This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by getcarter
    Guess my attempt to get a conversation started about Jack's feelings went over really well.... *getcarter sits over in the corner pouting*
    (((((((((((((Getcarter))))))))))

I think everyone is too excited about the 1000 marker
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
      Well I've been here since 6am and have stayed for most of the day having so much fun. It's now 3.30am........so will you hurry up and reach 1000 posts so I can go to my bed!!!!!!!!!!
      ((((((Shipper Family)))))))
      Thank you! That's what I'm waiting for too!
      It might be a wee bit lonely as we start dropping like, well, I was going to say flies... but how about we start dropping like Thunkers in the Gutter?????
      Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
      My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

So, is this where everybody makes a last ditch effort to be 1000?

Comment

(((MG)))) <Kel'sha makes me let go before I choke MG> yeah, I know...only a chemical imbalance would make anyone go for Anise...oops, too many shipper cookies...was munching on em all through seminar...

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
          ~Imzadi
          describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
          Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Originally posted by Token
            It is just my opinion and my impression that the sweetness of the kiss surprised the actors which for me added to the intensity of the scene. It was that natural chemistry oozing out. It was either that or they are the BEST DARN actors I have EVER seen. Yes, I do watch soap operas and love stories so I have something on which to base my thoughts. But like I said it is only my opinion and impression; and I'm only writing it because you asked.
            Yes, they are wonderful actors but can't fake that kind of chemistry. *sigh*

Comment

We're nearing the finish line...

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                Thank you! I'm glad that was cleared up!

so everyone, we have less than 2 hours left to Ship Day! Our last moments to party and celebrate ship on our record-breaking thread! So let's eat, drink, and be merry!

keep on shippin!!

ship sistah
                I love that rollercoaster!!! May Jack and Sam have a lifetime in the tunnel of love

how was that for cheesy?

Comment

Sam & Jack FOREVER!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by waterfall
                    I was just on the Sam/Jack board on Yahoo and according to a post there someone contacted MGM for the reason Amanda Tapping couldn't be at the comic con is that her grandmother had passed away.
                    The original message is here:

http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/sam.../message/92459

My condolences to AT and her family.

waterfall

(((((((((((((((((((Amanda)))))))))))))))))))))

Sally
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

Yes, they are wonderful actors but can't fake that kind of chemistry. *sigh*
                      Why dodn't the PTB see this chemistry???
                      sigpic

Comment

Guess my attempt to get a conversation started about Jack's feelings went over really well.... *getcarter sits over in the corner pouting*
                        Well, if you can get everyone out of the gutter maybe you would get a response. Now, come out of the corner.

For me it was PoV because Jack saw and experienced the potential of a relationship with Sam. How's that?

Token ~

Comment

Now, don't pout! I think Jack was always attracted to her, but didn't realize the depth of his feelings until the infamous scene in D&C. I think that's when he realized friendship had become love. I love that scene...sigh....
                          Tasha
                          JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                            Yeah, gimme one of those too please!
                            OK!! Kri, meimei, here's a dozen potent blue Jello shots.

Comment

DANG!! Ok, I'll try again.... SAM & JACK FOREVER!!!

Comment

Well, this has all been cool, folks. SO HAPPY SHIP DAY (even if my timing is off)!

Comment

Working...
                                X