• Show
Clear All

Yea!!!! I snagged #1000! *doing a shipper happy dance*

Is that new thread ready?

Sam and Jack forever!!!!!

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by getcarter
      Wow meimei, that was definitely worth the wait! Can't wait for the sequel!!!
      Thanks! Working on it, typing, typing, typing!

Comment

Originally posted by Token
        Yea!!!! I snagged #1000! *doing a shipper happy dance*

Is that new thread ready?

Sam and Jack forever!!!!!
        The new thread is ready and this one is now just waiting for a mod to close it donw.....or you can still post in here....either way
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

I'll think i'll have a hot chocolate with you if you don't mind Kiwigater....the weather here has been terrible all week, it's supposed to be summer but we've only had about 2 or 3 weeks where it has actually been hot and sunny

Can't wait to move into the new thread, I'm sure Tame will do a brilliant job creating our new place

EDIT: Whoops I was a bit late there *Runs across to the new thread*

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
            Congratulations Token......you hit 1000 posts. YeeeeeHaaaaahhhhh!!!!!
            I'll tell you my secret. It's the "QR" reply button. It submits faster.

Token ~

Comment

Okay so I didn't get any animation.........If the pictures are to much let me know and I will tone them down...........
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Wow, wonderful welcome for us, Tame. Thanks. I just had to post one of my favourite pics of our happy couple.....

sigpic

Comment

EXCELLENT job, Tame!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's so purdy!!!!!!!!!!!! and steamy!!!!

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                    Here is our Bright and Shiny new Thread TWELVE

And here are a few nice pictures of our couple and a bit of candle light to set the mood
                    <snip>
                    And so begins our new thread!!!!!!!!!
                    I stop to answer an email and twenty posts later, we've moved!! Ack!!

Comment

Do we have a cookie that creates snarkiness, or do we just rely on our own natural ability?
                      It's an acquired skill that comes on to shippers after being yanked around by TPTB!
                      Ship Nana

Comment

You mean fifth is in there as well?? You go girl!!!!
                        ROFLMAO!!!
                        Geez, it must be kinda squishy in there *kiwigater is briefly distracted....*
                        Well, to quote AT "He sure is pretty!"
                        Love the curly hair, don't you just want to run your fingers thru it....
                        *kiwigater abandons shipper thread to go find fifth drooling thread..*

Naaaah! Not really, I'll wait till after the move

YAAAAAAYYY!! Tame!
                        I see the new thread is open, so PLEASE MOVE TOWARDS THE THREAD EXITS IN AND SLOW A MANNERLY FASHION - NO STAMPEDING PLEASE!!

SEE YOU IN THREAD XII!!!

All shiplets, please hold hands in pairs and follow the line to the new thread

Comment

Oooooohhhhhh Tame!!! What a way to begin a thread. Positively yummy!!!!

Comment

WooHoo!!!
                            Thread Twelve I can't believe it!!! the new forums only opened in May!!!

Nice pics Tame, our favourite couple look great in candlelight

*Sits down with drink and cookie and has a good look around the new place*
                            Very Relaxing.....

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

I was looking at these pictures and I was thinking ......Ya know with these two....these would HAVE to be the *Wedding Pictures*

Comment

If those two people don't look like they belong together, I'll , I'll, I'll eat all the shipper cookies in shippertown.

Good Job Tame!!! Way to go girl!!!
                                Ship Nana

Comment

Working...
                                X