Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you've really got this pic thing down now, haven't you mei mei? and i remember when you couldn't figure out how to do it all. well done, i'm so proud of you.

and many happy birthdays to abydosorphan, col aga, and shelsfc...all fine and worthy shippers who deserve, need, nay, demand!!! they get ship for their birthday.

by the way, my next post contains spoilers for moebius

where did meimei's post go? did i imagine it?
    Last edited by michelleb; 16 October 2004, 04:57 AM.
    Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

To EVERYONE who has a birthday today!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
          you've really got this pic thing down now, haven't you mei mei? and i remember when you couldn't figure out how to do it all. well done, i'm so proud of you.

and many happy birthdays to abydosorphan, col aga, and shelsfc...all fine and worthy shippers who deserve, need, nay, demand!!! they get ship for their birthday.

by the way, my next post contains spoilers for moebius

where did meimei's post go? did i imagine it?
          Oops... Mei Mei deleted the original post you quoted! She misspelled a name!! LOL! So your post is before the banner!!

Comment

I'm sure some of you have already seen this but I just thought i'd mention it..it is rumoured that in moebius
            Spoiler:
            a much beloved recurring character will die. now i'm guessing this is either jacob or bra'tac..if it's jacob, oh, poor sam!!!

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
              Oops... Mei Mei deleted the original post you quoted! She misspelled a name!! LOL! So your post is before the banner!!

Maybe everyone will just assume i'm psychic now..that would be a cool power to have..i see the future, and it is sam and jack together forever! (and daniel falling into my arms..)

Comment

This is more like I could see Sam and Jack

How come some fans could not see ship in the x-files Mulder and Scully ..and I have plenty more pics to show.

So This is ship ...and I want something similar with Sam and Jack their own way of course . but big smoochies and cuddles...and Mulder and Scully were a sci-fi couple too.

Caty

Comment

Thank you Michelle, bbfan & Mei Mei!!

Hey Mei Mei, I gave you a rep point on the post you deleted, I don't know if it still counts now, but it won't let me give anything on the new one until I spread it around!!

Comment

I'm sure some of you have already seen this but I just thought i'd mention it..it is rumoured that in moebius
                    Spoiler:
                    a much beloved recurring character will die. now i'm guessing this is either jacob or bra'tac..if it's jacob, oh, poor sam!!!
                    But it's just a rumour, right? Cos they said that before, and it didn't happen.
                    Spoiler:
                    Of course, they said it about Heroes too....

Although, in Threads
                    Spoiler:
                    Jacob is already ill, so if a recurring character is going to die in Moebius it's more likely to be him....

Comment

Spoiler:

Yes and then everybody will say she
                      Spoiler:
                      kissed Jack cuz she's grieveing for her dad ..not us of course . I think it must be her dad ....Apparently he's not well in Threads so ...I just hope it's not Sam or Jack just after they kissed like the kiss from Hell ..I know they'll be back for the movie if there is one !!!!!but I don't think I could buy any new DVD's even watch the old ones to be honest

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
                        But it's just a rumour, right? Cos they said that before, and it didn't happen.
                        Spoiler:
                        Of course, they said it about Heroes too....

Although, in Threads
                        Spoiler:
                        Jacob is already ill, so if a recurring character is going to die in Moebius it's more likely to be him....
                        yeah, just a rumour so far, although if the worst does happen, then maybe it'll make sam realise life's too short to be messing around with potatoes, and she'll got get Her Real Man instead

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                          Jack - "You want to go fishing, eh?"

Sam - "Yes."

Jack - "Do you know how to fish?"

Sam - "No."

Jack - "Do you want to learn?"

Sam - "No."

Jack - "Then why do you want to come with me?"

Sam - "To come with you."

Jack - "Sweet."

Sam - "It will be."

Sam & Jack -

Sally
                          Bev :
                          sigpic

Comment

yeah, just a rumour so far, although if the worst does happen, then maybe it'll make sam realise life's too short to be messing around with potatoes, and she'll got get Her Real Man instead
                            There's always that....it would mean waiting till Moebius though....

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
                              There's always that....it would mean waiting till Moebius though....

unless you subscribe to my theory that it'll happen in citizen joe. i actually have no basis of fact for that, i'm just being contrary, and deciding to be different. of course, if i'm right, i'll be hailed as future-seeing shipper extraordinaire. if i'm wrong...well, it'll be 'Michelle's always been a little odd, you know, just humour her'.

Comment

unless you subscribe to my theory that it'll happen in citizen joe. i actually have no basis of fact for that, i'm just being contrary, and deciding to be different. of course, if i'm right, i'll be hailed as future-seeing shipper extraordinaire. if i'm wrong...well, it'll be 'Michelle's always been a little odd, you know, just humour her'.
                                I'm still hoping it will happen in Threads....but I'd be happy enough for it to happen in CJ. Just as long as it happens!!

The word "happen" is starting to lose all meaning to me...

Comment

Working...
                                X