RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sgt.siler
    Hee! That's for me to know and noone to ever find out.

Holy buckets! Where is that pic from?! *thunk*

Oh, I've got a good idea what Siler whispered... Something along the lines of 'May I carry your stick?" And then she batted her eyelashes at him and flung her feather boa (snitched from OzGirl) just so over her shoulders.....

(Or was that line 'pick up the stick?' 'Play with the stick?' 'Be One with the stick?' )
    Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
    My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Heh heh… so good I posted it twice, yessiree. Whinging toddler alert hussies so will have to exit for now. Carry on thunking!

DON’T YOU SMILE AT ME LIKE THAT! THAT’S NOT EVEN A REAL SMILE! IT’S JUST A BUNCH OF TEETH PLAYING WITH MY MIND! Sig courtesy of AmberMoon… kneel before your God!

WWW.SUPERNANNY.US.COM. Log on. Or it’s the naughty chair for you.

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar

Oh, I've got a good idea what Siler whispered... Something along the lines of 'May I carry your stick?" And then she batted her eyelashes at him and flung her feather boa (snitched from OzGirl) just so over her shoulders.....

(Or was that line 'pick up the stick?' 'Play with the stick?' 'Be One with the stick?' )
        Just time for one more: Shurely hussy you meant big log…

DON’T YOU SMILE AT ME LIKE THAT! THAT’S NOT EVEN A REAL SMILE! IT’S JUST A BUNCH OF TEETH PLAYING WITH MY MIND! Sig courtesy of AmberMoon… kneel before your God!

WWW.SUPERNANNY.US.COM. Log on. Or it’s the naughty chair for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
          I'm glad you explained that. I was beginning to seriously wonder about someone who wanted a 'stick of rock'. I thought you meant a 'stick' or 'rock', strange souvenirs, but . . . . . *shrugs*. Now, a stick of rock candy . . . . . *nods*
          So, Feli, did ya bring us back any souvenirs. Huh, huh, huh???

Although I did bring back a plastic bag of 'Home Earth' from the Carpathian Mountains. I come by the fangs honestly.
          'Cept our rock candy is made to look like little crystals on a stick. Nothing like as neat looking as that nice long rope like what Bev showed....

Hmmmm... rope.... Hmmmmm....

Oh yeah. Those are twist ties aren't they?
          Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)

Comment

Originally posted by Katkin
            Just time for one more: Shurely hussy you meant big log…
            No. Stick. A long, sleek, highly manueverable, portable stick.

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
              I'm here
              http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/.../rda/bb1ks.jpg
              A little baseball perhaps?
              There's no front view of this pose hidden in your hard drive is there? (Not that this over the shoulder look is bad.......)

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE
                He has a DEFINED or DIVINE cute white-tush (either way it worked!)
                http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/L-JADE/mac6.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Katkin
                  Well whaddya know, we had a close encounter of the furred kind this afternoon! The Other Guy [as he shall now be known] went out and tried to beat it to death with a large spirit level. To no avail of course as it scampered gaily away. ‘It was limping when it left!’ he said in his defence. ‘It was limping when it got here!’ I spat in Osiris-like fashion.
                  Have you a CAT? Get one. A big, furry, half-breed, mutant Florida bobcat. You can find them at the Humane Society.
                  It'll make short work of the uninvited wildlife. *evil grin* Of course, it will make short work of the furniture and The Other Guy and any random children in the neighborhood. But, on the bright side, you won't have bugs or rats hanging about.

I don't think Jack likes that idea.

ps. The Humane Society doesn't keep Bobcats. But you can get a nice '6-toed' cat there. Those big paws also make short work of uninvited wildlife. My parents, who used to live near Tampa, got a sweet cat there. She misses the lizards but, keeps my house in Ohio free of flying insects.
                  You're never too old to do something goofy.
                  sigpic
                  Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Originally posted by zuz
                    After seeing this one I found myself in a serious need of a droolbucket.
                    Hope you sympathize.

http://img222.echo.cx/img222/2733/jackhothothot0ky.jpg

WOOF!

OH MY!! WOW!! THUD!!!

Okay, Fess Up!!!

Where is this pic From??
                    Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                    sigpic
                    Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s
                      SS-have a goodnight Sleep... You can post more of your wonderful EYES tomorrow, by then my Bruises might be gone!!
                      <snip>
                      Well anyhow, found this one also during my Hunting Trip this AM!! Forgot to post.. ooopsie!!
                      Okay Goodnight for me too!! (Have to settle the Argument between Clones, Wish me LUCK!!)
                      Uhhmmmm let me go look through the gutter… I MEANT let me go look through my PB folders and see what strikes me in the eyes and smiles departments this evening....

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                        (((Shelly))) Vent away. Lots of shoulders here.

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/...gg/s2sp5bl.jpg

A little whump?
                        Well I guess I'd better not vent anymore. I do that and then can't get back on the internet for almost a week! Our stupid DSL modem went out. So I had no hubby at home and no internet. I think the internet was worse.
                        Then he comes back yesterday and didn't even get me anything. Men.

But I'm back now, and can only imagine how many pages I have to catch up on, probably won't be able to do it in a day. It's good to be back tho. Missed my daily dose of thunk.

Thanks for the lovely whmp!
                        Shelly
                        Shelly
                        My Photos
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                          RRRRrrrroooooowwwwffffff!!!!!!
                          . . . . . .

Did I do that???

JJC: You most certainly did, Missy!! *stands with his back to the wall*
                          Well, ya know . . . . I could shut down the comp and we could . . . . .
                          JMC: Wow, Jack hasn't moved that fast in a while. Later Gals.
                          You're never too old to do something goofy.
                          sigpic
                          Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Some soulful Grace eyes...

Comment

Such beautiful eyes...

Comment

So direct...

Comment

Working...
                                X