X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mala50
    MEA CULPA, MEA CULPA!!!

OK, once and for all, I confess!! I started the Mr Potatohead thing!! See my Potatohead Collection and explanation from my page:

MALA50'S CONTRIBUTIONS TO GATEWORLD FORUM'S SAM/JACK SHIPPER THREAD - THE POTATOHEAD COLLECTION

"Sam is really no more a black widow than DJ or Teal'c. Heartbreak and tragedy seem to come with the job. That said, it would certainly be nice to see at least one of our characters establish a strong, romantic relationship that will last past an episode or two. Maybe Sam will find a nice guy she can connect with and develop just such a relationship that will last - up to season's end when she dumps the unsatisfactory chump like a sack of potatoes and gets together with Jack." ~ Stargate SG-1 co-executive producer Joseph Mallozzi, 2003

This silly collection grew from a discussion of this comment that I posted on the GW Sam/Jack Shipper's thread. To me, it was clear that P. was meant to be that 'sack of potatoes'. But as written, P's actions hardly made him a 'nice guy'! Thus, the idea of P.= Mr.Potatohead was born. And then for some reason, these graphics just flew out of my - um, head?! Really, I don't have a Mr. Potatohead obsession, I swear!
    I love it, Mala! I love that JM said that! ROFLMAO!!!

"she dumps the unsatisfactory chump like a sack of potatoes and gets together with Jack"

*snort* *giggle* *snort*

(No Mei Mei has not been imbibing of any beverages other than coffee... Unlaced coffee, well okay, there is some sugar and French Vanilla cream in it, but unless the alcohol fairy spiked my creamer, it's considered unlaced!)

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill

There is something quite attractive about Angry Jack IMO
      Originally posted by Zoser
      OH YES
      Intense, angry Jack!!

OH YES OH YES OH YES
      Last edited by Mala50; 12 September 2004, 08:31 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

Oh yes, I agree! RDA vs DDL? No contest. Just my opinion, of course!!

Oh no, I'm not obsessed.... Seriously, I do like THE MAN.... not that you could tell, could you?
        Obsessed with RDA!! Who around here could make that accusation!? We, uh, I mean you aren't obsessed!

We, uh, you just know a fine, long, tall drink of water in the desert when you see one...

*fans self* Is it hot in here?

(Mei Mei heads for the gutter system! She need to run over to the Thunk thread for a minute!)

Comment

Intense, angry Jack!!

OH YES OH YES OH YES
          ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!
          sigpic
          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

i've been thinking about the upcoming epidoes, and what we're expecting in the way of ship, and i got to thinking about season six, mostly cos i just bought season six

Now, i remember, there was a big ship build up to paradise lost. (at least on mailing lists, cos i wasn't here then, beleive it or not). it was going to be the big ship episode of teh season. and although there was ship, there wasn't as much as i expected, and i was vaguely disappointed.

but the next week, i settled down to metamorphosis, and i wasn't expecting any ship at all. first ad break, i'm rushing to the computer to tell everyone what had happened, and i was yelling and cheering by the end, there was so much ship.

now, season 8
            Spoiler:
            we're expecting massive ship in threads, and we're building up to it, that's the one we discuss most. but, i was thinking, maybe it'll follow the same pattern. we won't get as much as we expect in threads, and it'll be another episode, maybe citizen joe, that we don't expect to be shippy, that'll be chock full of ship, and give us immense amounts of sam/jack love, maybe even a kiss. i think TPTB like to surprise us with ship..look at sacrifices...we expected zero ship, and sam and jack couldn't keep their hands off each other. so i'm not pinning all my hopes on threads. i think we'll get what we want, but totally unexpectedly
            Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
              Shipper Teal'c is great Mala I really really like Teal'c ..he has a cute face specially when he smiles

...but I still prefer Jack Even my 14 year old daughter told me as she was checking one of my last videos ...that Jack has a really nice smile ...see..what the guy does to teenagers now

Caty
              Caty!! I love Shipper Teal'c as in, "I love him for his secretly rooting for Sam and Jack
              Spoiler:
              and making sure Sam squirms when he asks her about PS! "

Now as for Jack, if it isn't clear by now that I prefer Jack, then I must be doing something wrong.... Must I collect and make and and post MORE thunkalicious screencaps of RDA/Jack to prove my point?!?

<sigh>.... well, if I must, I must.....

sigpic

Comment

Sorry but RDA is much better looking than DDL actually he oozes sexuallity(sorry PG forum). He has a charisma that jumps off the screen and he outshines the other actors(I am not being rude or disrespectfull to MS,AT,or CJ I think they are great), but RDA is the glue that keeps it all together. This is one of the reasons why I think a 9th season without RDA will be a mistake.Thought DDL had put wieght when last seen. Nothing personally aginst DDL.

