RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jynjyr
    Shoot. Just buy him another beer. Make it a Guiness in a non-frosted glass. (They taste better that way.)
    Um, Guiness! OK, I guess that's a start!
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks L-Jade. I'm ba-a-a-a-ck!!!!
      I should have let them open the bottle and drink it on the way. *bicker, bicker, bicker* You'd have thought I had 2 year olds in the car.

Come to think of it, the only one the alcohol would have put to sleep was Mac. He wasn't the trouble maker. I almost left Jack and Ernie on the side of the highway in the middle of nowhere. They both whined that I wouldn't let them drive. How would I explain THAT to the State Police. "Yes, sir. There really is someone driving. You just can't see him. Send a female officer over, she'll be able to."

Now I'm going to try to read 20 PAGES @ 50/page. Holy Buckets, I'll be scanning until tomorrow.
      ROTFLMAO!!!! the incredible edible Jack clone, visible only to female eyes...

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
        I'll look forward to seeing ya Divcon!

Well there's been so much talk about the wake I think I'd best recap...

The Wake is open to ANYONE as long as they acknowledge the Original SG-1 is over. You can even like Season 9. But one must agree it's a different series. Glad to have you Divcon. I'll be posting updates on the location (I've decided it's going to be a forum) and date when I get them sorted out.
        The current head count is...

Queen Eleta
        AmberMoon
        Anakin
        Rune
        L-Jade
        C7
        Gatebee
        LOL4JACK
        Sharp
        Divcon

Did I miss anyone? I thought Rural said she might come, but I might have been remembering something else.
        Me too. Let me know when / where / how.
        You're never too old to do something goofy.
        sigpic
        Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
          the one and only SG1 Team

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
            My reputation is as sweet and pure as a turtle dove thank you very much, plus I don't store mine in an old pickle jar under the sink & only bring it out for special occasions like I happen to know you do with yours *grins* (((Kliggs)))
            *laughing uncontrollably now*

Jack wonders if he could sell Rune some swampland as she seems to be living in fantasy land

Originally posted by Rune
            Ohhh and if Jack has bitten his lip, I'll be more than happy to kiss it better ... mmmm *smooch*
            So much for pure and innocent as a turtle dove.
            sigpic

Comment

Me too. Let me know when / where / how.
              Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa wait just a minute here. I quoted her post earlier and I wasn't even paying attention and....woooo-weeeee Jynjyr's back *does happy dance* I missed you. With you gone so long,
              I forgot about my clone/paint happy place.

MJC: Oh crap
              MMC: Mel, we already painted the house 50 times this year.
              MJRC: 50 times A PIECE!
              MJC: I'm not doing it again!
              MJRC: You'll have to shoot me.
              MMC: Mel, stop looking at me like that. I'm not THAT much of a softie. I'm not...There's nothing you can say, or do, or any way you can look at me that will make me change my mind either.

-5 minutes later-

MMC: *standing on step ladder* Are you SURE you want everything painted blue again?

Comment

Welcome Back Jynjyr!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven
                  Jynjyr's back!

Jynjyr's back!

Jynjyr's back!!

Did you have a nice vacation?

The drive was . Construction and people who seemed to never have seen a dump truck. I expected them to stop the car and get out to take pictures. *grrrrrrrrr*

The stay at the lake was very nice. Quiet, peaceful, relaxing. A little sun, a little swim, a little sand, a little shopping.
                  sigpic

Comment

'Original SG-1 Wake' update.

I have tentatively decided on Stargate Intel Forum.(otherwise known as Sue-kay's hangout for when GW is down) Let me know if this does not work for you. I can post the link, and anyone who's not registered will need to register at the forum. The date had not yet been set. But, unless someone has a problem with Stargate Intel's forum, we'll have out own thread there for the wake.
                    The list of folks signed up now includes...

QE
                    AM
                    Anakin
                    Rune
                    L-Jade
                    C7
                    GB
                    LOL4JACK
                    Sharp
                    Divcon
                    Nell
                    Zoser
                    Jynjyr

(Oh, and to answer Sharp's question, apparently you can get away with some swearing dear, as long as you use plenty of *'s in the right places.)

Comment

JEC: Pay up guys. $20.00 each. She read every page from 672 to 694.
                      JJC: I didn't think she'd make it. She did say that she'd be reading until 'tomorrow'. It's tomorrow.
                      JMC: She's got this weird, glazed stare and dumb grin.
                      J: *mumbles* eyes, fingers, hands, GUN, nice pants, bare feet, scrrrruuuffffyyyy *THUNK*
                      JJC: I think that's our cue to put her to bed.
                      JEC: Picked up on that, did ya?
                      JMC: Good night, Gals. Hasta manana. No, hasta luego.
                      sigpic

Comment

Quicky question before I crash here. Can you folks see my avatar? I had to link to my home comp. I don't know if GW took a copy and stored it or if the avatar will go away when I shut down.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                          C'mon ONTLL, I am surprised you did not figure it out.
                          http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/...da/rho11ks.jpg
                          OH KLIGGINS!!!

I knew there was a REASON to check this Thread before going to bed!!

OH MY, THANK YOU You always Seem to Surprise me!!

P.S. Its so tempting though, the Flap!!
                          Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                          sigpic
                          Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Quicky question before I crash here. Can you folks see my avatar? I had to link to my home comp. I don't know if GW took a copy and stored it or if the avatar will go away when I shut down.
                            YES Jynjyr!! We can see your Avatar!!

I thought you gave up your Jack Rourke Rent-A-Clone??

But I love that picture, Make me want to post a WHOLE LOT more, So I can get a Jack Rourke Avatar!!

Closest Screencap I have to your Avatar!!
                            Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                            sigpic
                            Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s
                              YES Jynjyr!! We can see your Avatar!!

I thought you gave up your Jack Rourke Rent-A-Clone??

But I love that picture, Make me want to post a WHOLE LOT more, So I can get a Jack Rourke Avatar!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...Stranger17.jpg

Closest Screencap I have to your Avatar!!
                              oooo ..... very serious looking JR .... wonder what he is thinking about ...
                              Hi O'Neill .... waves

Comment

O'Neill and Mel I sent you both a PM . Did you receive it?

Comment

Working...
                                X