X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar
    spoilers for s8 in general

oh peshaw!!!! LOL I like Sam 's clothes too...but I was making a point.... ((SallY))) can't a girl go to a stake out in FLAT shoes for a change
    Speaking for myself, I always wear my stilletos to my stakeouts.

oops gave away my *other* hobby

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz
      Mala I miss you! I miss the belly laughs you incurred that made me forget the harsh times I'm going through! Oh and to make sure I'm not entirely OT, I didn't watch the eppys tonight. I love my box sets for this reason. I can skip by the A and C eppys that tend to make me..well...not a happy camper to say the least. The jury is stilll out as to whether I order season 8. Only time will tell.

Sg1Poz (who needs a big belly laugh at the moment.

(((((((((((((SG1Poz)))))))))))))))))))))))

I miss Mala too, but perhaps the tartan penguin cheered you up?

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
        oooooooooooh, forgot about Major Davis! Damn, that boy is H-O-T hot!

Did you see Ocean's 11? Remember the elevator scene, with all the hot men in one elevator? I'd be a happy camper to be locked in an elevator with Davis, O'Neill, and Jackson! I'd die a happy girl
        Oi! Davis is mine you hear! Mine...

*runs away from the men in the white suits*

Comment

Originally posted by tauripeg
          obviosly someone was'nt thinking clearly. About the only thing about A$$inity that I could watch was how good jack was looking in it. Kept channel surfing on the other parts.

keep up the shipping. We're hanging on till January.
          peg
          what are the holy shipper trinity?
          sigpic
          http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
          http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
            Oops... sorry.. forgot about the border!

*whistles*

Moving along...

What do you think of this then? (this is currently on loan from Mala!)

What do you think my fellow Scots? Do you think he makes a fine mascot?

Look Jack approves!

*just an excuse to post cute pictures*
            He is just the cutest thing ever. I even put him on my desktop.

Now to stay on topic-someone earlier asked about favorite shippy scenes or episodes. Well thats a tough one, some of mine are Solitudes(some great jack & sam moments), d & c of course, entity(one of my fave episodes all around Plus the jack in the infirmary moments) there are sooo many more but I am brain dead this morning.

Happy shipping everyone.
            I'm hanging in there (with the penguins) till January
            peg
            sigpic muppet the ship puppy is hoping for some good ship
            Hoping for some kisses and so on.

Comment

LOVING the sig Token ((((((Token))))) : D

Unfortunately I looked at MORE then I should have over there
              spoilers Threads & Mobieus P2
              Spoiler:
              and it does list David DeLuise as being a guest star in both of those....so one can only hope that in Threads it is the final break up and in Mobieus it is just a flash back type of scene.....GW however is NOT listing him at all so I have NO clue as I tend to believe GW over everyone just because I feel they check everything out better

and yes I am really here
              Speaking of DDL, there was some discussion in the chat room last night that he was in
              Spoiler:
              Moebius and someone said that info came from imdb so I checked. It didn't. imdb lists him as in Affinity and Threads but that's it. So I still believe that the rumor of him being in Moebius came from his second interview--same way he said in the first interview that he was in Sacrifices and he wasn't. So I think Threads is all we're gonna see of him--YAY!!!
              *Marimba does a little happy dance*
              Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
              Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
              Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

I will just be REALLY HAPPY if they all go through the BIG round spinning thing
                What big round spinning thing?

There's a big round spinning thing in this show?

Yep, I thought we were never gonna see it again after the first half of S8! And in Endgame,
                Spoiler:
                when it got stolen you would have thought it would have been a bigger deal! I just don't understand why that ep was so humdrum when it had the potential to be a really great plot line.
                Why are they creating new plot lines if they don't plan to spend any time with them?

Comment

Originally posted by Watters87
                  Just found this piece of info about Moebius-
                  Spoiler:
                  In that episode, Sam and Jack share an apparently *major* kiss. I do not know if the Sam and Jack are *our* Sam and Jack or AU versions or if this is a scenario like Window of Opportunity where Jack resigns to kiss Sam in a time loop. I know that Sam and Jack kiss. I have no information or speculation from any source that they get together.
                  Where'd you find that?

