RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shimmering Star...

Great run yesterday! Absolutely loved it! The man himself adds his applause...

Comment

Originally posted by Somnium
      Thats sooooo cute Me and my other half are trying for a baby at the mo, I so hope my children will watch Stargate (or any sci-fi for that matter) with me because no one else in my family will.
      I know what you mean - hubs is not into Stargate at all, and neither are any of my friends. Thank heaven for the wonderful people on GW!

Oh, and be encouraged about a youngling - we were married 12 years before Grace came along.

Its funny, the other day I had MacGuyver on and Grace said, "Neil Neil!!!" She knows RDA when she sees him!!!
      If you immediately know the ep stinks, the writers were cooked a long time ago

Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild
      proud Shore Leave 28 Attendee
      Naughty Shore Leave 29 Attendee (sorry all but thanks for the rescue. many many thanks)

Carmen Argenziano Appreciation

Comment

bump

Comment

stretch and bump...

Comment

strut and bump...

Join us for a little workout? Anyone? Anyone? Firm those muscles?

Comment

* Thanks Mal for a wonderful grubby Jack! *

WHOOOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Party time! The cake is great!!!!!!

WTG RDA...and thank you for so much sticky up hair, black tees, your willingness to get grubby for the GG's, and so much more....

So, what are we drinking at this party? I brought some chocolate chip cookies too *sets out huge party tray*

I think that Jack will be heading off to go fishing after the party....you know how he loves fishing....

And I love the blue shirt

Party ON!!!!! S

Comment

My journey of discovery to RDA!

I didn't watch GH cause I never got home in time from school, which really didn't matter cause I would rather be out playing baseball or football with the boys!

I don't remember Seven Brides for Seven Brothers but I had just the joined the Air Force and was probably out getting tipsy somewhere. I don't remember Emerald Point NAS or much of Legends cause I was probably still out getting tipsy. I did alot of "that" in my early military days and boy, oh boy, those were the days!

I didn't start watching Stargate until it moved to SciFi (too cheap to pay for premium channels!). And I totally, madly, deeply, face-first fell in love with RDA! He's just too sexy for his own skin and my peace of mind!

Okay I'm a late bloomer...I didn't start watching MacGyver until I was 43 *slaps forehead..oh ya..I turned 43 this year!*. I currently own Season 1 of Mac (he's such a babe!) and I plan on purchasing S2 & 3 once me old dog stops spending my bank account for me.

So, this is just my post to say

THANK YOU RDA
                FOR BEING THUNKALICIOUS
                AND JUST PLAIN OUT AND OUT AWESOME!
                Please select to view image
                (RDA in yellow courtesy of Mala the Great!)

Comment

crunch and bump (kinda)

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                    (((BVE))) Don't forget your sunscreen!

I should have followed your adwise. I was shopping in the afternoon und now I have a sunburn on my nose, which itches like hell!!!..

What really make me sad right now, is to watch a season without RDA.

I`ll so miss him.

I know, I should be optimistic and post a lot of nice and joyful things here... but... I`ll miss him already, even if I can`t see the 9ninth right now.. the season starts here 2006.

>>Oh, please. Teal’c’s like one of the deepest people I know. He’s so (!) deep. Go on, tell him how deep you are. You’ll be lucky if you understand this. (DANIEL)
                    >>My depth is immaterial to this conversation. (TEAL`C)
                    >>Oh! You see? (DANIEL)
                    >>No more beer for you.. (JACK)

Comment

Originally posted by BlackVelvetEyes
                      I should have followed your adwise. I was shopping in the afternoon und now I have a sunburn on my nose, which itches like hell!!!..

I`ll so miss him.

I know, I should be optimistic and post a lot of nice and joyful things here... but... I`ll miss him already, even if I can`t see the 9ninth right now.. the season starts here 2006.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b305/Niennar/Mac3.jpg
                      How about The Simpsons? Do you get that in real time as it were?

Comment

Originally posted by BlackVelvetEyes

I`ll so miss him.

Hi velvet: I miss him too, I was not looking forward to a season without him. I don't want to spoil any of S9 for you, so let me just say I hope you are still able to enjoy it. And, I have my DVDs. Its not the same but I'm glad we have eight seasons of Jack O'Neill.
                        If you immediately know the ep stinks, the writers were cooked a long time ago

Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild
                        proud Shore Leave 28 Attendee
                        Naughty Shore Leave 29 Attendee (sorry all but thanks for the rescue. many many thanks)

Carmen Argenziano Appreciation

Comment

@Admiral: No, the "Simpsons" Seasons are not in realtime.. we have to wait sometimes nearly half a year after they are shown in the USA to watch the "new" episodes. But I wait.. everytime. It`s worth it.

@WFAR: I watch the seasons over and over again.. just for the memories..

[IMG][/IMG]

>>Oh, please. Teal’c’s like one of the deepest people I know. He’s so (!) deep. Go on, tell him how deep you are. You’ll be lucky if you understand this. (DANIEL)
                          >>My depth is immaterial to this conversation. (TEAL`C)
                          >>Oh! You see? (DANIEL)
                          >>No more beer for you.. (JACK)

Comment

Okay I see that MacGyver Season 3 has been Released

"WHO DIDN'T TELL ME"

I see from some posts its comming from Amazon.com but I buy my copy at Wal-Mart!! No Shipping, no WAITING!!

Was watching "Jenny's Chance" last night at work.. Jynjyr!!

Oh I want that.. Oooh did I say that!!
                            Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                            sigpic
                            Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s
                              Okay I see that MacGyver Season 3 has been Released

"WHO DIDN'T TELL ME"

I see from some posts its comming from Amazon.com but I buy my copy at Wal-Mart!! No Shipping, no WAITING!!

Was watching "Jenny's Chance" last night at work.. Jynjyr!!

Oh I want that.. Oooh did I say that!!
                              Didn't tell you? Where have you been? I'm sure it was posted.

Comment

Bummer, BVE! Maybe today's lunch bump will help to cheer you up...

Comment

Working...
                                X