No announcement yet.

RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All right... Anakin Strikes back... (errr... 'been watching my StarWars DVD too much lately... tsk tsk tsk....)

what about *THIS*

I've said it once, I'll say it again... I just *love* how this suits compliments his bod... HAIR... His HAIR...
    Sig pic courtesy of AmberMoon
    ............oo0oo............

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
      Hathor?I don't think she qualify's.I mean she raped daniel and tried to turn jack jaffa first so I think that disqualifies her for any position of respect.although she did verify once and for all that jack is,indeed perfect.
      Well you gotta love her for that, and only that!

Comment

Originally posted by Anakin
        All right... Anakin Strikes back... (errr... 'been watching my StarWars DVD too much lately... tsk tsk tsk....)

what about *THIS*

I've said it once, I'll say it again... I just *love* how this suits compliments his bod... HAIR... His HAIR...
        i hate to be crude (somewhere someone shouts 'yeah, right!'), but i really wasn't looking at his hair.

that suit is really very tight, isn't it? my, but it's hot in here today
        Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

what about *THIS*

http://anakin.david.free.fr/Images/RDA/JumpSuit3.jpg
          Yeah I'm sure you are thinking hair with the way that outfit hugs every part of that lean frame. Oh yeah my mind went straight there...NOT... Gods could the suit be any uglier and the man any better looking? *happy sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
            i hate to be crude (somewhere someone shouts 'yeah, right!'), but i really wasn't looking at his hair.

I dunno the suited up thing doesn't really do it for me.not like the dressed down relaxed completely at ease........

tell me if this doesn't work I've been having troubles.....

Comment

it didn't work did it?(sobs)

Comment

uh yeah... *goes back and looks again* Well the man must have a high degree of self confidence because there isn't much left to the imagination. *goes to find a fan, a BIG fan*

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
                  Yeah I'm sure you are thinking hair with the way that outfit hugs every part of that lean frame. Oh yeah my mind went straight there...NOT... Gods could the suit be any uglier and the man any better looking? *happy sigh*
                  *looks innocently around her*... OF COURSE I was looking at his hair!... I just didn't mention my eyes kept drifting south along that lucious body of his... Shhh! It's a secret!
                  Last edited by Anakin; 01 October 2004, 07:55 AM.

Comment

uh yeah... *goes back and looks again* Well the man must have a high degree of self confidence because there isn't much left to the imagination. *goes to find a fan, a BIG fan*
                    A fan?... Aren't you already?... Oh!... *That* kind of fan... Oh...

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
                      it didn't work did it?(sobs)
                      Yep it worked just fine, thanks for sharing. GW seems to be having some issues, I can't get any of the smiles, buttons, or Avatars, but your picture showed up perfectly for me.

Comment

*looks inocently around her*... OF COURSE I was looking at his hair!... I just didn't mention my eyes kept drifting south along that lucious body of his... Shhh! It's a secret!
                        Uh trust me dear the secret is definitely out of the bag.

Comment

Uh trust me dear the secret is definitely out of the bag.
                          Dang! And I thought I was soooo subtle!

... NOT...

Comment

Dang! And I thought I was soooo subtle!

... NOT...

subtlety is not a trademark of the gutter. pure, open, unashamed, lascvious, heart-racing, breath-stealing, thunking, hussying lust and love are, but never subtlety
                            Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

subtlety is not a trademark of the gutter. pure, open, unashamed, lascvious, heart-racing, breath-stealing, thunking, hussying lust and love are, but never subtlety
                              And I thought we were *all* behaving, here!...

... NOT!...

Comment

And I thought we were *all* behaving, here!...

... NOT!...
                                well i ceritainly hope not after the picy i'm gonna post

good afternoon girls i hope you enjoy this

WARNING : induces guttery thoughts

do ya think thats hot and steamy enough???

Comment

Working...
                                X