Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I'm going to try and enter the sweepstakes again (can't get on for some reason) and then drag myself to bed. I have had a blast tonight. Enjoy the rest of Ship Day everyone!!

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Happy
      Jack right?

There's a fanfic (Sally Reeves????) that has Jack giving Sam his eagles (or whatever they are) instead of new ones. Loved it.
      give that shipper a cookie. see? it's meant to be.

Comment

I'm a bit wierd...I don't like strawberries, but like chocolate covered strawberries

and I MIGHT try to write a fanfic next semester. It would be for a paper for my "American Science Fiction in Literature and Film" If I'm allowed to (and can come up with something besides Sam and Jack having HWMS...)

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
        ~Imzadi
        describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
        Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
          Maybe some 200 proof hooch will help with your cold!!!!
          maybe it will MG. maybe. it. will...

Comment

If you haven't voted, do so now!!

Token ~

Comment

As of right now if no other votes are recorded...
              POV
              is the....
              SHIPPIEST VIDEO
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                If you haven't voted, do so now!!

We are so thinking alike LOL
                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                  OK, coming in third in the poll (so far):

LOST CITY...

(man, do these two need to learn how to talk or what??)

yup...they need lessons

BTW about NC 17 fics...I thought it was just advisory, not a keep away if you're not 17? cause jeez...most of the best fanfics happen to be NC 17...not cause of the sex even. I sometimes read ones with eh sex scenes (skipping those) just cause the rest is good

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
                  ~Imzadi

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                    We are so thinking alike LOL
                    Kind of spooky, huh?

Token ~

Comment

Woohoo! I think I might go watch it right now to celebrate!

Thanks everyone for a fantastic day! I'm heading off to get an early night (after last nights 2am one!).
                      Big smoochies to all the wonderfully creative people who came up with all the wonderful treats!

Hang on! What happened to the Wedding Drill (did I miss it somewhere in the 1000 posts??)

((((((((((((((SHIPPER FAMILY))))))))))))))))) !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                        I found our real Sam's reaction to be part of why this ep is shippy for me. I saw Sam seeing something that made her uncomfortable... but WHY did it make her uncomfortable.... jealousy perhaps?

Sally
                        I want a REAL kiss though, not this AU stuff

waterfall! nonono! keep the wonderful sig...I just stare at it sometimes, lol

whats wrong with being in the gutter? <puzzled look>

//Or it may be all these quick little one liners..
                        "It's me!"
                        "I got it!"
                        "No it's me!"
                        ... and whoever gets it will be just unbeknownstly posting a response to something else... //

that was me getting post 1001 on the last thread <rolls eyes>

~Imzadi

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa
                          yup...they need lessons

BTW about NC 17 fics...I thought it was just advisory, not a keep away if you're not 17? cause jeez...most of the best fanfics happen to be NC 17...not cause of the sex even. I sometimes read ones with eh sex scenes (skipping those) just cause the rest is good
                          I think it is self-policing. Personally I don't want to know what the rating is because I like to be surprised, but that's just me.

Token ~

Comment

ok, i still have to post my "when i first noticed ship" post. so here it is.

i think the first episodes i saw were the second part of out of mind followed by into the fire.
                            nuff said. to me it was pretty obvious from the get go.
                            then when i started to see the older eps on re runs every day, i noticed it even then, right at the start even. loved the " i adore you already" line. i always thought, judging from little (and bigger) things like that even in the first two seasons, that it was an intentional thing from TPTB and that it was cannon. i'm pretty sure i had even heard that in some interview or quote at least from brad wright or someone. but now coop seems to be saying that thats not the case, so maybe i was wrong.

anyway, i was watching the re runs almost every day and getting the new eps once a week, and i just saw it between them. there was never any big realisation, i always saw it. in fact in season 4 i was kinda worried that they'd screw it up by making it less subtle, i was concerned they'd do a moonlighting on it, but they i think they did a great job and season 4 made me the shipper i am today. only slightly less angry pessimistic and frustrated

and thats it. if that made no sense, then its probably because i'm dying of the common cold.

Comment

<Kel'sha calms LtLisa who was jumping up and down> ooh, memememe!!! can I start the next thread? I'll be here when this ones closes!!!!!

~Imzadi

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                                I voted for Heroes II! But before that pic came this...Jack listening to Sam searching for the words....

AAAAHHHH.... *sighs* Man, did RDA ever nail that look. You saw his expression change when he realized where Sam was going with this.... I love this ep... I love the scene... I love Sam and Jack.

Sally
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X