No announcement yet.

RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
    My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Some S5 scruff…
      Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)

Comment

Comment

Not quite scruffy… but he did put in a hard honest days-worth of manual labor… clean scruff maybe?

Comment

Not so much scruff as more of a dirty, hot, (and perhaps bothered??) Jack…..

Comment

Comment

Oh while we’re at it - let’s go for WetJack!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

For the backwards cap aficionados….

Comment

Oh well... lunch is done... must get back to work....
                          must rip fingers off keyboard... eyes from screen... tongue from monitor....

Comment

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Anakin
                              Since everybody's telling their age, here I come

I'm 35 and I grew up to MacGyver, I remember watching the show at my grandparents' during the traditional sunday meals, then trying to fix my walkman with a rubber-band and aluminium foil...

.... *sigh* ....
                              ..........*sob*............

I'm pathetic, I know.... And no... it never worked... *double sob*
                              *Jynjyr dials her ‘way-back machine’ to 1985*
                              What was I doing in ’85? I know I missed most of the first run MacGyver for S1, S2 and S3. I was 28, working as a mild mannered Tool Designer during the day and a ‘kick yo @$$’ armed Guard at night. I wish I had that kind of energy now.
                              My neighbor across the hall would invite me to join the ‘MacGyver Parties’ that she had. She even named her cat “MacGyver”. I wonder if she’s still an RDA fan.
                              I did have MacGyver hair: a bleaching blonde mullet. Now, if I let it, it would look more like Jack’s: short and gray. The silver looks MUCH better on him than on me.
                              I still repair things with duct tape, paper clips and rubberbands.

OK. This is getting depressing. On to the piccies.

You're never too old to do something goofy.
                              sigpic
                              Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Even the stupid looking boonie is good on him.
                                Sorry, Boonie Fans. You have to admit, most times it is a dorky hat. Jack and Daniel add a certain air of debonair-ness to it.
                                You're never too old to do something goofy.
                                sigpic
                                Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Working...
                                X