This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shelsfc
    I need help!! I discovered today I won't be around for Ship Day! Football is taking me away from Gateworld (but it's taking me to Croatia for 2 days, so I forgive it...)
    How can I celebrate Ship Day without access to a computer, or SG1 repeats?
    Maybe you can take lots of shipper cookies with you and dont forget a good drink to dip them in.. Or you can just be "slightly" distracted from football to day dream about being at the 'party'!!

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
    MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
      Hey folks!

I've had an idea for shipper town!

We need a shipper information office for newbies and the likes.(still trying to memorise the different varietys of ship nana's cookies (is there one for improving your memory?)) Kinda like a tourist information centre, except for shippers not tourists!
      Well we do have the Pink Shipper Cookies - Which Increases Creativity and Brain Power for Shipping.
      Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
        Okay people, you asked for it, you got it. Here is the link to my photos. Just click on Stargate convention and have at it. Be pre-warned, this was set up so my friends could see me. hehe, it is a bit Kri heavy!! I'll probably scan more and add more this weekend, but I will let you know.

Feel free to look at the other folders, but unless you are a Days of our Lives fan, or have a thing for Disney World, it will bore you to tears.

http://photos.yahoo.com/stwbwy

Kri, those photos are amazing!!!!! I'm so jealous. Wish I were the other Christy!!!!

Thanks so much for sharing with us!

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
          Okay, here's the post you've all been waiting for...
          [snip]
          I am going to post a better report with all my location visits, pictures, etc. on my web site but it will be a few days while I recover. I should have something up Saturday or Sunday. In the mean time, please feel free to email me with questions. As far as our favorite ship though, what I've said above is all I've got but I'll do my best.
          MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Job well done Marimba! Thanks for all your efforts and note-taking and such to share your experience with us. I glad you had a great time! I can't wait to see your site journal of Gatecon!

I hope you took your Pale Green shipper cookie. You'll feel better in no time!

Ship Sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
            Well we do have the Pink Shipper Cookies - Which Increases Creativity and Brain Power for Shipping.
            Thanks! I think I'll be needing a lot of them! My 'Jack trait' is my denseness, which is terrible as my friend Mishy's is sarcasm. She can insult me and it takes me half an hour to figure it out!
            sigpic
            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
              I need help!! I discovered today I won't be around for Ship Day! Football is taking me away from Gateworld (but it's taking me to Croatia for 2 days, so I forgive it...)
              How can I celebrate Ship Day without access to a computer, or SG1 repeats?
              You must be sure and pack lots and lots and lots of shipper cookies. You may have to leave your clothes at home in order to get them all in your suitecase.

I think you should print some S/J fanfic and read them in transit.

Also you must repeat the S/J Shipper Mantra 5 times facing Canada each day!

is no threat to O'Neill!
              is no threat to O'Neill!
              is no threat to O'Neill!
              is no threat to O'Neill!
              is no threat to O'Neill!

I think that will prevent you from going into Shipper withdrawal until you get back!
              Ship Nana

Comment

Newbie Shipper coming out of lurkdom to say hello and jump on board

"We came through and once more saw the stars." - Dante

Karen

Comment

Originally posted by raggedy11

Raggedy11!!

So glad that you came out of lurkdom!!!

What took you so long? We've been waiting for you to come and play!!!
                  Ship Nana

Comment

I'm a newbie too!! Glad you came out of lurkdom also!!

Comment

WELCOME raggedy11!!!!!!! Dont forget to eat lots of shipper cookies and post LOTS!

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

Comment

WELCOME!!

Grab a chair, grab a cookie and a glass of something, and sit back and relax with all things shippy!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nikkirose
                          Maybe you can take lots of shipper cookies with you and dont forget a good drink to dip them in.. Or you can just be "slightly" distracted from football to day dream about being at the 'party'!!
                          Ooh, I didn't think about the cookies! ShipNana, by any chance would you have a few spare?

Comment

Can I say WOW!?! I dont think I've ever seen so many lurkers come out and play with us before! I think with the convention and such they are just eager to join our happy family!

*DROOL*

Comment

Originally posted by Ilios
                              I'm a newbie too!! Glad you came out of lurkdom also!!
                              Hello Ilios! I came out of lurkdom a little over a week ago!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nikkirose
                                From looking at Kri's photos, CJ looks so much better than on tv. So maybe you'll change your first choice to him after you meet him. (Although RDA I dont think can be changed from a first place no matter who you try to compare him against). Dont forget to ask him if Teal'c is a shipper! And maybe try to presuade him to 'gently persuade' TPTB to have Teal'c be the one that finally shows them they need to be together. <-- Okay does that make sense cause it doesnt sound right?!(guess I'm just too excited about the new episode!)

Ok...let me catch my breath....man, that was ALOT of posts to go through. I was home sick yesterday and was online in the a.m. for thread 10 and then I come back today to find 24 pages into 11! So anyway, welcome to all the newbies!!! You won't find a better place to come out and play!

And, you're absolutely right Nikkirose, no way anyone can knock RDA out of the top spot but let me say Teal'c lookin mighty FINE!!! Is he married? Oh, wait I'm married.... Definitely gonna ask him if he's a shipper. I am so gonna make a fool out of myself....Waterfall are you listening? Hold me back, girl!!!

Can't wait for tonight's episode. Only one hour and 14 minutes to go, not that I'm counting or anything.....

Comment

Working...
                                X