RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hubble
    I'm relatively new to this forum so....You may have already posted something somewhere about your first meeting with RDA when you had a beer with him. If so, is there anywhere I could find it 'cause I don't know anything about it and would like to hear about it...him...Sounds like he would be an easy person with which to speak. (Didn't want to end that one with a preposition.)

17 degrees is downright balmy.
    Go Here.. http://s3.invisionfree.com/Stargate_...opic=42&st=570

Scroll Down to May 19 2005, 07:24 PM by ONTLL's.. and you can read My first encounter!!

and enjoy!!
    Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
    sigpic
    Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Well GGG's its off to WORK AGAIN!!

Later.. and behave!!

Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
      sigpic
      Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s
        GOOOOOOOOODDD Mooooorrrnnning Jynjyr!!!

How am I supposed to tell stories of the "REAL" Man when you post pics like this!!
        ON2LL's, anything about the "REAL" man beats the heck out of anything I could be posting.

Jynjyr (with jealousy) We have to talk before next year. *throws another handful of coins in her 'Lake Louise' jar*
        You're never too old to do something goofy.
        sigpic
        Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Thanks again very much for posting your pics O'N2Ls! You got some really nice shots of him. I especially love the smiling ones! I'm so envious but so glad you shared.

Just a little something for you as my thanks

Shelly
          My Photos
          sigpic

Comment

Ivy, congrats on the Photoshop! Have fun playing with it. That's what you need to do too. The more you play the easier it will be for you. Look forward to seeing your work with it.

Well I'm off. See you all later!

Shelly
            My Photos
            sigpic

Comment

next YEAR, I want him IN JEANS!! THEN we might have some problems, speaking of problems, my brothers want to enroll my into STALKERS Anonymous, cuz they think I have a problem of driving a 1000 km for this GUY!!
              WELL I DON'T.... Do I??
              Problem? I don't see a problem! I see fun!

S

Comment

<snip>
                RDA looks at me and Asked "Are you Cold??" (Reason being, it was snowing earlier, my hair was wet (of what there is!!) and my front of my Jeans were wet too cuz I was leaning on a Box or something to get over the Fence, so I could take the pictures!!)
                and I said "No, I am an Albertan!!"
                He said "oh okay, Well I am COLD, I am going inside" and turns and starts to walk away
                I gathered Courage and said "I thought you were a Minnesota Boy!!"
                He turned and Cocked an EYEBROW at me and then Smiled again and walked back to me!! (I was shaking!! , and he knew it, cuz he could hear it in my Voice!!)
                So he said "Well do you want to come inside with me, and have a drink??"
                I JUST ABOUT DROPPED!!
                I said "sorry I can't" (It was starting to snow again!!)
                He said "Oh okay"
                I said "I would love too, but I have to get out of the Mountain Roads before Dark, cuz I have to Drive home tonight. I am working in the Morning!!"
                HE said "Ah okay.. What about NEXT Year??"
                I said "Sure, I will book off the Weekend"
                He said "Good and have a Safe Trip HOME!!" and Smiled again and Walked inside!!

So that WAS MY MEETING WITH RDA!!! (all THREE Hours of it!!)

Guess I have a DATE Next Year!!
                Originally posted by sclairef99
                ARE YOU NUTS! EVER HEARD OF SICK DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You passed up a drink offer from the MAN! I think being in the snow all day made you sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excellant pics! Thanks for sharing and what a COOL story!

S
                What she said. HOLY BUCKETS, WOMAN.
                *weighs work in one hand and a drink with Rick in the other* Work? Rick? Work? Rick? *tosses work over her shoulder* Wait for me, Rick!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
                  What she said. HOLY BUCKETS, WOMAN.
                  *weighs work in one hand and a drink with Rick in the other* Work? Rick? Work? Rick? *tosses work over her shoulder* Wait for me, Rick!

I'm with you Jynjyr! I would have called in sick or gone in hungover.

Comment

Why do you think I FEEL so Guilty of posting pics now, I FEEL Guilty of having a Cigarette, and its been TWO WHOLE days already!! since he gave me Trouble!!

