RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
    MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Awwww C'mon gals, you have to come out to play! Only Rune and Bev seem to be enjoying these.

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

Comment

Last one for tonight! Yes yes I hear the cheers..

Poor Jack is shocked no one is showing up!

*DROOL*

Comment

The man has such an infectious smile! I kept grinning like an idiot while capping!

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
            Okay, I confess... I ended up capping instead of working... Though I never got past the RDA Behind the Gate! So many piccies so little time!!

He's trying to explain the number of Gutter Gals to his disbelieving friends.
            To tell the truth I'm not at all surprised you ended up capping instead of working, after all you know how important it is get your priorities right

Comment

Originally posted by Nikkirose
              Poor Jack! So quiet in here. I think he needs some company.

I'll offer to look after Jack for you.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nikkirose
                Awwww C'mon gals, you have to come out to play! Only Rune and Bev seem to be enjoying these.
                http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...Jackminute.jpg
                But Jack, we're enjoying it with everything we've got and then some!
                Really loved the pics tonight Nikki

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
                  But Jack, we're enjoying it with everything we've got and then some!
                  Really loved the pics tonight Nikki
                  Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed them.

*DROOL*

Comment

The man has such an infectious smile! I kept grinning like an idiot while capping!
                    That smile is totally disarming isn't it? I love going through all the DVD extras and seeing RDA's smiles. Of course if Jack was to suddenly smile like that in the middle of an episode I think I'd probably dissolve and disappear through a crack in the floorboards *sigh*

Keep capping Meimei, grinning is good for you

Comment

I love this shot... Neck, profile, neck, rough beard, neck, a little chest hair, neck, mussed hair... Did I say neck?

Comment

I love this shot... Neck, profile, neck, rough beard, neck, a little chest hair, neck, mussed hair... Did I say neck?

*whimper* 2 words ... Love ... it ... THUNK!

Hmmm, I'm not 100% certain but I think I may have heard you mention neck once or twice there but I could be dreaming

Comment

Poor Jack, it's 1am here and he's had such a long, hard day that he's quite exhausted himself. So in the spirit of altruism & the interests of his health & wellbeing I guess I better see him tucked safely up in bed .

'Nite GGs, enjoy your Saturday night

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
                            Oh yeah, such innocent expressions.

And are you sure you want to be rescued? The whole things seems to have made you rather happy, though maybe I'm just misreading

I told my JC he'd better not be reading this thread & getting any ideas and all I got was this ...
                            http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y6/...ck/jack105.jpg
                            Jack: 'phew, think I got away with it.'
                            You caught me.
                            The tussle last night was quite ... invigorating. Though I do sincerely regret hurting the guys.
                            MacClone doesn't believe me. *sniffle* I tried to give him a hug earlier.

Thanks RDA-forever.com

JackClone reacted the same way. *snuffles and sniffles*

Who am I gonna snuggle with tonight? *snatches a handfull of tissues and starts sobbing* My boys don't like me anymore. *wicked grin hidden by the tissues*
                            You're never too old to do something goofy.
                            sigpic
                            Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Jynjyr!! You boys let her go! She's entitled to her opinion! No matter how misguided she... Oh, wait, never mind, she's entitled to her opinion!

And, Mac, back away from her with the duck tape! You know how much that hurts when you pull it off!!

MMJC is shocked at what Jynjyr's boys get away with...

The duct tape isn't so bad. Mac found some in a 'specialty' shop that's low tack. It peels off pretty easily.
                              I did get a little out of hand last night. But, but, but ... it was .....

No, nothing's wrong, Mac. I'm calm. See. *slowly breathes in and out* Calm. Really.
                              You're never too old to do something goofy.
                              sigpic
                              Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s
                                Okay these are all the ones I can't figure out where they come from
                                Don't Worry
                                Each Pic will get a post and NUMBER!!
                                http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...89/TLjack4.jpg
                                PICTURE 1...
                                I capped it from The Light. (For my caps when you copy the pic or right click & hit properties you'll see the season folder name & the title if it's a one-word title, otherwise you'll see an abbreviation - 'TL' for The Light....)
                                Last edited by ShimmeringStar; 12 March 2005, 05:18 PM.
                                Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                                My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Working...
                                X