No announcement yet.

RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well outta here for now. Happy thunking.

Shelly
    My Photos
    sigpic

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]

...just because I have so much fun here..

>>Oh, please. Teal’c’s like one of the deepest people I know. He’s so (!) deep. Go on, tell him how deep you are. You’ll be lucky if you understand this. (DANIEL)
      >>My depth is immaterial to this conversation. (TEAL`C)
      >>Oh! You see? (DANIEL)
      >>No more beer for you.. (JACK)

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
        Thanks, Rune. I always enjoy a little subtle (and not so subtle) smoulder from you! I believe the "B" word comes to mind... [/left]
        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...ProdJ-edit.jpg
        This is from Prodigy, but I removed all the 'bug' hits from his face... You know I like him smouldering, but not literally!

KER-THUNK!!!
        Thank you Mala, Jack's smouldering very very nicely there - as for the 'B word', well came roaring in on the express train the moment I saw the cap *fans herself

Hmmm, * Rune wonders just how long the B word incident is going to to haunt her*

Comment

Originally posted by AncientKnowledge
          *sneaks back over into the RDA thunk thread* I can only be over there for so long.....
          Good girl *pats AK on head* Stay away from the dark side.

Comment

Originally posted by RDAfan61
            Another for Bev since I'm late with her birthday greetings. Sorry!
            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...RDAdiary05.jpg
            Rrrrrrrrrrowlllllll!
            I know this one was for Bev, Shelly but HOLY BUCKETS OF THUNK!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
              Rrrrrrrrrrowlllllll!
              I know this one was for Bev, Shelly but HOLY BUCKETS OF THUNK!!!!
              Oh I'm sure Bev won't mind us, um, borrowing him...

Comment

Well there is that, but it's always polite to ask first

Comment

Originally posted by Somnium
                  Was just wondering what other shows people like watching ??(not necessarily sci-fi) And who else do you Thunk for??
                  mmmm..... I watch(ed) Firefly and Farscape, X-Files, Enterprise. I better stop watching Stargate, all my shows keep getting cancelled!!!!
                  Currently I am having a mini-thunk for Dale Midkiff ( he's on a movie on SciFi right now), but not neccassarily because he's cute, but because I remember what it felt like when he kisses. *sigh,soft lips*........................................
                  ...................................................... .................................................
                  .......................................................................
                  sig by PM

Comment

*mutters* I will not use the 'B word'*

>>> BUMPS (not boinks) Jack back up top

Comment

Comment

just because

Comment

a little bit of stick-up hair

Last edited by gatebee; 20 August 2005, 03:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Queen Eleta
                            mmmm..... I watch(ed) Firefly and Farscape, X-Files, Enterprise. I better stop watching Stargate, all my shows keep getting cancelled!!!!
                            Currently I am having a mini-thunk for Dale Midkiff ( he's on a movie on SciFi right now), but not neccassarily because he's cute, but because I remember what it felt like when he kisses. *sigh,soft lips*........................................
                            ...................................................... .................................................
                            .......................................................................

Oooh, QE, how’d you end up sucking face with Dale Midkiff???!!!! Before I became a respectable marreid mother of two I sucked face with Rufus Sewell, Jason Carter [Babylon 5, oh yes!!!!! He had such shiny hair…] and, would you belive it, Robbie… Anyone heard of them?
                            And not all at once, I hasten to add…

DON’T YOU SMILE AT ME LIKE THAT! THAT’S NOT EVEN A REAL SMILE! IT’S JUST A BUNCH OF TEETH PLAYING WITH MY MIND! Sig courtesy of AmberMoon… kneel before your God!

WWW.SUPERNANNY.US.COM. Log on. Or it’s the naughty chair for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
                              *mutters* I will not use the 'B word'*

>>> BUMPS (not boinks) Jack back up top
                              The B word?

Body?
                              Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                              My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Boonie?
                                Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                                My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Working...
                                X