Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems I missed the discussion about the true Ship Day, but I did a quick check AND...

DIVIDE AND CONQUER
    EPISODE NUMBER - 405
    ORIGINAL AIR DATE -07.28.00
    SYNDICATION AIR DATE - 10.08.01

July 28 is Ship Day!!

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Happy
      Hey I've become a Jaffa Warrior on Ship Day!

Hurray.

Big day for me. First, I posted fanfic, then I upgrade.

I like Shipper Day!
      CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by getcarter
        I'll try. I was quite intimidated at first cause everyone here has done some awesome work but I've had more fun doing it so I think I will try it again. The first one I read was Night Terrors by Sally Reeve & Marcy and I just fell in love with the story. I printed it and still read it over and over. With all the pics, and videos, and stories - this is such an awesome bunch of people!!!
        I love Night Terrors, too. Made me a little skittish walking in the dark from the car to the front door for a couple of days.
        Happy

Sig pic by Mala the Magnificent

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
          and then looking down at Sam's lips... wanting to comfort her... and kiss her...<sigh>

I'm losing it here.

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by Token
            Seems I missed the discussion about the true Ship Day, but I did a quick check AND...

DIVIDE AND CONQUER
            EPISODE NUMBER - 405

July 28 is Ship Day!!
            Ohhhhhhh!!!! Then it is definitely the right day!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
              I'm losing it here.

ship sistah
              Don't worry, you're in good company!! I'm gonna give Sam a run for her money if I ever meet up with Jack!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                Bet your hubbie's ticked that he comes second to computer time!!!!
                Nah! He's used to it. I did have to go give him a quick hug though after reading Happy's post.
                Tasha
                JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Originally posted by Token

DIVIDE AND CONQUER
                  EPISODE NUMBER - 405

July 28 is Ship Day!!
                  Way cool!!!!! Then we are doing FINE!!!!!
                  TOKEN are you gonna be on for a few??? I would like to PM you???
                  Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Thank you!

If you guys will tell me a bit of *what* you liked in my fics, I can be sure and include similar stuff in future writing.

How's that for asking for critique?!?
                    The pieces were clearly written, you didn't make the characters do something that wasn't *them*, and the writing flowed nicely from scene to scene. The question now is, can you hold it all together while writing something a bit...longer? Go on, now - give it a try! We'll all just wait here while you get started, okay?
                    Only those whose lives are brief can imagine that love is eternal. You should embrace that remarkable illusion. It may be the greatest gift your race has ever received. - Lorien

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                      I'm losing it here.

ship sistah
                      I think I am gonna like watchin' Ship Sistah implode over this...
                      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                        SHIPPER TOWN DIALECT MANUAL FOR VISITORS

Shipanzee: attraction at the Shipper Zoo
                        Shipmunk: common mammal in The Happy Place Park
                        Shipping sparrow: common bird in same place
                        Ship: farm animal used to keep grass short in the park
                        German Shipherd, Australian Shipherd, Old English Ship Dog: popular
                        pets in Shipper Town (Jack likes the second one)
                        Shipel: where Sam and Jack will get married
                        Shiplain: who will marry them
                        Shipeau: what best man Teal'c will wear to cover his gold tattoo
                        Shipish: how best man Daniel will feel when sneezes during the vows
                        Shipped beef on toast: popular lowcost lunch at the Shipper Sipper
                        Grill (Jack calls it S on S and refuses to order it)
                        Shiptalk: common conversation over the above lunch
                        Shippatty: favorite Indian item on the menu
                        Shipin: Sam's favorite composer
                        Shippendale: Sam's favorite furniture style
                        Shippendales: will perform at the bachelorette party (Teal'c and
                        Daniel will infiltrate the group and be the hits of the party. Sam
                        will be glad Jack didn't do that--she wants all of him for her eyes
                        only)
                        Shipskin: what all Shippers will receive after this day--they've earned
                        it!

HAPPY SHIPPING!!
                        Love it!
                        Happy

Sig pic by Mala the Magnificent

Comment

Hey Tame, is it just me or does it look like Jack is kissing his finger in your sig pic? Hmm..... If you'll excuse me...I'll be in the gutter....

Comment

Originally posted by getcarter
                            I'll try. I was quite intimidated at first cause everyone here has done some awesome work but I've had more fun doing it so I think I will try it again. The first one I read was Night Terrors by Sally Reeve & Marcy and I just fell in love with the story. I printed it and still read it over and over. With all the pics, and videos, and stories - this is such an awesome bunch of people!!!
                            Hey, that's how I got started! I do it for the fun! If anyone likes it is just whipped cream on top!

****whipped cream****

Uh, oh, non PG thoughts... Excuse me a minute!

Comment

I love Night Terrors, too. Made me a little skittish walking in the dark from the car to the front door for a couple of days.
                              Oooh, I hadn't read Night Terrors. I'm printing it as we speak. Tomorrow I'm going to recover from Ship Day with fanfic!

Token ~

Comment

Time for dessert/late night feeding!! Cake? Chocolate? YES!

and for you health-nuts

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Working...
                                X