X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kri
    Let me try one.... if I can shrink it!!

come on Jack....right here!

Isn't Amanda pretty? I could have went to that Con, just like I could go to Comic-Con. I won't, though. Glad you enjoyed your time, Kri. Btw, I met Amanda last year at Comic-Con... she's a sweetie.

Sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

You did it, kiwigater!! The big 100!

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Token
        "Peeping Tame" *sorry, Ship Daddy's genes coming out*

Or maybe a whole lot of noise when the books, lamp, pencils, papers, name plate hit the floor. A few grunts and groans couldn't hurt.
        LOL! PG PG PG PG.....

I could survive with the sound of everything hitting the floor, and maybe a giggle (OK, getting too enthralled with this scenario ).

Wooohoooo! I'm a jaffa warrior! Cos that sounds SO much less expedable than jaffa fodder

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
          Isn't Amanda pretty? I could have went to that Con, just like I could go to Comic-Con. I won't, though. Glad you enjoyed your time, Kri. Btw, I met Amanda last year at Comic-Con... she's a sweetie.

Sally
          Isn't Comic-Con the one where they are negotiating to get RDA to show up? Or is that just for publicity?

Token ~

Comment

"Peeping Tame" *sorry, Ship Daddy's genes coming out*

Or maybe a whole lot of noise when the books, lamp, pencils, papers, name plate hit the floor. A few grunts and groans couldn't hurt.
            Thats ok...while you all are listening to the grunts and groans.. I am getting an eyeful....I am such a pervert over here...sheesh... OH well as long as it is only a cyber pervert I will live

Ya know even that isn't sounding right...think I will quit while I am ahead
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

You did it, kiwigater!! The big 100!
              awwww, shucks, thanks! I'd like to thank the academy.....
              Wait! Isn't that the Stargate crew with their first Emmy nod (About freakin time!!)

Comment

Isn't Comic-Con the one where they are negotiating to get RDA to show up? Or is that just for publicity?
                They were "negotiating" for RDA to show up but the Comic Con site released the guest list and he's not on it. So I'm thinking it's not going to happen. Has anyone seen Ship Daddy? Did he go to Gatecon?

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal

Sally
                  Okay, I swear this is my last post. I have to get up in 6 hours! Amanda is such a sweetheart, I just love her! I complimented her twice on her smile, and she just looked at me like I was nuts. As if no one had ever complimented her before. Funniest thing with her was when CJ took a camera from a fan at the breakfast, snuck up behind Amanda who was squatted down taking a picture with a seated fan, and he pulled up her jacket to take a pic of her thong panties hanging out of her jeans. She almost killed him when she realized it wasn't a digital camera hahaha!

As for her quote, I took it to mean that Pete was temporary, and that Sam needed that relationship to prepare her for the real thing. I'll keep dreaming!!

Nite!

Comment

I never thought it would happen. If he doesn't want to do a smaller convention like a creation one or gatecon, why would he go to one where there will be between 75,000 and 100,000 attendies?

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
                      They were "negotiating" for RDA to show up but the Comic Con site released the guest list and he's not on it. So I'm thinking it's not going to happen. Has anyone seen Ship Daddy? Did he go to Gatecon?
                      Nope, haven't seen him. I was wondering where he had got too as well.

OK guys, it's 1.15am here, and I really need to get some sleep! If I stay up much longer all my posts will consist of messages like fsda;jfsaogh so;fsalsd Jack df;ashfd and then ajds;lkfs;s SAm!!!!

Catch you all later....

Comment

I don't know if the "Lowdown" will be on the Region 2 Season 7 boxset. It was on the same UK DVD as the RDA video diary which was the last DVD for Season 6.

What's the RDA video diary?

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                          I never thought it would happen. If he doesn't want to do a smaller convention like a creation one or gatecon, why would he go to one where there will be between 75,000 and 100,000 attendies?
                          Wow!! That many! I had no idea!

This is my last one tonight.

Tame, you capture the video, and I'll do the audio; and then we will both be rich! What? You weren't thinking on selling it? How could we ever deny fellow shippers of what we have seen and heard? So what if we make a few bucks. I sure we will give some to charity. Maybe that Shipper Rehabilitation commune in Southern Cal.

Token ~

Comment

Tame, you capture the video, and I'll do the audio; and then we will both be rich! What? You weren't thinking on selling it? How could we ever deny fellow shippers of what we have seen and heard? So what if we make a few bucks. I sure we will give some to charity. Maybe that Shipper Rehabilitation commune in Southern Cal.
                            ROFLMAO!!!!
                            OK, now I really am leaving..... honest...

Comment

OOOHHH if we are doing it for a good and worthy cause then how can I say No...Of course ...where is my camera Special nods to JM for helping us *Start* the S&J Shipper Southern Cal Commune....
                              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

(((((((((((Sally))))))))))
                                *waves back*

Hi, Token, honey!

Sally
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X