I just WILL NEVER forget his Re-actions when I couldn't find my Pen and said "For Crying out Loud!!"

I and Know us Gutter Gals are very Sofisticated, Behaved but that is the LIVE Version of This!!

next YEAR, I want him IN JEANS!! THEN we might have some problems, speaking of problems, my brothers want to enroll my into STALKERS Anonymous, cuz they think I have a problem of driving a 1000 km for this GUY!!
                    WELL I DON'T.... Do I??
                    It's over 2000 miles for me. I'm checking Mapquest for driving directions.
                    sigpic

Comment

Bump...

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
                        I'm with you Jynjyr! I would have called in sick or gone in hungover.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c5...n1/jackkac.jpg
                        I'm with Jynjyr and Anya. Forget work, having a drink with The Man is definitely worth a sick day.

My LJ

Comment

Okay so Now its almost over and its Time to Talk to the PRESS!!
                          I had to FINISH my FILM!!

So while he was talking, I was talking to a Lady who I met who was from Hawaii! Her daughter bumped into RDA on a Elevator at the Chateau!! and she didn't know who he WAS!!

So anyhow, while talking to this lady, I was having a Cigarette, and my back was to RDA, So I was about to take another puff and I get SHOULDER BUMPED!!
                          My Cigarette falls out of my Hand, lands in the Snow..
                          I hear.. "Good, those things are bad for you!!"
                          I turn around, its RDA!!
                          I said "yeah I know!!"
                          So the Hawaii lady asked to get a picture with him, so I snap the Shot and she goes to find her Hubby!!
                          RDA looks at me and Asked "Are you Cold??" (Reason being, it was snowing earlier, my hair was wet (of what there is!!) and my front of my Jeans were wet too cuz I was leaning on a Box or something to get over the Fence, so I could take the pictures!!)
                          He said "oh okay, Well I am COLD, I am going inside" and turns and starts to walk away
                          He turned and Cocked an EYEBROW at me and then Smiled again and walked back to me!! (I was shaking!! , and he knew it, cuz he could hear it in my Voice!!)
                          I JUST ABOUT DROPPED!!
                          He said "Oh okay"
                          I said "I would love too, but I have to get out of the Mountain Roads before Dark, cuz I have to Drive home tonight. I am working in the Morning!!"

wow !! that's such a crazy story !! it looks like he likes you he certainly likes the way you talk to him, like I guess you would to a "normal" person ...and your humor , I just love it

I guess you have a date next year but next time be sure to take the week off so you don't have to turn him down!! can you believe that you actually turned down THE MAN !! he offered you to come inside and have a drink with him wow this wouldn't even happen in my dreams !

thanks so much again for sharing those fabulous moments with us and well don't forget your sprite bottles next year

Comment

Okay so Now its almost over and its Time to Talk to the PRESS!!

I had to FINISH my FILM!!

So while he was talking, I was talking to a Lady who I met who was from Hawaii! Her daughter bumped into RDA on a Elevator at the Chateau!! and she didn't know who he WAS!!

So anyhow, while talking to this lady, I was having a Cigarette, and my back was to RDA, So I was about to take another puff and I get SHOULDER BUMPED!!
                            My Cigarette falls out of my Hand, lands in the Snow..
                            I hear.. "Good, those things are bad for you!!"
                            I turn around, its RDA!!
                            I said "yeah I know!!"
                            So the Hawaii lady asked to get a picture with him, so I snap the Shot and she goes to find her Hubby!!
                            I JUST ABOUT DROPPED!!
                            He said "Oh okay"

THUNKS for sharing your story and pics!!!!! Incredible!Fabulous!Wonderful!
                            He is gorgeous!! But, you know that...up close!!! **sighs**swoons**
                            sigpic

Comment

bump...

Comment

Boy, the Gutter has a LOT of traffic tonight. Names I've never seen before and beaucoup guests lurking about.

*waves* Hi folks.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X