This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oma-1
    ((((((((((((((((((((((PT)))))))))))))))))))))))

I hope our Lord Dipsofjazz doesn't see this or we could be in for the pain stick
    ...Im sure she finds him rather charming too
    And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Shippers, i'm off to bed now. I've got to be up early for school tomorrow.

I hope everyone has a goodnight sleep and that we all wake up feeling a bit more cheery tomorrow. I really don't want the shipper family to fall apart because
      Spoiler:
      Sam and Jack ARE together! I know it wasn't a definate confirmation, but they are!!! No doubt about it!!! And if everything goes how i'm hoping then we will get our confirmation in season 9, hopefully along with some nice couply scenes

((((((((((((((((((((((Shipper Family)))))))))))))))))))))

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
        Shippers, i'm off to bed now. I've got to be up early for school tomorrow.

I hope everyone has a goodnight sleep and that we all wake up feeling a bit more cheery tomorrow. I really don't want the shipper family to fall apart because
        Spoiler:
        Sam and Jack ARE together! I know it wasn't a definate confirmation, but they are!!! No doubt about it!!! And if everything goes how i'm hoping then we will get our confirmation in season 9, hopefully along with some nice couply scenes

((((((((((((((((((((((Shipper Family)))))))))))))))))))))
        Good night Sam o Neill shippy dreams
        And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Seems I have finally caught up. It's only taken me 2 1/2 hours, but there's been a lot to take in tonight.

I hope everyone remembers to never go to bed on an argument. Making things right is always hard, but it's not as bad the heartache.

Hmmmm, I'm starting to sound like my namesake.

So, anyone want to share their fave Sam & Jack moment? I've got so many I'll have to think about that one for a while
          sigpic

Comment

Hello !
            I'm new here and I just want to introduce myself. So, HI!

I'm not really "new" here, I actually check out the forum almost every day...for many months now...
            I have to say that I'm really impressed. There are so many shippers out there and it's just great to see how different people from all over the world get together at this place.
            I am a huge shipper! I cannot live without it.

I want to thank you, because each and every one of you is to blame that I am totally addicted now. Thank you!

I don't know what I would do without this thread!!

Sam and Jack forever!!

PS: English is not my native language, so please excuse my mistakes.

Comment

Oma I just saw you little hidden sig pic.... It good
              Thx. Night night sam.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sam/JackForever
                Hello !

I'm not really "new" here, I actually check out the forum almost every day...for many months now...
                I have to say that I'm really impressed. There are so many shippers out there and it's just great to see how different people from all over the world get together at this place.

I want to thank you, because each and every one of you is to blame that I am totally addicted now. Thank you!

Sam and Jack forever!!

Welcome! It seems I'm newer than you - I've been posting for about 2 weeks now and only found the thread about a week before that!

You obviously know how much fun this thread can be. Glad you've decided to join us.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sam/JackForever
                  Hello !

Sam and Jack forever!!

Hello Nice to see you posting here especially your first post in the best thread here Welcome and we all hope you have a great time posting here

(((((Sam/JackForever))))))

p.s. Your english is fine

Comment

Sam/JackForever

We're delighted to have you come out of lurkdom and play with us
                    Make yourself comfy and jump into the fray. Things can be a bit chaotic, but we're a lovely bunch really

Comment

Hey, Sam/JackForever - the name really rocks!

PT, add her to your sig - your Lord commands it - or at least she will when I advise her to!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                        Sam/JackForever

We're delighted to have you come out of lurkdom and play with us
                        Make yourself comfy and jump into the fray. Things can be a bit chaotic, but we're a lovely bunch really
                        Yeah we don't bite....much

Im just kidding hehe yeah kiwigater is right were a lovely bunch

Comment

Oma I just saw you little hidden sig pic.... It good

OMG. You are right!
                          That is.......aaaawwwww........I LOVE your hidden sig pic, Oma!!!!
                          ( I'm sorry, but calling you Oma is just weird for me....LOL )

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
                            Hey, Sam/JackForever - the name really rocks!

PT, add her to your sig - your Lord commands it - or at least she will when I advise her to!
                            Done

Comment

Hmm.. Wonder where SP is.. Those people with lives

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy
                                OMG. You are right!
                                That is.......aaaawwwww........I LOVE your hidden sig pic, Oma!!!!
                                ( I'm sorry, but calling you Oma is just weird for me....LOL )
                                You never know she might be ascended any humans lately Oma

Comment

Working...
                                X