This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Token
    I have a job for our resident Ship Artist. Yes, that would be you, Mala! I think we need a map of our Shipper Town. Let's see...
    • We have the Bakery where Ship Nana does her magic.
    • The Movie House where Caty and Marimba show their videos 24/7.
    • The Shipper Park also known as the "Happy Place".
    • The Shipper Commune Rehab where shippers go to get their mojo back. Of course, Tame is permanently scheduled on Tuesdays and Thursdays for the "Jack" room.
    • Who could forget the "Blind Faith" rollercoaster and "Here We Go Again" ferris wheel at the Amusement Park.
    • The Shipper Bar where mad_gater brews and serves his concoctions.
    • The Shipper Harbour where the Shipper Ship resides.
    • The Conservatory which ecourages Shippers to embrace their creativity. Home to fanfic authors, poets, song writers, graphic artists.
    • The City Hall where Ship Nana holds the title of "Mayor of Shipper Town", and where Sam and Jack will eventually apply for their marriage license.
    • The Shipper Radio Station "69.9 SJLUV" where Kri and Token play all the Sam and Jack favorites like "I'll Wait for You Forever" and "When's This War Gonna End".
    • Ship Sistah runs the local smiley and gift shop. I hear the T-shirt and mugs are a popular item.
    • The Shipper Dump where all the bad spoilers, interviews and PTB fertilizer end up making quite a good compost.
    • The Shipper Zoo. LtLisa takes care of the animals especially the most favorite exhibit the Monkeys.
    What other places in Shipper Town did I forget to mention?
    cool, I have a shop!

Get yer shipper stuff at the shipper store, HERE!

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by Nikkirose
      Just finished watching Ascension, poor Jack! He had a look of surprise and sadness when he thought Sam had a date! I know 99.9999% of you guys dont/didnt like Orlin but I did! At the beginning I was a little unsure but he cared for Sam and he told her he did, which Jack needs to do!! Ya know after becoming a full fledged shipper all episodes seem to have even a tiny bit of shippiness for S/J!! Ya gotta love those two!

I liked Orlin also, he was very calm and mysterious and you could tell that he cared for Sam!

Comment

Originally posted by Token
        The Sam and Jack Wedding Chapel and Reception Hall is always open and prepared. At a moments notice, the Chapel bells will ring; and all shippers will be called to their Sam and Jack wedding stations. Flowers, cakes, decorations, catering, photography....everything will be in order for Sam and Jack's special day. BTW...there is a wedding drill scheduled for this Saturday.
        Too short notice-- lets have the drill on Ship Day!!!

ship sistah

Comment

Originally posted by Ilios
          I liked Orlin also, he was very calm and mysterious and you could tell that he cared for Sam!

YAY I'm not alone in the Orlin liking! I wish we could find out what happened to him after he re-ascended. But NOT as a obstacle for S/J, just to find out what happened with the character.

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
          MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Ok, AGAIN, I'm doing a drive by posting.. must go for a run before Lockdown comes on....ok, it's REALLY a power walk...(24 lbs to go!)

anyway,
            WELCOME to all newbies, especially Ilios and Critter...I can't remember the last time we had so many lurkers coming out..Ship Nana must be making those red cookies quite potent .

Kri..what pics, they're great and boy, are the lads cute in them....you are very photogenic, I'd never have the nerve to take pics with such handsome people.

MG, just reread your formula for Sam and Jack...gives new meaning to "You Do The Math" heheheh

Ship Sista, I vote for either 6, 8, 9 or 10 for the front...maybe we should vote on it on Ship Day? BTW, can I say how impressed I am with your dedication to this project..(((((((ship sista))))))) you rock!!!

Will talk quickly after Lockdown/Atlantis...yep, still watching Atlantis until I make a determination on the SF (Ship Factor) of SG1....

Here's hoping we can get our ship on tonight

Di

Comment

Hey folks!

I've had an idea for shipper town!

