RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kliggins
    I thought so at first too, but I don't think so. We have seen pictures of Wylie since she was a baby and she hasn't looked like that and never with hair that blonde either. Her hair does streak lighter in the summer, but not blonde. However, you could be completely right and I have no idea what I am talking about.

I think we already knew this!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AmberMoon
      (((((MM))))) I know exactly how you feel...I'm 43 and my back keeps reminding me about it too! I remember being the remote control for the TV since they didn't exist when I was 18. I also remember Star Trek when it first aired...William Shatner was such a hottie!

I wasn't always lucky enough to catch MacGyver when it first aired...being in the military and stationed overseas in the mid 80's to early 90's, primetime programming was almost non-existent (the military purchased programming 2-3 years after they originally aired and then there was never a method to their madness when they purchased programs) But, thanks to my fellow GGs...I am now a proud member of the Mac Thunk Club!
      ]*I'm even starting to like the mullet but don't tell ONTLLs that*[/B]

OH OH!!! Did I READ What I think I READ!!!
      AMBERMoon likes the Mullet... Longer HAIR!!! HOLY COW!!!

Gotcha!!!
      Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
      sigpic
      Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by Kady
        You guys are not gonna condemn me or anything like that, are you? ::ducks:: I don't remember him when i was little. Therefore i hadn't heard of Richard Dean Anderson until stargate sg1 hense why i like Jack more than Macgyver. I didn't even know Richard Dean Anderson played Macgyver until i came on here! Please don't condemn or banish me, Pleeeeease!!!
        We would never do that. Let's face it...a Hussy's a Hussy...whatever age!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
          *bigger note to self* CAP ALLEGIANCE

RJC: FCOL woman don't shout!
          RMC: She's frustrated and it's all your fault-again.
          RJC: Excuse me?
          RMC: I don't get her this way...
          RJC: Hey, it's your series that only has season one out so far. *crosses arms*

Rural: *Nods*

RMC: Oh..yeah...

Okay Rural Calm down!!! JUNE - I heard Season 2 is out in JUNE!! (I hope!! )
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
            *bangs head on wall* Kady's 18 and PiB's 22... Argh... *Mei Mei feels old* I not only remember Mac, I remember things like the first moonwalk and I was a fan of Star Trek, the original, when it originally aired! *sob* I wanna be young, and thin, again!!! Must console myself with Mac/Jack/RDA!!

Never mind, MM, just remember that there are Hussies here that are older than you *cough* Kliggins *cough*. I, of course, am just young at heart!
            sigpic

Comment

Hmmmm... An opportunity to satisfy the whims of a fellow GG and annoy Kliggins.... How can I resist???

You know, even though it covers up his sticky-up hair, I like him in this hat....and it's always fun annoying Kliggins!!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
                God, yes. To all of it. The moonwalk, original Trek - Mac's awsome sticky-up hair.

JJC: Oh, FCOL. She's on the hair thing again.
                http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...r/double06.jpg

JMC: I win this time. Scruffy and Sticky-up hair.
                http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...hegrace008.jpg
                Good grief woman! That's some sticky-up hair!!
                sigpic

Comment

*happy sigh* I'll just sit and stare at this pic for a minute or two....or three...or four....
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                    Never mind, MM, just remember that there are Hussies here that are older than you *cough* Kliggins *cough*. I, of course, am just young at heart!
                    age is but a number....so I keep telling myself especially when my body reminds me of it...but a RDA GG I will always be

Comment

Originally posted by Anakin
                      Since everybody's telling their age, here I come

I'm 35 and I grew up to MacGyver, I remember watching the show at my grandparents' during the traditional sunday meals, then trying to fix my walkman with a rubber-band and aluminium foil...

.... *sigh* ....

..........*sob*............

I'm pathetic, I know.... And no... it never worked... *double sob*
                      That's because you forgot to use the duct tape!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Anakin
                        Since everybody's telling their age, here I come

I'm 35 and I grew up to MacGyver, I remember watching the show at my grandparents' during the traditional sunday meals, then trying to fix my walkman with a rubber-band and aluminium foil...

.... *sigh* ....

..........*sob*............

I'm pathetic, I know.... And no... it never worked... *double sob*

Anakin!!! You Tried that TOO!!! I used to carry a Swiss Army knife all the time too.. (currently resides in my glove compartment of car)

Okay I am 35 aslo and started watching MacGyver at a Young Age, I started watching around Season 3 or 4, Started Taping a few episodes after that!!
                        Everyone in my Family knew that was my TIME on the TV.

When I was 22, on Saturday, Noveber 21, 1992 - I met Richard Dean Anderson!!! - When in the Bar I asked him what MacGyver's first name was and he asked me what Episode I had seen last, I told him, he said "I a few weeks watch for the two-parter called "Good Knight MacGyver".
                        So for the next couple of Weeks I was on Pins and Needles till that Episode Aired!!!
                        I have two copies of that Episode by the Way (Just in Case)
                        P.S. I took pics at the Hockey Game and all but my Mother threw away my Scrap books of my Movie and TV stars.. Didn't talk to my Mother for Months after that - But Forgave her - BUT NO Pictures...
                        sigpic

Comment

I love these! (And I'm sure old Kliggy will love them too! Hehehe!)
                          sigpic

Comment

((((Ambermoon)))) Kliggins is gonna have a stroke when she sees all those boonie pics!! *evil grin* *evil chuckle* *evil laugh*
                            You're an evil woman MM! *Joins in laughing*
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                              Oh while we’re at it - let’s go for WetJack!
                              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4.../TDYKjack2.jpg
                              Yes...let's!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                                http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...edjackhat3.jpg
                                Oh well... lunch is done... must get back to work....
                                must rip fingers off keyboard... eyes from screen... tongue from monitor....
                                You mean you can't work and thunk at the same time? You'll have to learn to multi-task! Just don't make a mess whilst doing it!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X