RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AmberMoon
    Not a bad idea Anakin! RDAntihistamine...the cure for the common cold, hayfever, allergies or whatever else that ails ya! I'll take a big bottle!
    I'll take a lifetime supply, thunk you very much!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Katkin
      Hey AmberMoon: just wanted to say how much I love your sig!
      Thunks Katkin! There are two things I love about Stargate...RDA (such a hottie) and the S&J ship (which I'm a firm believer).

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
        I think today I'd like to see a more mature Jack...with some of that luscious gray hair to run my fingers through....any givers out there? You know I'm here for the taking!!!
        I sooooo wish I could help... But... Oh well...

Is that okay?...

LOL...I was looking "luscious" up in the dictionary for proper spelling don'tchknow and the word "ludicrous" caught my eye. I see all of you pulling out your own little dictionaries...to save you the time: ludicrous--causing laughter because absurd or ridiculous. That's me and DARN proud of it!!!!
        Oh I BET you are!!! ... I would be... AM too... "Ludicrous"?... that's my second name!
        Sig pic courtesy of AmberMoon
        ............oo0oo............

Comment

TSk, tsk ONTLL...you should know better than to thunk without your gear...you know...girded your loins before posting those thunkalicious pics!
          Originally posted by ChevronSeven
          ROTFLMAO!!!! Yeah, now I'm not going to get any work done today!
          Well, I guess my job here is done then! I hope I don't get you into trouble with your boss, C7! We don't want to stop your ability to thunk over RDA!

Comment

[/font][/color][/i]

Well, I guess my job here is done then! I hope I don't get you into trouble with your boss, C7! We don't want to stop your ability to thunk over RDA!
            Hee. Nothing will stop that. I sneak in some thunking when I can, like right now. I'm waiting for something huge to print, and I can't work on anything else unitl it finishes. Onward with the thunking!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...s/RDABTG09.jpg

MMJC: *rubs hands together gleefully* She's on the way to the shower! That always helps! Then after she's gone, I get to go back to bed! The life of a clone has it's rewards... Even if you sometimes get bit...
              I'm having a bad day at work and needed something to make it better.........this always works!

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven
                Hee. Nothing will stop that. I sneak in some thunking when I can, like right now. I'm waiting for something huge to print, and I can't work on anything else unitl it finishes. Onward with the thunking!
                I usually sneak in at lunch... though I see that I may need to sneak in a bit more today... seeing as the forum really is getting ready to switch providers now ---- http://forum.gateworld.net/announcement.php?f=17
                Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                  I usually sneak in at lunch... though I see that I may need to sneak in a bit more today... seeing as the forum really is getting ready to switch providers now ---- http://forum.gateworld.net/announcement.php?f=17
                  Ack!!! I had forgotten about that! Must be Freudian... Don't want to lost my one place of solace in a gray, dreary world of work!!

*sob*

I need more Jack!!

Comment

I really like that scene. "Grenades." *giggle* And tossing the pins down the shaft. If you listen close, you can hear them hit something.
                    You're never too old to do something goofy.
                    sigpic
                    Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Originally posted by Anakin
                      Oooooh! That'd be cool! I have hayfever 6 months a year! That's a kind of cold, right?... RDAntihistamine?...
                      Not a bad idea Anakin! RDAntihistamine...the cure for the common cold, hayfever, allergies or whatever else that ails ya! I'll take a big bottle!
                      I'm an allergy person, too. Where do I place an order for RDAntihista-MINE.

*sneezes and snuffles* I love Spring, I really do.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                        Poop! Poop! And Double Poop!!!

I guess this means I'm going to have spend my evenings doing what I'm supposed to be doing in the evening. OMG, this also means that I'm going to have to *shudders* work at work.

They're not happy either.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
                          I'm an allergy person, too. Where do I place an order for RDAntihista-MINE.
                          http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...r/blowout2.bmp

*sneezes and snuffles* I love Spring, I really do.
                          ROFLMAO! I think you can find them at the your local RDA General Nutrition Center but I'm not sure, have to go on line and see if they have the 'humongous' bottles in stock.
                          Last edited by AmberMoon; 30 March 2005, 10:07 AM. Reason: Brain murmur...can't spell

Comment

ROFLMAO! I think you can find them at the your local RDA General Nutrion Center but I'm not sure, have to go on line and see if they have the 'humongous' bottles in stock.
                            Oh? They come in bottles now?... Weird...I thought... *looks at FullSized clone*

... Never mind... go purchase your bottles, I'll stick with MY RDAntihista-MINE (thx Jynjyr! )...
                            Sig pic courtesy of AmberMoon
                            ............oo0oo............

Comment

Don't forget to read the fine print warnings:

Very addictive. Do not attempt to operate machinery or do serious work while using RDAntihistamine due to tendencies to melt into puddles. Use a drool bucket to prevent drool from seeping into electrical devices.
                              sigpic
                              ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
                                Don't forget to read the fine print warnings:

Very addictive. Do not attempt to operate machinery or do serious work while using RDAntihistamine due to tendencies to melt into puddles. Use a drool bucket to prevent drool from seeping into electrical devices.
                                *snorts* Yes a safe THUNKer is a happy THUNKer. Though to be honest I'm not sure it's possible to overdose on such a product. If it were I think we would all be laid out at the bottom of the gutter by now!

Comment

Working...
                                X