No announcement yet.

RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Before I start, I want to state that I’m writing this under threat of abandonment.

‘Threads was dull and boring. Threads was dull and boring.’
    Jynjyr: How many times to I have to type this?
    JJC: Type? You’re not typing it.
    Jynjyr: I have to write it?
    JMC: On paper, with a pen, a hundred times.
    Jynjyr: Oh, maaaannn.
    JMC: That’s not the only thing you have to write out. Remember?
    ‘I will not head-butt Jack. I will not elbow jab Mac. I will not bite Jack. I will not kick Mac.’
    Jyujyr: The things I do for you boys.
    JJC: *taking the ice pack from his face with a bandaged hand* For us?
    JMC: *limping over, clutching his ribs* What about the things you do to us?
    Jynjyr: *hangs her head* I said I was sorry. The SPCJC/MC was already here and I paid the fine. I couldn’t help myself. Threads was just sooooo…….
    JJC: No, no, no. Get away from there. *grabs Jynjyr’s wrists*
    JMC: Later Gals. Jynjyr will be back when she’s had a chance to calm down.
    Jynjyr: But, but, but .... let me just ....
    JJC: No, you can’t look for pictures. You’re over-stimulated already.
    JMC: Bye Gals.
    You're never too old to do something goofy.
    sigpic
    Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
      Nice. I'm a Mac fan from way back. Is that from one of the MacGyver movies?
      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...uckling09a.jpg
      Yes, it's from MacGyver: Lost Treasure of Atlantis

Comment

Mmmmm... leather... THUNK!

Comment

Before I start, I want to state that I’m writing this under threat of abandonment.

‘I will not head-butt Jack. I will not elbow jab Mac. I will not bite Jack. I will not kick Mac.’
          Jynjyr: *hangs her head* I said I was sorry. The SPCJC/MC was already here and I paid the fine. I couldn’t help myself. Threads was just sooooo…….
          Jynjyr!! You boys let her go! She's entitled to her opinion! No matter how misguided she... Oh, wait, never mind, she's entitled to her opinion!

And, Mac, back away from her with the duck tape! You know how much that hurts when you pull it off!!

MMJC is shocked at what Jynjyr's boys get away with...

Comment

*wipes away tears* Threads does bring out a certain something in us GGs doesn't it? (understatement of the year there.)

Hope you've got the upper hand back again Jynjyr and hmm, I hope none of our Jack (or Mac) clones read this, see how yours are misbehaving and get ideas of their own. We'd really have our hands full then.

Which would of course be ... uh ... terrible *tries not to start smiling*

Comment

*stunned whimpering*
              Desert camo AND sticky up hair?
              THUNK (code red, it's a big one)
              Gonna need some chocolate in here, stat!

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
                Sorry I can't actually, tis a Mala special. The queen of scrubbage!
                OH Guess What I found.... (Thanks to Mala's talent of Screecapping)

God must really Love US... Otherwise He wouldn't make as Above...
                Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                sigpic
                Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Jack's bored... So is Mei Mei... She needs to work but can't seem to get the work lappy turned on... There are other things she'd prefer to turn on... Like SG1 eps or Mac eps... Capping sounds like much more fun than working.

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                    Jack's bored... So is Mei Mei... She needs to work but can't seem to get the work lappy turned on... There are other things she'd prefer to turn on... Like SG1 eps or Mac eps... Capping sounds like much more fun than working.

LOL! To hell with work...get capping!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
                      *wipes away tears* Threads does bring out a certain something in us GGs doesn't it? (understatement of the year there.)

Hope you've got the upper hand back again Jynjyr and hmm, I hope none of our Jack (or Mac) clones read this, see how yours are misbehaving and get ideas of their own. We'd really have our hands full then.

Which would of course be ... uh ... terrible *tries not to start smiling*
                      I'm back, for a while. I'm all better now. *silly grin*

JMC: Man, those pills the Society lady left work good.

JJC: I can't believe she fell for your "sprinkles on the donuts" line.

JMC: It worked, didn't it? She sure wasn't going to take it voluntarily.
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm back, for a while. I'm all better now. *silly grin*

JMC: Man, those pills the Society lady left work good.
                        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4.../prodigy06.jpg

JJC: I can't believe she fell for your "sprinkles on the donuts" line.
                        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...foothold32.jpg

JMC: It worked, didn't it? She sure wasn't going to take it voluntarily.
                        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...eathlock16.jpg
                        All better huh?

I'd be careful if I were you, those boys of yours have a very strange look in their eyes, if you find a trail of donuts on the floor later on leading to a large, innocent looking but tenuously balanced cardboard box I'd be very suspicious

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s
                          OH Guess What I found.... (Thanks to Mala's talent of Screecapping)

God must really Love US... Otherwise He wouldn't make as Above...
                          "I'd like to apologize in advance for anything I may say or do that could be construed as offensive ..." J O'N - Legacy

I beg to differ - Only a female Deity would think to create something so gorgeous.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
                            All better huh?

I'd be careful if I were you, those boys of yours have a very strange look in their eyes, if you find a trail of donuts on the floor later on leading to a large, innocent looking but tenuously balanced cardboard box I'd be very suspicious
                            They wouldn't do that to me. *glances around warily* Would they?
                            I don't believe the innocent looks guys. I know you.

Thanks RDA-forever.com

If you don't hear from me by tomorrow afternoon, send a rescue team.
                            sigpic

Comment

They wouldn't do that to me. *glances around warily* Would they?
                              I don't believe the innocent looks guys. I know you.
                              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v440/Jynjyr/pov05.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...r/silent01.jpg
                              Thanks RDA-forever.com

If you don't hear from me by tomorrow afternoon, send a rescue team.
                              Oh yeah, such innocent expressions.

And are you sure you want to be rescued? The whole things seems to have made you rather happy, though maybe I'm just misreading

I told my JC he'd better not be reading this thread & getting any ideas and all I got was this ...

Jack: 'phew, think I got away with it.'

Comment

From 'Prodigy' here are some caps..

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
                                MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Working...
                                X