We need a shipper information office for newbies and the likes.(still trying to memorise the different varietys of ship nana's cookies (is there one for improving your memory?)) Kinda like a tourist information centre, except for shippers not tourists!
              sigpic
              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

YAY I'm not alone in the Orlin liking! I wish we could find out what happened to him after he re-ascended. But NOT as a obstacle for S/J, just to find out what happened with the character.
                Yeah I always thought he was an interesting character just not the right person for Sam (if you know what I mean)

Comment

I wonder how big this town is gonna be??? Maybe just on the ouskirts(sp?) theres an apartment building(so no yard tending necssary) for all of us shippers to live in!!!!
                  let's have a shipper mansion so we'll all be together but there's plenty of space. Nice big kitchen for Nana, a pool for the shiplets, HUGE screening room. We're all very rich in Shipper Town!

ship sistah

Comment

Originally posted by Ilios
                    Yeah I always thought he was an interesting character just not the right person for Sam (if you know what I mean)
                    I liked Orlin as well. I'd love to see what happened to him, as he seemed such a great character in his own right.
                    sigpic
                    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by waterfall
                      MARIMBA!!!!
                      Glad to see you're back, I was starting to think that mabey you were in jail for stalking RDA or something like that!
                      Thanks for the con report and I'm glad CJ is so funny cuz I get to see him on the 31st in Tampa!!!
                      Getcarter and I are going and I don't know about her, but I can't wait!!!!

waterfall
                      Oh, I am SOOOO excited!!!! Especially after reading Marimba's report. I was sad at first that it was just CJ but now I'm completely thrilled to meet any of them. Teal'c is not my first choice in the leading man category but I just may change my mind.....(Waterfall, PLEASE don't let me embarrass myself.)

And I'm positively thrilled to meet a fellow GW shipper in person!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                        let's have a shipper mansion so we'll all be together but there's plenty of space. Nice big kitchen for Nana, a pool for the shiplets, HUGE screening room. We're all very rich in Shipper Town!

ship sistah
                        Darn IE died on me for a while there! Anyhoo I love this idea! 1 really really big mansion (dont forget it has to have lots of extra room for all the extra shippers coming out of the wood works lately!)! Make sure that HUGE screening room is HUGE

I see some shippers are lurking about *points in no general direction* come on out and play!

I can't wait till the new episode starts 1 hr 38 mins!!!

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                          Yaaay! Marimba!!!

OK, stand back and give the poor girl some room!
                          Perhaps we need to add a stage(soapbox!) for her to tell all us little shipplets about her exciting adventures!
                          Plleeeeeeaaasssee put us out of our misery???!!!
                          Yes, we must have a Shipper Gazebo

ship sistah

Comment

Originally Posted by LtLisa
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by dipsofjazz
                            Hi everyone, thanks for bringing all my stuff over to the new digs. I've brought Sam and Jack here so they can look it over for us!

so this picture makes me think some VERY un PG forum thoughts...what's Sam looking at again? cause she looks...ummm...impressed
                            Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                            Jack, a tad embarrassed: "Yeah... I guess I am happy to see you..."
                            ROTFLMAO!!!

ship sistah

Comment

I need help!! I discovered today I won't be around for Ship Day! Football is taking me away from Gateworld (but it's taking me to Croatia for 2 days, so I forgive it...)
                              How can I celebrate Ship Day without access to a computer, or SG1 repeats?

Comment

Originally posted by getcarter
                                Oh, I am SOOOO excited!!!! Especially after reading Marimba's report. I was sad at first that it was just CJ but now I'm completely thrilled to meet any of them. Teal'c is not my first choice in the leading man category but I just may change my mind.....(Waterfall, PLEASE don't let me embarrass myself.)

And I'm positively thrilled to meet a fellow GW shipper in person!!!
                                From looking at Kri's photos, CJ looks so much better than on tv. So maybe you'll change your first choice to him after you meet him. (Although RDA I dont think can be changed from a first place no matter who you try to compare him against). Dont forget to ask him if Teal'c is a shipper! And maybe try to presuade him to 'gently persuade' TPTB to have Teal'c be the one that finally shows them they need to be together. <-- Okay does that make sense cause it doesnt sound right?!(guess I'm just too excited about the new episode!)

*DROOL*

Comment

Working...
                                X