This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar
    I went and searched and searched and searched until I found it and FINALLY I did

Here is the quote from this link on Gate Worlds main site
    http://www.gateworld.net/news/actorwatch.html

DDL was discussing the *Other* episode he *may* be in ....

***The other episode may be Chris Judge's episode, entitled "Sacrifices." As for the details, David is careful not to be too forthcoming for fear of summary execution. "I think if I tell you, I'll be the one to die," he said. "But I will tell you that Chris knows more than me. As far as my character dying or getting married, I can tell you that both of those things could possibly be happening to me." ******

This is what sparked off many comments about HOW PS could possibly fit into anything about this episode. Anyway there is more If you want to click on the link scroll down the page to DDL's portion....There are spoilers so keep that in mind
    Hmm... wonder why it was mentioned that he'd be in the ep... and then he wasn't...... *wonders why I feel like I've been part of a tennis match.. as the ball*

Sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Well everything has been left open to interpretation by TPTB and if you read my earlier post you will see that I am a bit....VEKLEMPED about that........in all this time why not give it to us Shippers........hell the show is ending and they have had 8 years by that time to have their fun...........why not give us 44 minutes of PURE UNADULTERATED SAM & JACK LOVIN'
      YES!!!

*clears throat*

Yes, I agree.

Sally
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nickatell
        I don't know how you guys can surpress your desire for ship, although I have tried each time I hear the starting music my ship level increases and than all I have to see is Sam and Jack together and my desires are at their extreme.

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
        It's not so much suppressed as it is expressed... in other ways... in other places...
        Well, for it, it's not that it's suppressed, it's that it's been BEATEN into me to expect less.... *snort* I guess I'm in a snarky mood too. *grumbles about returning to my HELL job tomorrow, when it was supposed to be my bloody day off!!!!!!!!!!!!!*.... *blinks*

Sally
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
          Wow 44 WHOLE minutes dedicated to Sam/Jack lovin'.

You know that could be very hazardous to shipper family member's health.

We've had so little ship that, well, 44 minutes might cause many pulses to pick up, fainting spells, glassy eyes, rapid breathing, etc, etc.

In other words SHIPPER SYNDROME!!!!

I better start baking a shipper cookie cure right away!!!

We should also have SHIPPER DRILLS! That should help as well.

Ok, here is your first SHIPPER DRILL!!!

THIS IS JUST A DRILL!!

Sam and Jack KISSING in REALITY!!!!

Ok, everyone breeeeathe!!!! Very good!!!!

This completes our SHIPPER DRILL!!!

Noone passed out!!! Very good shipper family!!!

=thud=

Sally's stand-in, majorgasm, signing off.
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
            Just thought I'd share some caps of the hallway scene from SACRIFICES:

SEASON 8 Spoiler pix!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...es/Sac_166.jpg
            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...es/Sac_171.jpg
            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...es/Sac_173.jpg
            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...es/Sac_177.jpg
            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...es/Sac_221.jpg
            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...es/Sac_222.jpg

Well, I liked it! Oh come on, it was a cute scene...nah, I'm not going to argue the point...

And yes, we all want more....
            THANK YOU! I'm saving these pics into it's own little folder... not that I'll look at the pics much.

Sally
            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Just the Zat's Ma'am

Now, from what I see there are rumors of a DVD movie release. Would you rather see them work out the 'ship' on the TV series or save it for a movie?
              First off, WELCOME! And which would I choose? Both.

Sally
              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jamaica03
                Just my idea for a shippy ending.

