X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ses110
    Great point Ship Nana.
    Spoiler:
    I have said many times this Year the show should be called SG-1 and Friends.It's more like Friends and SG-1.The problem is many of the guest characters have do nothing for me and Pete is the biggest culprit.
    Season 8
    Spoiler:
    Yeah and the one guest character I would have liked to see is going to be in one ep and will probably be dead by the end of it. ((((Jacob)))) *sniff*. TPTB really have no mercy!

Estelle xxx
    Abu: This is a woman?
    O'Neill: Oh, yeah.

Carter: Err. Colonel?
    O'Neill: It's my side arm, I swear.

Jack: I don't get it. I mean, how can she make kids without a... man friend?
    Malek: The Queen is able to reproduce asexually.
    Jack: Is that why you guys took hosts?

Jack: Oooo... did anyone else feel that?
    Sam: The tingling sensation is a result of the EM field passing over your skin, but it's not causing any physical damage, so there's no need for concern sir.
    Jack: No I *like* it.

Comment

MajorSal, ROFL. Luv your new sig pics. Really great and soooo true! We need no stinking mid season break!!!! The sooner is gone the better. ... Did I mention that I suffer from the lack of shipper cookies over here? *scratches head* Oh, well ...

Estelle xxx

Sam: The tingling sensation is a result of the EM field passing over your skin, but it's not causing any physical damage, so there's no need for concern sir.

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
        LOL! You're right...that's the look alright!
        LOL he just makes me laugh now!! and then zoolander was actually on tv last night, so double the laughter hehe.

~~Close To Crazy~~
        Psychotic Kitten
        'we can all read between the lines'

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
          There are many ways to look at this relationship. And in reality I think they are both at fault for not having the convo. I agree with you, I do think it is going to be a wake up call for Sam, I am hoping for Jack as well.
          Oh yea, I defenitely think they are both at fault too. I could probably ramble a page long post about the ins and outs of those two...lol.

~~Close To Crazy~~
          Psychotic Kitten

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
            Also regarding Endgame:
            Spoiler:

IMHO, I think that last scene were he makes reference to the hard choices he has to make (saving my friends who are my family or saving my world) is indicative the anguish and stress he’s going through in his new job.

My feeling is that he is either going to stick it out & make it work, but that if he does, then all of his relationships will be altered because he has to learn to keep his keep his distance or he’ll never be an effective commander.

OR he’s going to give it up because, after months of giving it serious thought & soul-searching, no matter how much he’s got invested emotionally/time-wise/etc. in the job, he's decided is it *really* worth it?

My feeling, placed in that context, would be that he would likely choose to move on. What’s life going to be like as an 80-year old living in a Veteran’s home trying to remember what might have been between him and Sam? A nice military pension is not going to keep him warm & fuzzy-feeling at night. It certainly won't smile at him. Nor will it hug him and tell him it loves him. Yeah, I know... someone may respond well, SS, the pension can *BUY* him someone to do that...

But it wouldn't be Sam, who wants to be there with him because she loves him. Jack has the opportunity for a second chance at love right beside him. It'd be terrible to see him waste it.
            Endgame
            Spoiler:
            have to agree that end-line was very ... unexpected and I still don't know why TPTB made him say that. I want to believe that he did what he did because he didn't want Sam to die, but there's this nagging doubt that won't go away. I'm very angry with TPTB for giving us such an ambiguous statement again. It's like Stargate turned into an intro for a discussion club; it's just that I don't want there to be room for discussion!!!!

Estelle xxx

Comment

Originally posted by estelle
              (((((((((Shipper Family)))))))))

I'm finally back!!! *shower of confetti*

My mom's doing okay, they took her cast off and she can hobble around a bit so Thank God. Younger sibbles can be very ... 'exhausting'. I'm really glad that you're a much less demanding family.

I'll try to catch up on as much as possible although I don't think I'll be able to read all of the messages I've missed out on. If anyone knows of any new vids or fics could you let me know?! Please! *insert pleading look* I also need some more shipper cookies.

Finally I want to thank Caty and Angel of Fire for being so sweet (((((Caty))))), (((((Angel of Fire)))))), you're the best.

Estelle xxx
              (((((((((((Estelle!!!!!))))))))

welcome back and im glad your mom is okay
              Carolyn

Comment

Originally posted by Blaise
                yea i was thinking that too...only you put it better than i could lol. i wanted him
                Spoiler:
                to be more enthusiastic about the rescue mission at least- at one point i thought he was going to try and talk daniel out of going. obviously he couldn't jump aboard the prometheus and go after her like i wanted him to, but he could have been at least a little more encouraging about daniel going. again, i guess that can be attriubuted to the lack of Jack screen time- more concern would equal him actually DOING something, and i guess they didn't have enough RDA time for that...so it was easier to make him seem less...into it. but i can cling to the thought that his lack of emotion there was purely for professional reasons...
                i still thought it was shippy at the end tho....but that's just me.
                Endgame
                Spoiler:
                That disturbed me too. That although he knew Sam was on the ship, he didn't want to go up there himself. Hell he didn't even want Daniel to go!?! What's up with that? They always pronounce that it's a risky job, why is it suddenly too risky? Especially when it concerns Sam?!? ... That totally contradicts with his reaction in Death Knell. Maybe there's a Jack-clone out there too?!

