X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ship Nana

Raggedy11!!

So glad that you came out of lurkdom!!!

What took you so long? We've been waiting for you to come and play!!!

Thank you these cookies are great. Been lurking cause I nearly got my head chopped off on another forum... the name of which I will say. *LOL* so now I tread very carefully.

"We came through and once more saw the stars." - Dante

Karen

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
      Hello Ilios! I came out of lurkdom a little over a week ago!
      Hey sueKay!! Nice to meet you! Gotta love lurking lol

Comment

Originally posted by getcarter
        Can't wait for tonight's episode. Only one hour and 14 minutes to go, not that I'm counting or anything.....
        Are there any cookies for "I can't watch the new episode when it airs!" ? I have to go to some boring party but there will be a couple of other Stargate fans there. Perhaps we can be rude and run off to another room to watch it? I've set the vcr...

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
          You must be sure and pack lots and lots and lots of shipper cookies. You may have to leave your clothes at home in order to get them all in your suitecase.

I think you should print some S/J fanfic and read them in transit.

Also you must repeat the S/J Shipper Mantra 5 times facing Canada each day!

is no threat to O'Neill!
          is no threat to O'Neill!
          is no threat to O'Neill!
          is no threat to O'Neill!
          is no threat to O'Neill!

I think that will prevent you from going into Shipper withdrawal until you get back!
          Thank you, I will do all of that!!! I'll bring a whole extra bag for the cookies!! And several folders full of fanfic!! By any chance do you know a link to wherever it was that RDA said that Pete is no threat to O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
            Are there any cookies for "I can't watch the new episode when it airs!" ? I have to go to some boring party but there will be a couple of other Stargate fans there. Perhaps we can be rude and run off to another room to watch it? I've set the vcr...

Hehe I could just see it now, 'The other guests look about and dont see you guys for awhile. They finally find all of you packed into a little room with a TV tuned to Stargate and all of you cheering as it starts. Their faces turn to a look of confusion and awkwardness. Then you guys ask them to join the rest of you and get them all hooked on it!!' Haha now that would be a funny sight to see!

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
            MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
              Thank you, I will do all of that!!! I'll bring a whole extra bag for the cookies!! And several folders full of fanfic!! By any chance do you know a link to wherever it was that RDA said that Pete is no threat to O'Neill?
              Is that an RDA quote? I never knew that!

I love him even more now!
              sigpic
              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Is that an RDA quote? I never knew that!

I love him even more now!
                Yep RDA said that in The Lowdown.

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                  I tend to plan my Friday's around Stargate.

Wish I had other fans here to talk with besides my husband. Just found out my cousin is a fan but he doesn't have cable. Hello??? What year is it? So he only has season 6 on DVD and has watched a handful of eps in syndication. So I'm gonna drag his butt over to my house to watch the DVD's and make a shipper out of him yet!!

Comment

Welcome Ilios & Raggedy11!!
                    I only just really joined the ship threads a week or two ago myself - it just sucks you in!

Comment

Originally posted by Ilios
                      Hey sueKay!! Nice to meet you! Gotta love lurking lol
                      Lurking's great, but posting's way better!
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh right, I didn't know it was on the Lowdown! Never mind me asking for a link so!!!

Comment

I love the lowdown as well now!
                          sigpic

Comment

Lurking's great, but posting's way better!
                            hehe Yes, way better!

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                              Don't need any kind of Diet when we've got Cookies!
                              They're fat-free, allergen-free, carb-free, sugar-free, ummm... have I forgotten anything?
                              They're free! (gratis)

As the best things in life are.

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by getcarter
                                I tend to plan my Friday's around Stargate.

Wish I had other fans here to talk with besides my husband. Just found out my cousin is a fan but he doesn't have cable. Hello??? What year is it? So he only has season 6 on DVD and has watched a handful of eps in syndication. So I'm gonna drag his butt over to my house to watch the DVD's and make a shipper out of him yet!!
                                Shoot, my friend Christy who went with me, watched 6+ seasons in three weeks, thanks to my DVDs and vcr tapes of season 7. She was always at my house on Saturday evenings when the syndicated show ran, so I made her sit one night and watch the pilot with me. She fell head over heels for Daniel Jackson, and three weeks later, she had caught up and we were buying tickets to a convention. How's that for having a great friend?

Well, I am off to the dumb party. My friends all know it is Stargate night, so they will give me a full ration of sh** if I don't show up. But I am bringing my photos so I won't get lonely hahaha! See yas!

Comment

Working...
                                X