunker

Comment

Hey y'all!Long time no post,been busy.

Just wanted to say I was over checking out rdanderson.com earlier to see when else our delectable,silver-haired fox was going to be on TV,other than SG-1 & MacGyver.I see "Past the Bleachers" is supposed to be on at 12 PM Lifetime channel on Oct.23rd[Saturday].

Welcome to all the newcomers & "delurked".RDA/Jack/Mac knows how to reel 'em in .
                            nugglebugget

greetings from the "Bluegrass State"where the grass is actually green,just like everywhere else

Comment

MeiMei what the hell did you do to your clone?

I don't care what MeiMei did to her clone...I just want to kiss him and make him feel better....yes, kiss him all over to make him feel better all over.

I leave you all alone in the gutter for the weekend and look what I find when I get back. I am so sad let the kissing begin....
                              Desperate Thunker

Comment

Uh huh, sleep yeah I believe that...

http://ruralstar.free.fr/pics/SG1/417Absolute_Power.jpg
                                *******BIG SIGH*******
                                Rural, your pictures are so yummy....
                                Desperate Thunker

Comment

Working...
                                X