Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I was in Hallmark today and saw this. His name is Tobaggan, and he has a little jingle bell inside him! I had to have it.

And so this is the slightest bit on-topic, I've begun posting The Crossroads of Eshu, the sequel to Not in Kansas Anymore. For those of you who don't read WIPs, I'll put up a notice here when I've finished it.

Mel
    Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
    Last update: 14 April 2006
    Melyanna's Multimedia
    Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa
      Kel'sha says she has suffered as much as her host...its why shes been quiet recently

SHIPPER MEDAL OF PERSEVERENCE IN THE FACE OF ADVERSITY!!!!!!!

is issued to the following Shippers:

Ship Nana
      Caty
      Tame
      Mala
      SueKay
      Michelleb
      Critter
      Bucky
      Ses110
      Auralan
      Kiwigater
      Wynter
      Isis
      Dipsofjazz
      LtLisa and Kel'sha
      Sam_o_Neill
      Meimei
      Mad_gater and Kel'dor
      Waterfall
      Astrochick
      Lunar

Ship Nana

Comment

Ship Nana....you are so on top of things!!!!!!

We need something for YOU!!!!!

note to self must discuss possible cool things with Mala
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
          Plus I reckon Jack will be with Sam when
          Spoiler:
          Jacob dies..just so their connection will be stronger than ever

Caty
          Noooo!
          Spoiler:
          I don't want Jacob to die! I hope they do manage to bring him back in Moebius 'cause it is a Time travel episode and there is a little rumour of a line in there saying 'We came back to save you!' or something isn't there? I think I read that somewhere.... but if he does die thenm I really hope Jack is there with Sam when he does, she'll need him and it will make their bond even stronger. If it can possibly get any stronger!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

CoffeGirl I think you need to get prepared for that ..cus this could be it ..just imagine Sam and Jack being there when

Spoiler:
            Jacob dies. ..the support ... the care ....the love ..the hug could be even stronger ..cuz Sam has now lost both her parents and except for her brother who she never sees....she has nobodyelse to turn to.... except Jack ...and we're on for a big shippy ending from comforting hug to being lonely and need love with Jack*sob**sob* but it would be great to see Sam and Jack crying together ...and would love to see a face stroking here .

Caty
            And
            Spoiler:
            Jack is the perfect person to understand Sam's loss. He has experienced the pain of losing someone you love and I think he cares for Jacob now as well. So who else would Sam turn to in her time of need? Certainly not !
            Then when Sam realizes that it is Jack who she turns to instead of spudboy she will finally realize her mistake. If you can't turn to your fiance in a time of loss well then when can you turn to him. She'll dump like a HOT POTATOE and be with Jack once and for all.
            Ship Nana

Comment

Yeah but I don't understand why they would have
              Spoiler:
              Hammond or Davies died ....this would not add real big tension to the story ...I don't think so ..but Jacob or Bratac ...yes ...but considering it's nearly at the end of the show and they need to resolve Sam and Jack ship (Bratac ..is more for Teal'c ) ..then I reckon ..it's Jacob. .specially if he was not well in Threads ..plus Sam may have a big argument with Pete
              Hip hip hip houray
              Spoiler:
              if he want to insit on the house and she is more worried about her dad than moving in with him ..All this could really create a big black spot in Sam's brain and make her realise where her priorities are
              Yeah...
              Spoiler:
              ...then she'll leave Pete ..go and See dad ...Jack will turn up too unexpected just as Jacob dies in front to both of them
              *sniff**sniff*..
              Spoiler:
              he (Jack) would have heard a bit of the conversation ...may be Sam said "Jack" to her dad..and they'll hug big time no talk right now ...too sensitive ..they just need to be there for each other ...and hug ..that's all .
              That's quite cool though

Caty

In addition
              Spoiler:
              maybe Sam will have THE talk that she should have with Jack with Jacob. But, Jack will overhear the whole conversation. He then comes into the room and the cat is out of the bag, so to speak. Sam and Jack then get together right in front of Jacob before he dies. So he gets to see his little girl happy after all!
              Ship Nana

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO

abydosorphan, col aga, and shelsfc!

Now make a wish (hint, hint) and blow out the candles!!!
                Ship Nana

Comment

There is a lot of talk about a stargate movie once Season 8 has finished but do we know that there is definately going to be a movie?? or is it just speculation?

I'd love to have a Stargate movie shownig us SG-1 in the future how everythign turned out once whatever happens in Moebius happens

What are the chances of us getting to see another Stargate movie??

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                    Ship Nana....you are so on top of things!!!!!!

We need something for YOU!!!!!

note to self must discuss possible cool things with Mala

Believe me, I get much more from my Shipper Family then I have ever given back!!

