No announcement yet.

RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jack (thinking): I saw. I came. They now Thunk. Mission Accomplished.
    Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
    My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Oh great. Here we go again. Another story from the GGG’s about how they missed me, but RL kept them away. Yeah…. Uh-huh… Sure, youbetcha…
      Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)

Comment

Awwww…. Don’t you love me no more?

Comment

JackClone: “I swear T-Clone – there’s oodles and oodles of hussies. Just be patient.”
          Teal’cClone: “I am always patient. Am I not always patient?”

Comment

JackClone: “See – here come some now.”

Comment

Getting a wee bit sleepy here…

Comment

Jack: “Tired… So tired…”

Comment

“I swear… I’m just *resting* my eyes!"

Oh okay JC... it's time for bed... no point in staying up if you're too tired....

Comment

awwwww, baby! Come and rest your weary head on my lap....

Really enjoying the show and commentary SS!

Comment

Hello Ladies...

I thought I'd come wade through the gutter for a few minutes.

I asked Jack if he'd like to tag along, but he was mumbling
                      something about not wearing the proper attire the last I saw
                      him.

Jack: Has anyone seen my hip boots?

Comment

Great pics GG's

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                          Hello Ladies...

I thought I'd come wade through the gutter for a few minutes.

I asked Jack if he'd like to tag along, but he was mumbling
                          something about not wearing the proper attire the last I saw
                          him.

http://img76.exs.cx/img76/7170/hatjack7ds.jpg

Jack: Has anyone seen my hip boots?
                          Well tell him to remove the attire and come on!
                          sigpic
                          ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Jack must have the gutter gals in sight

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...1/RSjack12.jpg

Jack (thinking): I saw. I came. They now Thunk. Mission Accomplished.
                              THUNK!THUNK!THUNK!THUNK!THUNK!

Loved all those caps SS and the comments too but this one just put me in orbit, sticky up hair and that expression, ohhh meltdown!

Comment

Originally posted by Kilggins
                                http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v257/kligg/s4ap13bl.jpg
                                *squeak* Kliggins, don't do that to me so early in the day, I'll lose all power of concentration and ... mmm ... stroppy Jack

Ah what the heck it's Friday let the descent into drool begin

Comment

Working...
                                X