Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by melpomene
    Uhn! *gulp* *thunks self*

(A loud crash is heard in the surrounding area as Mel assumes the position commonly known as headdesk)
    Careful...don't want to dent the desk.

Comment

Thanks for the thanks everyone.
      I just have to say it was a hard, hard thing looking at that visage whilst capping. It's really taken it out of me, I think I'll have to lie down.

Originally posted by Jynjyr
      I was admiring the pics. Until I got to your sig. "Action Figures*
      ROFLMAO!!!
      *laughing and crying as I type*
      The line under the sig rotates. There are a couple of other fun ones there.
      (I seen the S10 spoilers and I think it might be time to think up some new ones. )

Comment

I put on my thunkgear And I kindof lay my head on the desk before opening my eyes...

Comment

I put on my thunkgear And I kindof lay my head on the desk before opening my eyes...
          Wise woman!

Comment

Okay...those last glasses weren't quite the same...but the pic transitions well to arms...

Comment

"Good Morning sweetie!!!"

ONTLL: GRRRR!!!

"Uh, Enviroboy, don't get to CLOSE.. She answered the phone at 6am, and just got back from Work, and then has to go back at 2:30 - 9:30pm Tonight!!"

"I am not Moving!!.. NOPE!!"

Where is that PHONE!!

if your scheduled for a Night shift, come in a DO THE WHOLE SHIFT!!! not only part of IT!!

oh YEAH!! Campers!!
              Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
              sigpic
              Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins

Okay, THAT SMILE!! OH THAT SMILE.. can Brighten anyone's Day!!

THUNKS Kliggins!!

Speaking of Brightening ups ones day, BEV and ShimmeringStar PLEASE STRAP Yourselves in!!
                sigpic

Comment

Another good reason for a nice gel wrist rest. At least it saves your chin.

Fasten your seat belts.

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

OK, Ray got a little out of line. He was good after this.

He was moving too fast to get a sharp image.
                  You're never too old to do something goofy.
                  sigpic
                  Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

I was going thru my pics last night and Well FOUND Something!!

These are Cropped and Enlarged, cuz He was talking to people!!

Rotten photographer!!
                    and BEV when he did this, I Laughed and thought of YOU!!

ShimmeringStar and Bev, No Fighting.. Cuz there are HANDS and "LIVE" Sticky-UP HAIR!!

and the last one..

Okay BEV.. I hope you can Re-cuperate!!!

I might post these again, If I can GET Closer!! (its amazing what you can do with PaintshopPro)
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by smurf
                      Hello everyone,
                      I thought I'd wander out of my usual space because a funny thing happened when I was capping the other day. Two frankly gorgeous (IMO) pics showed up.
                      What's a girl to do except share the wealth...
                      OH OH OH!!

ABYSS!!

I can't, I just can't, I will not... Nope not going to do it.. NO WAY... its just not gonna work, I can't..

P.S. **ONTLLJC on ONTLL's computer "if anyone is wondering what above line means, is that ONTLL can't get passed an ABYSS without commenting" **ONTLLJC shrugs and starts looking around for the Outfit, thinking it might be safe to come out!! **
                      sigpic

Comment

All I can say was, GLAD he wasn't wearing Glasses this WEEKEND!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s

ShimmeringStar and Bev, No Fighting.. Cuz there are HANDS and "LIVE" Sticky-UP HAIR!!
                          and the last one..

I might post these again, If I can GET Closer!! (its amazing what you can do with PaintshopPro)
                          VERY COOL! I too am a fan of sticky up hair and I wondered if he was keeping it short these days!

Thanks ONTLL's!

S
                          Last edited by sclairef99; 16 January 2006, 10:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
                            Another good reason for a nice gel wrist rest. At least it saves your chin.
                            Fasten your seat belts.
                            OK, Ray got a little out of line. He was good after this.
                            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...aKiller189.jpg
                            He was moving too fast to get a sharp image.
                            GOOOOOOOOODDD Mooooorrrnnning Jynjyr!!!

How am I supposed to tell stories of the "REAL" Man when you post pics like this!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s

and the last one..
                              Live sticky-up hair and hands!!!!

Great pics, ONTLL's. Thanks!!

My LJ

Comment

So Anyhow, to continue with my STORY!!

its was Ben Browders turn to go up the hill with SnowShoes and Ski Poles but before that, Somebody WALKED right in front of ME!!

if you notice in his HAND, there is Snow!!

NOT Throwing it at me.. He was saying he was Parched.. Thirsty!!

um, Can't post this one, ITS HUGE!!

So he stuffed the snow in his Mouth, as he came closer to me, I stuck out my Bottle of Sprite for him.. He looked at me SMILED
                                I said "It hasn't been opened"
                                He said "Thanks" and took the Sprite bottle and continued up the HILL!!

Ben Browder Running up the Hill!!

so anyhow, Ben made it to the top!!

RDA top left getting on Tobbogan.. Ben on the right side!!

continued Next Post!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X