Estelle xxx

Comment

i was just looking at another site and was reading the spoilers on 'threads' theres nothing new but i thought it was nicely worded
                  Spoiler:
                  it says Meanwhile, Carter and O’Neill struggle with their new relationships, each unsure of whether the decisions they’re making are what they really want.
                  it just gave me a glimor of hope for some reason

heres the link:
                  http://www.stargatesg1971.com/episodes/season8.html
                  Last edited by samisjacksgal; 20 September 2004, 07:36 AM. Reason: forgot to add link lol
                  Carolyn

Comment

Originally posted by nickatell
                    Spoilers Season 8 Threads
                    .Sometimes I wonder if Sam isn't unconsciously trying to make O'Neill make a move by dating Pete. Not that I think she doesn't care about his feelings, but I think this all started because Sam was questioning Jacks feelings for her and she wanted some kind of a life outside of the base. By dating Pete she kills two birds with one stone so to speak. By seeing Jack with Kerry, I think, will force her to realize that he means more to her than any man could and that she can't be looking for love with Pete because she is already in love with Jack. Now what I am not sure about is whether she will attempt yet another conversation with Jack or whether, as someone else has suggested, she will end it with Pete and let Jack come to his own conclusions.

I have to say I also agree that Jack really is struggling with his promotion to General. He reminds me of a baseball player who retires and can't play ball anymore. He looks as though he is dying inside, slowly.
                    Season 8
                    Spoiler:

I think she sees Jack out of reach, especially now that he is General. I think she is honestly trying to move on, but it is not easy to put your feelings aside for someone, especially someone you see on a daily basis. I think she is going to realize she made a mistake when she sees Jack and Kerry. I hope they realize by moving on, how much they ended up hurting each other.
                    Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                      End Game
                      Spoiler:
                      She looks hot no matter what she wears-- fatigues or cat suit-- and if she were going out on the town (with Jack), I wouldn't be complaining. But I just don't think she should be wearing her "club" outfit to raids. There was no justifiable reason, IMHO, that she should be wearing anything different than the other soldiers there. They have not sexed AT up a lot for most of this series and that added to the legitimacy of her character. Why are they doing it this season? It seems desperate.

ship sistah
                      Endgame
                      Spoiler:
                      Someone mentioned that you could hear the roaring of a bike in the background and that that's why she wore the leather. ... Even if that's true, I want TPTB to show us the bike, because any passing stranger could have rode that bike too. Hail, ambiguity!

Estelle xxx
                      Last edited by estelle; 20 September 2004, 08:35 AM.

Comment

Endgame
                        Spoiler:
                        That disturbed me too. That although he knew Sam was on the ship, he didn't want to go up there himself. Hell he didn't even want Daniel to go!?! What's up with that? They always pronounce that it's a risky job, why is it suddenly too risky? Especially when it concerns Sam?!? ... That totally contradicts with his reaction in Death Knell. Maybe there's a Jack-clone out there too?!

Estelle xxx
                        oooh....
                        Spoiler:
                        jack clone!!
                        nice conspiracy theory. But yes, that whole scene bugged me, although i have read a few positive spins on it...i might go watch it again!

~~Close To Crazy~~
                        Psychotic Kitten

Comment

Originally posted by samisjacksgal
                          i was just looking at another site and was reading the spoilers on 'threads' theres nothing new but i thought it was nicely worded
                          Spoiler:
                          it says Meanwhile, Carter and O’Neill struggle with their new relationships, each unsure of whether the decisions they’re making are what they really want.
                          it just gave me a glimor of hope for some reason
                          yay! i mean i've read that a dozen times now on the spoiler thingger, but it still gives me butterflies! and makes me hopeful!

~~Close To Crazy~~
                          Psychotic Kitten

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                            I agree 100% with you! Next we'll be getting big letters on her cat suit..."SS"...for Super Sam to the rescue!
                            Oh and there'd have to be a cape!!!*g* Maybe we could make Jack 'Batman', Daniel 'Robin', Sam therefore would be 'Batwoman' (Batwoman gets together with Batman, or?! ... *crosses fingers*) ... and Teal'c would be .... Mr. Freeze. *lol*. Okay, I have no idea who Teal'c could be?! IMHO he could just stay the way he is. (ha! A idea just entered my mind - hey, who's snorting over there - it seems the Daniel charm has rubbed of on Teal'c; he seems to have got the most women-admirers ATPIT).

Estelle xxx

Comment

Endgame
                              Spoiler:
                              Someone mentioned that you could her the roaring of a bike in the background and that that's why she wore the leather. ... Even if that's true, I want TPTB to show us the bike, because any passing stranger could have rode that bike too. Hail, ambiguity!

Estelle xxx
                              ok!! sam
                              Spoiler:
                              in leather on a bike is even hotter!! but that could def. explain the leather. was there a helmet anywhere in the scene? i guess i would have to ask why she was showing up on a bike during a covert op...does seem a little odd. but like i said, maybe the leather was a last ditch attempt to revamp the image of the sgc, cause it seemed very alias like in style i thought. some thing syd would wear on an op.

~~Close To Crazy~~
                              Psychotic Kitten

Comment

Endgame
                                Spoiler:

Estelle xxx
                                Endgame
                                Spoiler:

Thats the difference between Col. O'Neill and Gen. O'Neill. Col. O'Neill would have been emotional about one of his team members kidnapped and would have done anything to get him back, Gen. O'Neill on the other hand acted like he didn't really care that Sam was kidnapped. Daniel was more concerned than Jack was. It wasn't too risky for Sam to beam into the ship by herself. I did feel like he struggled with the decision to fire on the ship.
                                Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Working...
                                X