• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mala50
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!
    abydosorphan, col aga, and shelsfc!!!

Ship is Everywhere!
    Thank you, Mala.

*huggles Shipper Family* You guys are great!

Comment

Oh, yeah!
      A fantabulously Shippy Birthday to:
      abydosorphan, col aga, and shelsfc!
      Many happy returns and I hope you get everything you want. Especially if that want includes RST for the season 8...

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc[font=Comic Sans MS
        [/font]
        HAPPY BIRTHDAY
        to abydosorphan and col aga!!!!

Thank you, Shelfc!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

to you and Col aga as well

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
          Originally Posted by sueKay
          I've been thinking

It's Jack's birthday October 20th

What should Sam give him besides a kiss and HWMS???

Oh I'm sure Jack's old fishing pole is just fine, maybe not used enough, but just fine.
          Ack!

*Mei Mei double checks thread!! Thought she was in Shipper not gutter!!!*
          *giggle* *giggle* Jack's old fishing pole.... *giggle* *giggle* *snort*
          *Mei Mei just fell into the gutter by way of the convenient Shipper Town access*

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
            Ack!

*Mei Mei double checks thread!! Thought she was in Shipper not gutter!!!*
            *giggle* *giggle* Jack's old fishing pole.... *giggle* *giggle* *snort*
            *Mei Mei just fell into the gutter by way of the convenient Shipper Town access*
            good thing that gutter access is there, or we wouldn't have known where to go, would we, Mei Mei?
            Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
              The relationship has to be established by the end of the season for me. I won't trust anything else. They could give of one scene in the movie with a big dripping scoop of ship and that would be great. But I need to see, to know, before then that Sam and Jack are officially canon (without a doubt). One of those *look at each other with that look*scenes and then a big juicy kiss as the last episode fades out would satisfy me. I wouldn't care if they waited till the last possible moment, if I could just get it in writing (script writing that is). Then I wouldn't care about Pete or anything. I could look back at those episodes and see them as building blocks to their furture together.

Not really spoilers, but just in case.
              Now as I rewatch season 8, I'm already seeing ship where I saw none before. Just looks, maybe, but looks of longing. Jack covering his feelings, his pain, with trivial talk and banter. The way Sam seems so giddy in Jack's presence.
              She may smile and laugh with Pete, but she doesn't look giddy. They can't let these emotions just fade away.
              I wonder sometimes if the actors are playing the parts as should-be lovers because they have just done it for so long, that they naturally play it that way, rather than because the script calls for it. Maybe I'm looking through my rose colored glasses, but I rather like them and they are helping me through right now. I hope to be able to smash them to itsy bitsy pieces soon.
              I've been rewatching season8 and actually liking it a lot better .
              Jack seems like he knows what he doing and Sam, after the initial awkwardness, seem more relaxed in his company.
              Now lets get on to the RST!
              sigpic
              Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
              My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                Very cool, Mei Mei, thank you

And as suggested/implied... I do expect/demand ship for my birthday (well, actually for ANY day, but now I have a REALLY good reason for wanting it). So... anyone willing to provide some nice new shippy fics (even better if it's smutty ship ) or point out some of their favorites?

Comment

Originally posted by CoffeeGirl
                  ARGH!

Spoiler:
                  If they do that, I will be very, VERY angry. Don't take away my beloved Jacob. I want him to live! (Of course, Jacob dying would give us a fantastic opportunity for ship - remember, we got The Hug because of Heroes II. But I don't know if I'm willing to pay that price.
                  I really like both those old men.
                  sigpic
                  Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                  My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                    maybe it'll be
                    Spoiler:
                    pete. TPTB seem to be under the impression he's 'much loved'. i'd certainly much love seeing him die

Ha! I was going to suggest that too...i certainly dont hate the idea. When I first saw the spoiler for mobieus
                    Spoiler:
                    i ran through a list of much loved recurrin roles...and jacob and bratac popped in to mind immediately, and then i did wonder if the PTB were twisted enough to think Pete was 'much loved'. Although, the translation on that spoiler was iffy, and it came accross to me as sounding, much loved to one of sg1. But I dont want petes death as a resolution to THAT situation, I want them to BREAK UP. nothing fancy, just a nice normal, 'i love someone else so i can't marry you' break up.

Oh!! And a HUGE HAPPY BIRTHDAY to all who are celebrating one today! I dont know you all very well, but I read the thread and you all seem like such a cool bunch! Ok so that was my warm fuzzies for the day

~~Close To Crazy~~
                    Psychotic Kitten
                    'we can all read between the lines'

Comment

You know, for all we know, it could be
                      Spoiler:
                      Major Kawalsky since he will be returning for Part 2 of Moebius. And remember, Frasier died (or was shown being killed in Part 2 of Heroes.)
                      Red counter: 14 Dings and growing.

Green (positive) JELLO donations are always welcome

Mckay: Oh my god, He IS Kirk...

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                        unless you subscribe to my theory that it'll happen in citizen joe. i actually have no basis of fact for that, i'm just being contrary, and deciding to be different. of course, if i'm right, i'll be hailed as future-seeing shipper extraordinaire. if i'm wrong...well, it'll be 'Michelle's always been a little odd, you know, just humour her'.

Heehee, Michelle, I'm glad that it's not just me that hears that 2nd line all the time....

Comment

Originally posted by abydosorphan
                          Heehee, Michelle, I'm glad that it's not just me that hears that 2nd line all the time....

no, it's pretty much all my friends say, especially when i start talking about stargate. if i start going on about sam and jack they back away slowly and if anyone mentions the word 'pete' they run away very fast....good thing i can come here, and be relatively normal..
                          Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
                            Oh I'm sure Jack's old fishing pole is just fine, maybe not used enough, but just fine.
                            sigpic

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY abydosorphan, col aga, and shelsfc

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
                              ~Imzadi
                              describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
                              Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Originally posted by Andy867
                                You know, for all we know, it could be
                                Spoiler:
                                Major Kawalsky since he will be returning for Part 2 of Moebius. And remember, Frasier died (or was shown being killed in Part 2 of Heroes.)
                                nah...i'm not sure that counts, cause technically,
                                Spoiler:
                                he's already dead, and i dont know if you could really consider him a recurring character, he's more of a guest star type thing.

~~Close To Crazy~~
                                Psychotic Kitten
                                'we can all read between the lines'

Comment

Working...
                                X