(Scene starts out in O’Neill’s office with General Hammond)
                Hammond to O’Neill: “I have officially received word from the committee, your resignation has been accepted by the military and the oversight committee has agreed to accept your offer to run the SGC as Retired Brigadier General O’Neill." O’Neill: “that’s great." Hammond: “Congratulations Jack."
                O’Neill: “Thank you George. So is it done...everything’s signed, No chance of them reconsidering or ..." (interrupting him) Hammond: “Yes, you are officially retired." Jack: “Well then, if you will excuse me sir there is something I have been waiting along time for”, walks out of office into briefing room.
                Hammond: (Smiling) “I know you have son."
                As Jack enters the briefing room Daniel starts talking: “Jack, I have been going over some translations I found on P3X-987, I think we need to return to the planet and find...."
                Daniel noticing Jack is not listening to him, he looks up to see Jack staring at Sam. Jack starts to approach Sam. Daniel: “Jack are you listening to me? “ Teal’c to Daniel: “I believe he is not."
                Sam still looking confused, as Jack is now standing right in front of her: “Sir” , He just looks at her than grabs her face and kisses her. She falls into the kiss with him.
                Daniel (looking completely shocked): “Um......Hello! Jack what’s going on?!”
                Teal’c (smiling): “I believe he is kissing Colonel Carter." Daniel: “Well I figured that much, WHY?” Teal’c responds: “Does one need a reason Daniel Jackson?" Daniel (looking confused and frustrated): “Not exactly but...” stoping as he notices that Jack and Sam are no longer kissing just staring at each other. General Hammond talking to Daniel and Teal’c: “Jack has taken his retirement with the Air Force, he will ..” Daniel (interrupting him): “WHAT! Jack you can’t do that.” Jack while still looking at Sam who looks surprised says: “it’s already done." Daniel: “Jack your just going to walk away after all that we have done all that we have been through?” General Hammond to Daniel: “Dr.Jackson, if you would let me finish I was going to say that Jack will still be running the SGC as Retired Brigadier General." Daniel: “Really!” Looking back at O’Neill who is still looking at a very shocked Carter. Daniel: “I still don’t understand why you would do that?" Jack: “I have my reasons." Looks directly at Carter, who is still speechless. Daniel: “Reasons....?" Teal’c: “ I do believe his reasons are apparent Daniel Jackson." Daniel then looks at Sam, who is starring at O'Neill, and says: “Yeah." Hammond: “gentlemen what do you say we go out and have a drink on me?” Daniel: “yeah maybe just one" (then looks back at O’Neill and Carter) "or two... maybe three would be good." Teal’c just smiles and nods at them as he walks out.
                Jack (turns back to Sam): “So...” Carter closing her eyes for a moment, to try and take in everything that just happend says: "Are you sure?" Jack: “Yeah." Carter smiling back at him.
                Jack (smiling) says: “drink?" Sam:“Yeah." As they start to leave Sam turns around and says: “when did you decide this?" Jack: “Officially a few weeks ago, unofficially...... when we met." Carter smiles and they start to walk again: “On more thing." Jack: “Carter you’re thinking too much", (then while smiling and letting out a deep breath asks)"What?”
                She kisses him.
                I LOVE it!! That one line, “Officially a few weeks ago, unofficially...... when we met.", made me actually melt. *sighs* Thank you!

Sally
                sally

sigpic

Comment

You know what...you are right...we should have to spell it out since the Anti Sam & Jack thread doesn't seem to do that for most people. The fact that there is an Anti Sam & Jack thread really isn't a beacon for those who are against Sam & Jack...but for some reason this thread is...So maybe the mods will listen to your suggestion and put in big bold letters PRO Sam & Jack Discussion Thread so this will no longer be a beacon for people to come in and tell us how stupid and pathetic we are for trying to enjoy one very small aspect of the show.

Maybe it is just time I took a big freaking break from this whole thing again.....cause this kind of *stuff* annoys the HECK out of me!!!!

Btw, if you leave, I'll DIE!

Sally
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jamaica03
                    Just my idea for a shippy ending.

