This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to sound off a bit here.

I've read the spoilers posted within the past couple hours, so bear with me.

Spoiler:
    From the get go, as a total stargate fan (not just S/J), I thought Mobeius sounded weak. I think the writers (sorry here gotta be honest) relied too much on the complexity of the storyline rather than focusing on a really great season (and back then it was a series) closer. #1 fault. The #2 is the one most of us are up in arms about - muddy clarity. Are they together? Are they really our timeline SG-1? Whats going on?!?! There is such thing as leaving TOO much to the imagination.

I'm bummed. I don't even want to go out of my way to see this episode anymore.

My 8th season ended at Threads.

Comment

Originally posted by PoeticTragedy
      hurrah its docker
      Well hay there tragedy Did you see it or did you miss it cos of band practice?

sig made by Samjackshiplover
      http://www.myspace.com/docker22

Comment

Ok, before I go back and read what has been happening here over the past 2hrs, I just have one thing to say, "Time Travel gives me a headache"

Comment

Originally posted by docker22
          Well hay there tragedy Did you see it or did you miss it cos of band practice?
          lol well I got back just in time for the start to watch it but!...

...my dad told me there was no sky anymore so I couldnt watch it so devastated
          And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2276190/1/
            Just reposting the link as I'm not sure if it was right last time

ETA: After checking my rep I realise it obviously was! Thanks for the kind reviews!

Comment

lol well I got back just in time for the start to watch it but!...

...my dad told me there was no sky anymore so I couldnt watch it so devastated
              Wow,that was a bit of a let down huh? aw ((((((Tragedy))))))
              Are you confused from all the spoilers yet?

Comment

Originally posted by clear_day
                Hi! I'm new...longtime lurker, but never registered...well, until 2 minutes ago.

Anyway, after Moebius, I've come to a conclusion about the whole Sam/Jack thing...

Spoiler:
                I think that the resolution we got was what we could realistically expect, given the producers' desire not to alienate some of the fans (I've heard it's almost a 50/50 split between the shippers and antis...) as well as the fact that, as much as we all wanted a real life S & J kiss, it was never going to happen unless the regs were taken care of (and to do that in a rushed manner at the end of the episode would have been too much, imo.) However, between the "you've got packing to do" line and "Threads", I'm convinced that in Sam and Jack's minds, at least, it's been taken care of. They've made the decision to stop dancing around and be with each other, and once the regs work themselves out as they will in short order, they'll be together in every sense of the word. I'm actually quite impressed with the way the producers (and the actors, of course!) managed to convey S&J's absolute devotion to each other and finally taking this last step (about damn time, too!) while keeping it subtle enough that it didn't hit you over the head with a brick if you preferred it wasn't there. Good for them, and yay for our Sam and Jack~ bring on the fanfic!
                Welcome in the family clear_day !
                Excellent post, I totally agree with you
                Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar
                  http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2276190/1/
                  Just reposting the link as I'm not sure if it was right last time

ETA: After checking my rep I realise it obviously was! Thanks for the kind reviews!
                  Spoiler:
                  That should have been at the end of moebius pt 2

Excellent Fanfic
                  And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by docker22
                    Wow,that was a bit of a let down huh? aw ((((((Tragedy))))))
                    Are you confused from all the spoilers yet?
                    LOL! Yes!! ((((((docker))))))

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
                      Moebius
                      Spoiler:
                      Alt Jack told SAm to call him Jack
                      Spoiler:

The Egyptian brother who survived explains that the other 3 were executed

Daniel appears - oh this can't be a good sign
                      Jack: What?
                      Daniel:Where am I?

It goes on, it's funny!!
                      Daniel & co. have arms hidden in various places

spoilers for s8's moebius 2

Spoiler:
                      this confuses me. why were our REAL sam, jack, and teal'c executed (they didn't show it, did they?), but not daniel?

sally
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

LOL! Yes!! ((((((docker))))))
                        lol ,how you enjoying the party? ,my round next, (starts to fight through the crowds)

Comment

Ok so I watched Moebius and had time to think about it through Atlantis lol...

Spoiler:
                          I really did like this episode and will definitely watch it again later on but I am still very disappointed that we only got a AU kiss but then, what else would we expect!?!? I thought the kiss was very hot though, and Sam started it lol! :-) And Jack said she was hot and it did look like they had sex! So that was very cool! :-) I knew they were going to go back and use the Threads fishing scene though (although like other people have said, Sam said on the tape that it said there were no fish in the pond so could the timeline still be a bit different???) which does most definitely imply that they might well indeed be together. Well not together, together as they are still in the same chain of command, but you know what I mean! ;-) So I guess it was the best we could hope for. But I am still disappointed, especially as RDA probably won't be back for S9 :-(!

~Tracey~

By Jenomac over @ Livejournal

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Hey guys, did anyone else think that it was a little familiar that line, say X-Files 'Triangle' familiar? Except it was the other way round and no one slugged anyone else? I'd say that's a good sign!
                            Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Working...
                            X