X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mishy_mo
    hey hey hey !!!!!!!!!!!!

Just cause i past the stargate and shipper bug on to you doesn't mean u weren't totally of your rocker before i even meet u hunni

but if i must take the blame for this stargate, shipper, RDA monster i helped create then i must: it was me!!!!!!!!!!
    Thank you creator! (otherwise known as michy, queen of sarcasm, aunty pepper (don't ask!), keeper of the whatness (again, don't ask!))
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
      What does ROFL stand for?

My most prominent alter ego is the Dense dunce - my 'Jack trait'. I'm slow on the uptake!
      Rolling
      On
      Floor
      Laughing
      It is just to say you totally cracked me up with what you were saying!!!!
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
        Hey tame ..so once Sam realized that Jack is the one ..and she is with him ..are you gonna replace your sig by a pic of Corin ..with your name in it too?!!!
        Caty, by the pool sipping the Jackawackoo cocktail
        LOLOL
        That is a thought....but no I have more in store to make Sam jealous....my Stand In had her picture taken in another spot and once Mala helps me do some work on it Sam may have to move a bit quicker cause I am *Moving In* on Jack hehehehehehe

But once she does... I of course will step away gracefully as I KNOW she is the woman for Jack...now if I could just get hubs to understand that I just want to *Hang out* with RDA
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Dude...

OK, so this thread was started on THURSDAY, right? And you guys are already at 71 pages. Dang. Is this really the eleventh thread?

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
            Dude...

OK, so this thread was started on THURSDAY, right? And you guys are already at 71 pages. Dang. Is this really the eleventh thread?
            DANCER!!!! so you ARE still alive ...yes it ACTUALLY is number 11....now you play nice here you know the rules

Do me a favor...since you KNOW where I m and where you are...join me in a song of I WISH IT WOULD RAIN!!!!!!! Glad you are still out and about and still posting

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
              Rolling
              On
              Floor
              Laughing
              It is just to say you totally cracked me up with what you were saying!!!!
              Oh right! (sueKay slaps dense dunce alter ego on the head)

Thanx
              sigpic

Comment

Maybe that should be one of the official ship beverages.

It'd be good for all the under 21s here!
                What if we're over 21, and not just slightly?????
                Desperate Thunker

Comment

Oh right! (sueKay slaps dense dunce alter ego on the head)

Thanx
                  Now now no hitting of ones alter ego....You may need that as the S8 goes along....Sam and Jack may have us up and down lots so we want you in Top form for the road ahead!!!

Comment

Ahhhh A girl after my own heart....... Coffee is most definitely the beverage of choice here as well so beware as well of my caffine highs

you can tell when I am on one when I am a posting fool

Hey who said that...It is NOT everyday!!!!!
                    I have to have coffee!! At least two or three a day... Pots that is!! The only things I drink are coffee and water. And of course vodka and tonic!

Don't remember some of the things that everyone is talking about in Lowdown so I am glad it will rerun Tuesday. And of course Tuesday I will refrain from the vodka and tonic that I had on Friday before Lowdown...

Could that be the reason I missed some things... Nah, I only had two or three, or was it three or four...

Never mind!

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                      What if we're over 21, and not just slightly?????
                      Critter....then slide on over here....have I got a Margarita for YOU

Comment

DANCER!!!! so you ARE still alive ...yes it ACTUALLY is number 11....now you play nice here you know the rules

Do me a favor...since you KNOW where I m and where you are...join me in a song of I WISH IT WOULD RAIN!!!!!!! Glad you are still out and about and still posting

Why?!!Is it too hot out there right now?!

Here it's just fine ..sun with a lovely breeze..perfect to get a nice golden tan without sweating .

caty

Comment

Originally posted by Sarae64
                          Delurking for the first time on this new forum...so forgive me if I mess this up. Could the story you're looking for be Kaleidescope by Audrey Richardson? You should be able to find it at the SG1 Fan Fic Awards site (it was nominated this year).
                          :-)
                          Sarae
                          Sarae! Don't re-lurk! Stay and Play!!

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Just stopping by to post my new vid--

"I'm With You" by Avril Lavigne

SPOILERS for New Order. If you haven't seen New Order yet, this will spoil you!!!

Note--I took when Jack said "the computer recorded the whole conversation" to mean the conversation about Sam's probable death.

Enjoy! Going out to eat now so I'll be back later to catch up on the 300 posts you guys put up last night...oy
                            Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                            Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                            Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Now now no hitting of ones alter ego....You may need that as the S8 goes along....Sam and Jack may have us up and down lots so we want you in Top form for the road ahead!!!
                              Sorry! (gently pats dense dunce on the head,before handing him a crash helmet for the ride ahead)
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                                Why?!!Is it too hot out there right now?!

Here it's just fine ..sun with a lovely breeze..perfect to get a nice golden tan without sweating .

caty
                                oh I thought it was hot but I just checked the weather channel and it is only 102F so heck it is a nice almost spring like day here in Arizona....but Monsoon has rolled in so we have humidity to *die* for

Comment

Working...
                                X