(Scene starts out in O’Neill’s office with General Hammond)
                    Hammond to O’Neill: “I have officially received word from the committee, your resignation has been accepted by the military and the oversight committee has agreed to accept your offer to run the SGC as Retired Brigadier General O’Neill." O’Neill: “that’s great." Hammond: “Congratulations Jack."
                    O’Neill: “Thank you George. So is it done...everything’s signed, No chance of them reconsidering or ..." (interrupting him) Hammond: “Yes, you are officially retired." Jack: “Well then, if you will excuse me sir there is something I have been waiting along time for”, walks out of office into briefing room.
                    Hammond: (Smiling) “I know you have son."
                    As Jack enters the briefing room Daniel starts talking: “Jack, I have been going over some translations I found on P3X-987, I think we need to return to the planet and find...."
                    Daniel noticing Jack is not listening to him, he looks up to see Jack staring at Sam. Jack starts to approach Sam. Daniel: “Jack are you listening to me? “ Teal’c to Daniel: “I believe he is not."
                    Sam still looking confused, as Jack is now standing right in front of her: “Sir” , He just looks at her than grabs her face and kisses her. She falls into the kiss with him.
                    Daniel (looking completely shocked): “Um......Hello! Jack what’s going on?!”
                    Teal’c (smiling): “I believe he is kissing Colonel Carter." Daniel: “Well I figured that much, WHY?” Teal’c responds: “Does one need a reason Daniel Jackson?" Daniel (looking confused and frustrated): “Not exactly but...” stoping as he notices that Jack and Sam are no longer kissing just staring at each other. General Hammond talking to Daniel and Teal’c: “Jack has taken his retirement with the Air Force, he will ..” Daniel (interrupting him): “WHAT! Jack you can’t do that.” Jack while still looking at Sam who looks surprised says: “it’s already done." Daniel: “Jack your just going to walk away after all that we have done all that we have been through?” General Hammond to Daniel: “Dr.Jackson, if you would let me finish I was going to say that Jack will still be running the SGC as Retired Brigadier General." Daniel: “Really!” Looking back at O’Neill who is still looking at a very shocked Carter. Daniel: “I still don’t understand why you would do that?" Jack: “I have my reasons." Looks directly at Carter, who is still speechless. Daniel: “Reasons....?" Teal’c: “ I do believe his reasons are apparent Daniel Jackson." Daniel then looks at Sam, who is starring at O'Neill, and says: “Yeah." Hammond: “gentlemen what do you say we go out and have a drink on me?” Daniel: “yeah maybe just one" (then looks back at O’Neill and Carter) "or two... maybe three would be good." Teal’c just smiles and nods at them as he walks out.
                    Jack (turns back to Sam): “So...” Carter closing her eyes for a moment, to try and take in everything that just happend says: "Are you sure?" Jack: “Yeah." Carter smiling back at him.
                    Jack (smiling) says: “drink?" Sam:“Yeah." As they start to leave Sam turns around and says: “when did you decide this?" Jack: “Officially a few weeks ago, unofficially...... when we met." Carter smiles and they start to walk again: “On more thing." Jack: “Carter you’re thinking too much", (then while smiling and letting out a deep breath asks)"What?”
                    She kisses him.

It's very nice but can they still have a moment in private ? I 'd like them to kiss without Daniel and Teal'c or whoever staring at them constantly...May be they can go to the locker room for a while ...before the drink at the canteen?!!....best just leave and we see them at the cabin ..cuz an intimate moment should really be at Jack's cabin..and not at the SGC ..with their military uniforms on....I'd rather see with with their black leather jackets ..it's cool and sexy.

Caty

Comment

You know what...you are right...we should have to spell it out since the Anti Sam & Jack thread doesn't seem to do that for most people. The fact that there is an Anti Sam & Jack thread really isn't a beacon for those who are against Sam & Jack...but for some reason this thread is...So maybe the mods will listen to your suggestion and put in big bold letters PRO Sam & Jack Discussion Thread so this will no longer be a beacon for people to come in and tell us how stupid and pathetic we are for trying to enjoy one very small aspect of the show.

Maybe it is just time I took a big freaking break from this whole thing again.....cause this kind of *stuff* annoys the HECK out of me!!!!

yeah ..It's really annoying Tame ..I agree..

