This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by getcarter
    Guess my mind is in the gutter too, cause I thought you typed sensuous.
    lol no no no no no

Comment

Originally posted by Ilios
      I love your sig pic also... Daniel looks very serious
      Serious?? Naaa hes just waiting for us to join him in a good game of Limbo!!
      Oh I cant wait till ShipperDay I've already told the "parental unit" that the computer is mine ALL DAY tomorrow. And they can have it today once they get home....

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
      MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by Nikkirose
        Serious?? Naaa hes just waiting for us to join him in a good game of Limbo!!
        Oh I cant wait till ShipperDay I've already told the "parental unit" that the computer is mine ALL DAY tomorrow. And they can have it today once they get home....

Hey! Jack is holding a stick in his pic, and Daniel is holding a rod.....

yeah yeah yeah, back to the gutter I go....

Comment

Originally posted by Ilios
          Congrats getcarter!! *claps*

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
            Thank you, Siler, now I'm blushing...

It's in my sig, MG.
            your welcome meimei i'm sorry everybody...i'm having some computer problems right now and it just makes me want to pull my hair out. i had borrowed my aunt's computer to check the board and had problems getting on GW with her aol. i managed to get in the two posts before i got kicked off for good. so i decided to just go home (half hour away). i got stuck in rush hour traffic(jsdt can understand indianapolis traffic jams). I JUST GOT HOME!!!! i will be reading the rest of meimei's story before heading off to bed.....with hubby thanks for that extra spice, girl!!!!!

Comment

I just wonder if LtLisa has few of those in her menagrie of critters!
              I was actually comparing them to g'ah today; we get them alive and bag em and freeze em so they stay fresh and don't rot. They squirm and wriggle a lot. They don't look like Goa'uld though...more like sandworms from Dune...and the next lifestage looks like a mini Trill symbiote (from Star Trek)

and my mentor is actually threatening to make mealworm pizza or cookies for our potlucks...these recipes actually exist...yuck!

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
              ~Imzadi
              describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
              Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Yes!! Gotta get my daily dose of shippy vids. And...drum roll please....I finally got up the courage to post my story. It's on gateworld now. Or maybe i should've waited until tomorrow.
                Congrats!! Your first step into obsession!

Comment

Yeah, well Florida is definitely NOT the place to live if you don't like thunderstorms. Got knocked off about 4 times now. Gotta have my ship!!
                  I love a good T-storm. But not when they keep me from my beloved shipper family!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kri

Okay, stop that now! My brain is already in the gutter without any help!!

Comment

Okay, stop that now! My brain is already in the gutter without any help!!
                      I knew you wanted some company

Well, stupidly I didn't get Lockdown taped this time. I thought it was on at 7pm, and it was on at 6pm. Oh well, I'll stick with my crappy version until the repeat this winter. At least I got to see the expected hand holding!

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa
                        I was actually comparing them to g'ah today; we get them alive and bag em and freeze em so they stay fresh and don't rot. They squirm and wriggle a lot. They don't look like Goa'uld though...more like sandworms from Dune...and the next lifestage looks like a mini Trill symbiote (from Star Trek)

and my mentor is actually threatening to make mealworm pizza or cookies for our potlucks...these recipes actually exist...yuck!
                        *runs to bathroom cuz the thought of that made him so sick not even Kel'dor could control his urge to puke*

Comment

Congrats!! Your first step into obsession!
                          Thanks! You were definitely an inspiration!!

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                            I love a good T-storm. But not when they keep me from my beloved shipper family!!
                            Well, then you'd love it here!! Cape Coral has one of the highest lightning strike ratio in the country. But I tell you if I get kicked off one more time.....

Comment

Originally posted by Kri

we can leave? why would we want to do that?!?

my vote is to wait to open the next thread...

drat! I may have to stay up til midnight! and get on over breakfast! hope the little satellites in the sky that rule my life tomorrow are ok with this plan...

yeah, Florida storms are rough...

getcarter: link to your fic please?

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
                              ~Imzadi
                              describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
                              Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Thanks! You were definitely an inspiration!!
                                Aw shucks! Thanks!

Keep it up! You had a good idea with this one! I'm sure you can find more!!

Comment

Working...
                                X