No announcement yet.

The Jack O'Neill/Daniel Jackson slash and friendship thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not a slasher, but HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! That was great. Michael is a funny little guy.
    Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Just to let you know.....No Diary update this week .....Anise has not been well after celebrating her birthday .....so sends her apologies and hopes we can wait for next Tuesday....

I'm sure we can...it's just a total joy that she's actually posting new stuff anyway....

Anyway Jack needs time to recover after Daniel's made him suffer for hiding the blender blades!....

Deeds xx
      sigpic
      Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
      MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by Veritas21
        Not sure if people saw this but Stargate and Jack/Daniel was mentioned in this AfterElton article :

http://www.afterelton.com/print/2006/10/slash.html

ETA: The article touches slightly on the controversy where sometimes people accuse slashers of misinterpreting friendship for romance. But IMO, how is that really any different from what shippers do with m/f pairings? The only real difference seems to be that shippers are more likely to be able to get some kind of romantic interaction onscreen between their pairing at some point than slashers are but they've still been just as "guilty" of reading romance into what are meant to be scenes about friendship only. Not saying that's a bad thing, but just pointing out that we all do it no matter who we ship/slash.
        The article said that certain fans think that way and lets the Slash authors defend themselves (and one of them do in fact state that people do that with Het. pairings are well)

And I cannot believe the article talked about the Angel/Spike relationship, even mentioning Angel's fifth (and final) season without bringing in Spike's little comment in one of the final episodes.

I believe it was Illyria who said something that ended with something similar to "Angel and you together." and Spikes' reply was "Angel and I were never together! Well, except that one time..." (<--- or something similar)

Comment

Originally posted by madaboutdanny View Post
          Does anyone post the script of this video? I'm italian and I don't understand very well what they say. Thanks a lot!!!!!!
          Okay, this is as close as i could get.

Audience member: Um…What do you think about, um, Daniel and Jack slash?

Michael: For those of you not in the know… um… there’s a sub-culture, uh… (audience laugh) or maybe there’s a lot of you who are in the know, I’m not sure. There’s a sub culture of, of what seems to be our fans that are devoted to, um, seeing the subliminal nature of the uh, Jack and Daniel relationship.

Chris:
          What you talkin’ about man?!

Chris: I wish you could see what I’m seeing, there’s a young man on the front row going like this.

Daniel:
          Now you guys came to life huh? You were all kinda quiet, sit back and now we start talking about some homosexual relations and everybody’s like Aaargh!!!

Chris: Wait do you mean (can’t hear this part) Jack and Daniel aren’t together?

Michael: You actually start to put on the voices and say, ‘Jaaack! Jack you can’t do that! It’s a very special culture!’
          ‘Oh Daniel it’s always the same thing with you!’

thats as accurate as i could get it. sorry! hope it helps!
          Edward ~ "And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb."
          Bella ~ "What a stupid Lamb."
          Edward ~ "What a sick, masochistic Lion."

Comment

Great video very funny thanks

Comment

I just managed to pick up the links before the site went down the other day. glad I did. Both vids sooooooooo funny. I'm going to have a good old giggle next time I see Deadman's Switch or Full Circle or any of those classic Jaaack?/DANiel! eps.
              Rag Doll

I swallowed a bug!

Comment

Jack, the forum's back. That means.....

Yes Daniel, they'll be back to their fun and stuff....get over it.

Comment

I've missed this forum these last few days....

New Order thing

I'm sure there's a joke about big honkin weapons somewhere but I'm too tired to use my brain

Thanks to Kidwizz for sig

Comment

The forum is down for days and the first thread I come to when it is back up is here!!!!

That is "THE POWER OF THING"!!!! /

My FAVE PIC to celebrate.

sigpic
                    Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Carter View Post
                      Okay, this is as close as i could get.

Audience member: Um…What do you think about, um, Daniel and Jack slash?

Michael: For those of you not in the know… um… there’s a sub-culture, uh… (audience laugh) or maybe there’s a lot of you who are in the know, I’m not sure. There’s a sub culture of, of what seems to be our fans that are devoted to, um, seeing the subliminal nature of the uh, Jack and Daniel relationship.

Chris:
                      What you talkin’ about man?!

Chris: I wish you could see what I’m seeing, there’s a young man on the front row going like this.

Daniel:
                      Now you guys came to life huh? You were all kinda quiet, sit back and now we start talking about some homosexual relations and everybody’s like Aaargh!!!

Chris: Wait do you mean (can’t hear this part) Jack and Daniel aren’t together?

Michael: You actually start to put on the voices and say, ‘Jaaack! Jack you can’t do that! It’s a very special culture!’
                      ‘Oh Daniel it’s always the same thing with you!’

thats as accurate as i could get it. sorry! hope it helps!
                      Oh thanks Sam, yuou're so kind!
                      sigpic
                      Sig made by slizzie1986

Comment

As it's been a "THING!-less" week here I think a little J/D lovin' is required...

Deeds xx
                        sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Daniel: Jack?
                            Jack: Yes, Daniel?
                            Daniel: Do you think you could watch where you put your hand?
                            Jack: I do, Daniel... All the time...

Comment

Originally posted by meimei View Post
                              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...16Urgo_085.jpg

HHWHWHAHAHAHA that's funny!

Comment

Originally posted by meimei View Post
                                http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...16Urgo_085.jpg

*sighs*.....I've missed you (((mei mei))) ....

D. *So, she's back?*
                                J. *Yeah, didn't you hear the flapping?*

Deeds xx
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X