AND WE ARE NOT PATHETIC ...cuz all we want is Stargatesg1 to be Stargate sg1...and that the frienship in the team must stay good and exciting ...
                      and If Jack and Sam love each other ..let it be ..at least they are Stargate related and add some spice to the show ....

Look Teal'c had some pretty sensual moments lately ..with Ishta and Krista ...and I don't see anybody complaining about the fact that he cheated on Ishta..with Krista .At least Ishta...is Stargate related ..Krista was a one night stand ....and Pete should be left outside the Stargate story line ....He should be off screen ...and all this will be fine ...Even better he should have been a one night stand too.

All I know is Jack and Sam are meant to be together ..and will never cheat on each other once they are together....they even find it hard to have another romantic partner cuz they know they deep down love each other .

Pete must go to let nature takes it's course ....He is a parasite (bug) in Sam and Jack relationship.

And if Sam was giving Jack a intentional kiss (spur of the moment kind of kiss) in "Good to be king " while they are alone in the ship....while she is still seeing Pete ..I don't see the big deal ....Teal'c does it all the time and he is not blamed .....I'd love to see that so that she realizes that Jack's kisses are so much better than Pete's kisses.

SAM AND JACK FOREVER IN A ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIP

Caty
                      Last edited by Catysg1; 13 September 2004, 01:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal

Btw, if you leave, I'll DIE!

Sally

LOL ..No you WON'T

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Just the Zat's Ma'am
                          I like it, I mean I love it but I'm not sure that a base can be ran by a 'ret' official. Now . . . if the administration wanted civilian oversight . . . just in case the . . . There you go!

See . . . due to the scare of Covenant (as in someond finding out the truth, not the fact that it was a bad episode) the administration still wants that Civilian look that Dr. Weir provided . . . while Brig. Gen. Jack O'neill doesn't look too civilian, just plain old Jack looks great! Therefore he's asked to change roles from a military life to a civilian one . . . or something like that!
                          Don't know if you want spoilers but if you do regards ship issues, look up the posts by our lovely Auralan, Mistress of the Casting Sides! There are some interesting things to be found there....

Also, I have done a little research into the Senior Executive Services (high ranking GS (civil service) positions, there are possibilities!

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                            Just thought I'd share some caps of the hallway scene from SACRIFICES:

SEASON 8 Spoiler pix!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...es/Sac_166.jpg
                            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...es/Sac_171.jpg
                            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...es/Sac_173.jpg
                            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...es/Sac_177.jpg
                            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...es/Sac_221.jpg
                            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...es/Sac_222.jpg

Well, I liked it! Oh come on, it was a cute scene...nah, I'm not going to argue the point...

And yes, we all want more....
                            No argument here. Thanks for posting a link on THUNK so I could wander over and have a look. I loved that scene and your caps of Sam redirecting Jack's attention after the women Jaffa walked away made me laugh out loud. I had forgotten that moment!

Methinks I need to rewatch.

Comment

Tame, Maybe they are just terrified that TPTB might actually read our thread and not theirs so they are insecure enough to risk the Shippers and Mods wrath to put their pathetic two cents in! Of course, the fact that it is newbies that don't understand the forum rules or etiquette or just aren't intelligent enough to know that the lack of the word "Anti" would probably mean the opposite, hence "Pro".

Or maybe because they couldn't be bothered to read the first post to check the topic...Oh, wait that would require them to read the FAQ to know that the topic is on the first page...

What was I thinking! Newbies these days just sign up and start posting! They don't lurk, they don't read, they just write. And not very well I might add!

ETA: See what happens when I post before coffee! And Kiwigator keeps trying to take coffee away from me!! Mei Mei's bite is worse than her bark before coffee!
                              Last edited by Guest; 13 September 2004, 03:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikkirose
                                Just doing a quick post before going to bed....Meimei, I just finished your new S/J fic 'Changes'.....now THAT was an ending!!!
                                SO see! You were mad at me about Journeys ending!!! I told you Sam and Jack would be alright!!

Comment

Working...
                                X