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                    Speaking of DDL, there was some discussion in the chat room last night that he was in
                    Spoiler:
                    Moebius and someone said that info came from imdb so I checked. It didn't. imdb lists him as in Affinity and Threads but that's it. So I still believe that the rumor of him being in Moebius came from his second interview--same way he said in the first interview that he was in Sacrifices and he wasn't. So I think Threads is all we're gonna see of him--YAY!!!
                    *Marimba does a little happy dance*
                    Marimba, you are right: Moebius Spoiler
                    Spoiler:
                    Imdb doesn't have DDL listed nor Gateworld. The info for him being in Moebius came from Stargate Project. Since this is the only site listing him in Moebius I don't believe this info. Only when Gateworld list him I will believe it

Comment

TOTALLY AGREE with you on this !!!

I keep waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting for TPTB to show us Sam in command. I was jazzed about it.... Thought YAY Sam!!!! Now she will know what Jack had to deal with and she will have a new respect for teh job he did and it will bring them EVEN closer........but has this happened NNNNNNOOOOOO....instead we have seen Sam in a full array of fashion attire and how many ways they can cut her OFF from ACTUALLY being in command of her team. Oh and lets not forget the added bonus of so I am with you here.

I was so jazzed for the New and exciting things this could have done for Sam and in turn for Sam & Jack....but TPTB dropped the ball totally on that
                      Yep, they sure did drop the ball. Add me to the disappointed list. I, too, thought this would be a great opportunity for Sam and hence for Sam and Jack. Instead we've had not only her being cut off but I am SO sick of this... spoiler for Affinity
                      Spoiler:
                      relationship with Pete I could SCREAM!!! (already have actually) It makes Sam look wishy-washy and stupid like she doesn't actually care about her job at all just so long as she can please Pete! To quote Charlie Brown--AAARRRRRGGGHHH!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                        Where'd you find that?
                        I found it on the 'Our Stargate' Forum. The link is here http://forums.delphiforums.com/ourst...es?msg=5809.77

Comment

Originally posted by sclairef99
                          Ok, I'm just sitting here waiting for hubs to get off the phone so I can go watch d/c.....so I thought I'd post some pics here....it's my first real attempt, so please let me know if I've posted too big or anything else newbish that I need to look out for....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...soutwindow.jpg
                          O'Neill: Excuse Me General but did you just throw the regs out the window?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...imlikingit.jpg
                          O'Neill : I'm liking that....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...9/3abab1c5.jpg
                          O'Neill: Carter, wanna go....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...9/aa1bd6ec.jpg
                          Carter: Yes, Sir...... ((( in Carter's mind she is seeing))

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...airef99/k3.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...9/ba43e377.bmp

***** S'Claire says thanks DipsofJazz for the sign ******

OK....I'm off to watch it w/o him....he's a closet shipper anyway....

S
                          Beautiful pics! Just love to see them together! They just look so right together!

Comment

Originally posted by Watters87
                            I got it from 'Our Stargate Forum'. Here's the link http://forums.delphiforums.com/ourst...es?msg=5809.77
                            Thanks for posting that! Speculation for Moebius from the above-mentioned link--
                            Spoiler:
                            Sam dumping Pete and then these shippy moments with Jack *do* make it difficult for them to write in a screen pregnancy for Sam unless Jack is the father. Unless the writers have prepared the ground by having her marry Pete. I only know the kiss in Moebius was filmed after AT's pregnancy was announced.
                            OMG! How much would this be all of my fanfic fantasies come true? Only one little problem, it would be a bit too much like
                            Spoiler:
                            X-Files
                            for my taste. I put that last word in spoiler tags bc if you've seen the end of it, then you'll be spoiled for the above

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
                              I showed 'em. I shut it *off* after D&C ended!!!!

phtphthtphtphpthpthpht, you powers that be!
                              Me too!! I refused to rewatch the anathema that is Affinity! (That and I was out of wine so there was no way I was watching that puppy sober!)

Comment

ARRRGGGHHH we have to have the *viewing* ...hubs have never seen this episode...YUCK.........But at least Teal'c looks good
                                ACK!!! Didn't he make you rewatch Chimera too???? The man is just cruel I tell you. I turned it off in favor of watching the Farscape movie again! (Which I have now seen several more times than Affinity--EXCELLENT! And good ship too!)

And yeah, Teal'c looks great, even if that outfit in the beginning was...well, we won't go there. And you can always go to the kitchen during the bad moments, since we know where they all are now! (how's that for getting around spoiler space? )

So let's take a poll...

How many people here tortured themselves by rewatching Affinity?

Comment

Working...
                                X