This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
    Oma-1 I posted something on this board about 3 a.m. when I'm at my quirkiest and I wanted to make sure you read it and got a chuckle...

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=3573

I read it and lmao! Just been kinda busy to post - Friends AGM at school tonight and have reports and stuff to write. I made them have it early so I can be back for M2. Well, have to get priorities right dontyathink
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSam
      *sigh* I was there... what a beautiful day that was!!!! My friends and I were going MAD when she said that! She said it like she sounded sooo just.. tired from all the years of non-fishing. So exasperated! It was beautiful *sigh*

She's also said once her hopes for the future are for Sam or jack retire, they go fishing, and make babies!

I know that I hooped and yelled when I heard her say that!!!! GateCon 2004 rocked! She answered honestly, not seeming to care about appeasing the anti-shippers, and I think she's ready for a little resolution too!
      I've got five more weeks of S8 to anticipate!!!! woo hoo!!!
      This is great.
      I told ya.
      I can't believe we didn't do this years ago.
      Well, let's not dwell.

Comment

Heavy Moebius P1 spoiler with a smidgen for P2
        Spoiler:

Is it just me or did Sam and Jack's entire behavior towards one another seem much more relaxed in Moebius? They both seemed to speak to one another in a much more friendly, jesting manner than we've seen a very long time. It definitely seems to me that they did some talking after Threads and cleared the air.

The hand caress, the bantering...

Daniel: We don't know where it is now, but we do know where it was
        Giza 3000 BC
        Sam : You can't be serious
        Jack : What?
        Daniel : It's the only way.
        Jack : What?
        Sam : No we agreed.
        Jack : If I have to say what one more time, heads are gonna roll!
        Daniel: We have a time machine. We can go back and get the zpm
        Jack : She wouldn't let me go back and watch the cubs win the World Series.

/*
        I can just imagine the conversation where Jack is whining to Sam to
        watch the cubs.
        */

Sam: Here you'll need this, we've determined that it remotely accesses the ships cloak.
        Jack: Nice.

Anyone else notice how much lip licking Sam is doing during this conversation? Either the woman needs some serious chapstick or she's
        really in the mood for some lip action. *LOL*

Also, I keep hearing spoilers regarding the time SG1 is in Egypt before their
        alts show up. I've been hearing both 2yrs and 5years. Five years is a long
        time, Sam and Jack could have an huge hut full of kids in that amount of time.

You'll have to forgive me... I'm up way to late and my mind refuses to shut off and just go to sleep.

ForeverSG1

Comment

ok so the new sig *mark 2* lol is now up but in the time between saving it and loading it into my sig i've decided I don't like it. hehehe. I'm sensing a need for it to be more bannerish, I'm not liking the configuration, It irks me.

Actually, I think i'm just odd...

"doooo doooo do di do do dooooo , do di doooo doooo do di doooo doooo do doooo do di doooo"
          -Stargate Theme

Comment

Originally posted by PoeticTragedy
            A welsh love spoon, that sounds fun

Becareful when adding your name, don't want anyone to drop off list.
            So far its:
            Rogue
            gatebee
            gatewatcher
            pittsburggirl
            Lunar
            Docker22
            Sir Ruff
            ForeverSG1
            PoeticTragedy
            scaryperson
            sueKay
            The Spirit of MajorSam
            Twisted Angel
            lostwolf
            galaxy
            michelleb
            Jane
            Cheyenne
            wynter

I'll drive the shipper bus
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
              I'll drive the shipper bus

This one?

"doooo doooo do di do do dooooo , do di doooo doooo do di doooo doooo do doooo do di doooo"
              -Stargate Theme

Comment

Originally posted by scaryperson
                Night PoeticTragedy!
                If you're still online, what text do you want on it.....?

--Tan
                Hmmm
                ooo the how about the old 'Because I care about you alot more than Im supposed to' bit
                And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                  We need a band for our party, any suggestions?

Kilq!!!!hahahahaha
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Ruff
                    Good morning not-really-so-but-still-she-claims-that-she's-a-Scaryperson, PoeticTragedy and everyone else! I'm off to work now.. Tired. Didn't get any sleep.. (I just listened Green Day's new album, great btw) But I packed my iPod full of Nofx, Anti-flag, Bad Religion, the offspring and pennywise that should get me going

PoeticTragedy, when did you add me to your sig? I just noticed.. I'm so honored (any shorter name I can call you? I always get mixed with the letters )

I just realized that I won't be seeing M2 until tomorrow(or at least until tonight) because it takes some time for it to come on the web So I can't come to the afterparty cause I don't want to see any spoilers I'll surely be on the pre-party though:l

Gonna need a hug or something now before I go and do something I regret

And of course CONGRATS CATY! I've seen some of your vids and they're great!

HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE because mines SO not
                    I added you yesterday You can call me Jamie if you like

If you didnt get one (havent read rest of posts yet ) Heres a hug from me
                    (((((((Sir Ruff)))))))
                    And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

We need a band for our party, any suggestions?
                      My Band would gladly play in shipper town for the celebrations (unless another band has come forward*hasnt read posts after this yet* )

Comment

Originally posted by Elkeli
                        This one?

Definitely - especially if Jack's the mechanic. I'll hold the spanner
                        sigpic

Comment

Don't like Rammstein?
                          Haha! Saw those guys in Manchester! they put on a mental show with fire and such

Comment

I have to dash to school and won't be able to post until at least 11pm tonight - v busy day ahead. So I want to wish us all

(((((((((((((((big shipper hugs)))))))))))))))))
                            if things don't go our way tonight

and
                            ((((((((((((((((((((((great big shipper hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
                            if they do
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elkeli
                              Here's the Death Knell tribute I promised yesterday...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...ll0011copy.jpg
                              Excellent Collage Kel!

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Ruff
                                Same here I've been avoiding the frontpage so I wouldn't get spoiled
                                I don't get that whole spoiling thing anyways.. Why would someone like to know what's gona happen? That's like knowing a result of a hockey game beforehand.. Don't get it
                                Sounds Interesting we could make a hell of a lot of money if we knew that

Comment

Working...
                                X