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((Shipper Family))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
                    Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
                      So I was in Hallmark today and saw this. His name is Tobaggan, and he has a little jingle bell inside him! I had to have it.

And so this is the slightest bit on-topic, I've begun posting The Crossroads of Eshu, the sequel to Not in Kansas Anymore. For those of you who don't read WIPs, I'll put up a notice here when I've finished it.

Mel
                      Hmph... Here she goes again! Trying to tempt Mei Mei into reading another WIP when she knows how Mei Mei feels about that...

Mei Mei will remain strong! Mei Mei's happy pills can barely cope with season 8 much less another WIP!

*Mei Mei sees mean people.... Mel and WIP, TPTB and no ship, Mei Mei's sanity is fragile! Why do they do that???*

*Mei Mei peeks at link...*
                      "Nope, not gonna read it..."
                      *Mei Mei's mouse hovers over link*
                      "Nope.... not gonna happen!"
                      Mei Mei runs screaming from computer pulling her hair out!!

This is Mei Mei's dog Frankie. She seems to be having a "spell" again. Barney and Buddy are trying to keep her from climbing the oak tree in the back yard. Please let the SG PTB know what a headache this season has been for Mei Mei's dogs. I mean, I had to learn to type, for crying out loud! She will get back to you as soon as she's settled down. Thank you for your patience.

Frankie the dog

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar
                        Caty, I'm loving those X-Files screen caps! Is it true that Mulder and Scully end up in bed during the last episode... and presumably before as they have a kid, don't they??? Confused as I've only just begun really watching properly but I'm loving the ship in it!!
                        BTW, how do we know when Jack's b-day is??

Yes they do ....here is the last scene of the series finale They had a kid ( half human, half alien...kind of special ) that Scully had to give up to adoption to protect him because he kept being abducted by the supersoldiers it was sad when she told Mulder .

Season 1 to season7 is excellent there is also the movie which is great ...

and season 8 to season 9 ..you just have to watch it with a new eye...it's different because they introduced some new characters to the show ..

Mulder was abducted by aliens in season 8 ,tortured and brought back dead....or deadalive let's say..... In season 9, he had to run away into hiding ....so scullly was by herself a lot with baby ....sad .. There were some excellent episodes though relating to Mulder and Scully arc in season 8 and 9 ....and although a lot of fans are criticising the last 2 seasons of the show ..I still think that the baby story arc of the x-files is a lot better than the Pete plot device of Stargate SG1 ...At least the baby was Mulder related ..

So don't make up your mind on what people tell you ...make up your own mind ..The x-files is great and will always be ( movie 2 is on its way) and so far the best sci-fi show of the last 10 years

and we had tons of beautiful ship

SAM AND JACK FOREVER

Caty
                        Last edited by Catysg1; 16 October 2004, 01:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                          In addition
                          Spoiler:
                          maybe Sam will have THE talk that she should have with Jack with Jacob. But, Jack will overhear the whole conversation. He then comes into the room and the cat is out of the bag, so to speak. Sam and Jack then get together right in front of Jacob before he dies. So he gets to see his little girl happy after all!
                          (((((((((((((ship nana)))))))))))))))))))))

sniff as i wipe a tear thats perfect.

Spoiler:
                          can you magine jack overhearing,but sam dosen't know.When sam leaves the room for 5 mins jack talks to jacob and jacob asks jack 'do you love my little girl?' jack justs looks and says 'yes'.
                          'well what are you gonna do about it then?,I'm not getting any younger!'jacob says.Making jack realise finally that he's got to act.

ohhh i can't wait....

wynterxx

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

Originally posted by wynter
                            hiya guys

weird dream last night i dreamt that sam & jack had been seeing each other behind every-ones back but couldn't handle the pressure and decided to back off from each other, then after the grace episode sam decides to move on.

After she met
                            Spoiler:
                            kerry at jacks
                            she decides she has lost him but couldn't continue with .

i know its mostly what i have been reading but it was sooo real.

Can you imagine them having a secret relationship that we don't even know about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

wynterxx

Well my friend did a collage about that subject ..Sam and Jack seeing each other behind everybody's back using the behind the scenes clips ..It's wonderful ...what they could have been doing on the other side of the Stargate.hehehehehehe

And may be that girl called
                            Spoiler:
                            Sabrina
                            in Mobius could be
                            Spoiler:
                            Kerry's daughter
                            !!!!

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                              Frankie the dog

This welcome is for you, Frankie. I'm glad you've joined us, as you talk much more sensibly than your pet, Meimei does!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Thank you to Critter, Tame, sueKay, Token, Sam o Neill and Ship Nana for the birthday wishes, and I'm very sorry if I've missed anyone!!

Comment

Working...
                                X