Please add me to the list
                Isis
                Jack and Sam forever

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                  Dirty minded! Moi! Never! You must be talking about Shimmering Star! I would never think of Jack and Sam in anything other than a simple romantic kiss!

(Mei Mei runs to corner to laugh hysterically at what she has written above!! *giggle* *snort* *giggle*)
                  *runs over to the corner to join meimei in her laughter & give her a playful thwap on the shoulder*
                  Of course she's talking about me!
                  I may not have written anything terribly *bad*... yet... but the mind is always in the gutter!

MeiMei's
                  *simple*
                  *romantic*
                  *kisses*

**SS passes out from oxygen deprivation due to laughing too hard**
                  Last edited by ShimmeringStar; 12 September 2004, 08:54 AM.
                  Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                  My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Cannot go back and quote the post, but someone besides Caty and Michelle wanted to know about what Sam saw in that scene in NEW ORDER. This is the only clear image of Jack... And I still say it means nothing because Sam would not know this image. It's really only a montage made up by the editors, in my opinion...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...dertorture.jpg
                    sigpic

Comment

Caty!! I love Shipper Teal'c as in, "I love him for his secretly rooting for Sam and Jack
                      Spoiler:
                      and making sure Sam squirms when he asks her about PS! "

Now as for Jack, if it isn't clear by now that I prefer Jack, then I must be doing something wrong.... Must I collect and make and and post MORE thunkalicious screencaps of RDA/Jack to prove my point?!?

<sigh>.... well, if I must, I must.....

*great sigh* Oh, Mala! You know how to get a heart beating in the morning!

Desert gear... long, tall, drink of water in the desert....

How can Sam be so blind!?

Comment

Got to go, but before I do, I just want to say that I liked SACRIFICES. Wasn't there a rumor from DDL that PS was going to be in that episode?

Anyway,
                        Spoiler:
                        I LOVED the ping pong game scene with Jack (looking very good) and Teal'c. And the hallway scene with Jack and Sam. It was not overtly shippy (which I agree would be wrong given that Sam is engaged to PS) but fun and friendly - I miss those comfortable moments between the two.)

SPOILER! SACRIFICES screencap:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...a50/Sac_SJ.jpg

I've got a whole lot more...maybe I'll post more later. I will probably be putting up some links on the RDA/Jack THUNKERS thread later tonight...

See you later!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                          *runs over to the corner to give meimei join in her laughter & give her a playful thwap on the shoulder*
                          Of course she's talking about me!
                          I may not have written anything terribly *bad*... yet... but the mind is always in the gutter!

MeiMei's
                          *simple*
                          *romantic*
                          *kisses*

**SS passes out from oxygen deprivation due to laughing too hard**
                          *Mei Mei offers SS oxygen mask*

I have no idea why she is laughing so hard! I mean, I write simple romantic stories about our loving couple, Jack and Sam...

Really, that's all they are...

(Mei Mei runs into corner and waits for nose to grow ala Pinocchio)

Comment

Oh yes, I agree! RDA vs DDL? No contest. Just my opinion, of course!!

Oh no, I'm not obsessed.... Seriously, I do like THE MAN.... not that you could tell, could you?
                            How can anyone compare and

??????????????

There is just nothing to compare with THE MAN!

Mala, it's not an obsession...it's a calling!
                            sigpic

Comment

Just found a rather cool link

This is a behind the scenes report from a fan who had part of A$$inity filmed where she lives.

http://www.flickr.com/photo.gne?id=35187

for the record RDA is by far better looking than DDL. ADD ME TO THE LIST!!!!
                              sigpic
                              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Spoiler space added. Spoilers through Sacrifices:

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
                                Spoiler:
                                I agree, I don't respond well to change, especially not in Stargate i'm only just getting used to the fact that Jack is General and I still can't get used to people calling Sam Colonel But I have to say overall I am enjoying Season 8 so far,the storylines have been good its just that there are little things missing from the eps like team bonding and briefing and Doc Fraiser
                                Spoiler:

Just remember that change can be good. We're never going to get any resolution to this ship unless something forces a change. I may not like Pete much, but I really do think he's eventually going to force some changes we've been waiting a long time to see.

As for the team bonding and Doc Frazier, I think they're doing the best they can with the former and the latter was a victim of thinking 7 was the last season. Not much can be done about Frzaier now. They have to work around RDA's schedule, so we're not going to get as much team stuff as before. I think Sacrifices actually offered a good bit of interpersonal interaction amongst the characters. More like that would be very welcome.
                                *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

Working...
                                X