No announcement yet.

RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
    My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Blue?
      Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)

Comment

Bored?

Comment

Bye-Bye?

Comment

OK, bored now… where is everyone? Surely you can’t all have lives???!!! I guess i will have to go and watch Epicenter on Sci Fi. The Other Guy is most excited because it stars Traci Lords, who, he tells me, is a one of the great theater actresses of her generation. Somehow I don’t believe it: I think it’s the i on the end of the Trac that makes me suspicious.

Anyone watch it last night? The most exciting part was the trailer for “PTERODACTYL!!!!!!! PREHISTORIC TERROR FROM THE SKIES!!!!” Or something like that. I’ll definitely be tuning in.

BTW, any of my fellow Floridians notice Joe Faxon hosting that commercial for Comcast? That’s what you get for teaming up with slimy aliens to bring down the human race, Joe! Yeah!

Anyway so as not to be totally off-topic, a quick list of The Man’s greatest moments of whump:

1) Abyss
            2) Abyss
            3) Abyss
            4) Paradise Lost
            5) Solitudes

No more Jack whump. That, to me folks, is the real tragedy in all this.

Oh well, guess I will sign off. And to think I had that third glass of Lindemans Bin something-or-other Merlot for you hussies. And none of you are here to appreciate my sacrifice.

DON’T YOU SMILE AT ME LIKE THAT! THAT’S NOT EVEN A REAL SMILE! IT’S JUST A BUNCH OF TEETH PLAYING WITH MY MIND! Sig courtesy of AmberMoon… kneel before your God!

WWW.SUPERNANNY.US.COM. Log on. Or it’s the naughty chair for you.

Comment

Baaaaaad?

Comment

Boyish?

Comment

Belligerent?

Comment

Beat?

Comment

Befuddled?

Comment

Perhaps the B-word was Bewildered?

Comment

Built?

Comment

Beautiful?

Comment

Bemused?

Comment

Bodacious?

Comment

Working...
                                X