Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great pictures, Tasha!!! I'm so upset AT couldn't make it to my con. But I'm glad you had a blast.

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by JSDT

GREAT PICTURES!!!!
      Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
        Okay, I don't know where the "stranded on a ship" thing came from, but these are the spoilers for "It's Good to Be King", as reported on GW:
        Spoiler:
        Elsewhere on the planet, Carter is hard at work repairing a "puddle jumper" ship -- the same type of Ancient vessel discovered by the Atlantis team in the Pegasus galaxy (Atlantis: "Rising")! The origin of the ship is unknown, but O'Neill -- who is off-world with the team -- is anxious for Carter to get the ship working again, as they expect the Goa'uld's forces to arrive at any moment.

There's nothing about being stranded in that. However, it looks like we could get a taste of Pilot Jack this season.
        I've been thinking that we are jumping to a lot of conclusions based on desire. Your comments on the spoilers for "It's Good to Be King" are a case in point, and I think you're right. The other one I wonder about is the expected
        Spoiler:
        Jack "dream sequence." It might happen, but if we go back an read through the interviews carefully, AT could just as easily have been referring to the "Dream sequence" that did show up--but that was with Pete. [ Gag. ]The context of that interview led people to think she meant that there was going to be a 'dream sequence with Jack, but I haven't seen anything definite that would confirm that there will be one this season. Anyway, I think there will be plenty of shippy stuff happening in the second half of Season 8 without being disappointed about stuff that has never been guaranteed.)

And actually, Melyanna, I just wanted to say that I love the pre-Raphaelite pictures on your web site--and I'm accummulating chapters of "Not in Kansas..." waiting for you to finish it because I don't like to read unfinished stories. I promise a review when I see "The End."

Bucky

Comment

Originally posted by Bucky
          I've been thinking that we are jumping to a lot of conclusions based on desire. Your comments on the spoilers for "It's Good to Be King" are a case in point, and I think you're right. The other one I wonder about is the expected
          Spoiler:
          Jack "dream sequence." It might happen, but if we go back an read through the interviews carefully, AT could just as easily have been referring to the "Dream sequence" that did show up--but that was with Pete. [ Gag. ]The context of that interview led people to think she meant that there was going to be a 'dream sequence with Jack, but I haven't seen anything definite that would confirm that there will be one this season. Anyway, I think there will be plenty of shippy stuff happening in the second half of Season 8 without being disappointed about stuff that has never been guaranteed.)

And actually, Melyanna, I just wanted to say that I love the pre-Raphaelite pictures on your web site--and I'm accummulating chapters of "Not in Kansas..." waiting for you to finish it because I don't like to read unfinished stories. I promise a review when I see "The End."

Bucky

Spoiler:
          You're right about us jumping to conclusions about a lot of stuff — but I think the "idyllic dream sequence" we've heard about is going to be in "Gemini". From what I understand, AT was talking about the episode they were filming at the time, and that that was the right time for "Gemini". Besides, I think there was some mention of O'Neill in the quote, though you'd have to ask Auralan, because I think she probably remembers.

And thank you! I love those Waterhouse paintings — he's one of my favorite artists. As for Kansas, we're closing in on the end.

Mel
          Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
          Last update: 14 April 2006
          Melyanna's Multimedia
          Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Spoilers Season 8 Threads
            .If you were Sam and you were having second thoughts about your marriage to Pete, and you went to talk to Jack and found that he was dating a girl named Kerry, what would you think and more importantly what would you do? Really think about this would you be mad or hurt enough to really follow through with your marriage to Pete even with your second thoughts? Would it finally hit you just how much Jack means to you? I know being that we are not in this situation we can only guess at what we would do...but I wonder.....just curious

Comment

Nice pix! Very pretty!

Comment

Great pictures! You are so darn lucky!! lol. Cons look like so much fun...no one would know how to find out if there are going to be any in Australia??

I'm getting curious about Michael Shanks though, i've been notcing him start to pose more and more like one of those male models from Zoolander, he cracks me up lol.

~~Close To Crazy~~
                Psychotic Kitten
                'we can all read between the lines'

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                  Endgame and Grace
                  Spoiler:
                  When Sam woke up from being zatted and we got that similar camera shot of her waking up sideways like in Grace (IIRC), I thought, "Oh wonderful she's been hit in the head again! Maybe she'll go back to being the way she used to be." But then she didn't look at herself and say, "what the hell am I doing in a cat suit!" so my hopes were dashed.

ship sistah
                  Awww. ((((((((((((((((((((ship sistah))))))))))))))))))

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                    Thanks Ship Sistah....
                    I was just a wee little *innocent* bystander that particular evening in the AIM Shipper Therapy Chat Room....

BTW... I think you're following the right gutter track!
                    *snort* innocent bystander my a$$! you were so deep in th' gutter it wasn't funny!

Comment

Originally posted by Angel of Fire SG1
                      Hey guys!

I'm off to New Zealand for two weeks!! So I'm coming to say goodbye to the shipper family and i'm gonna cross my fingers for more ship spoilers by the time I get back

If anytihng major happens can u please PM me!? Cos I'm NEVER gonna catch up with the thread LOL!

(((((((((((((((shipper family)))))))))))))))))

I'll update all my fan fics the day after I come back!

Cya guys!

~ Angel of Fire SG1
                      (((((((((((((((((Angel of fire SG1)))))))))))))))

Have a fun and safe trip! Don't do anything I wouldn't do!

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
                        Spoiler:
                        You're right about us jumping to conclusions about a lot of stuff — but I think the "idyllic dream sequence" we've heard about is going to be in "Gemini". From what I understand, AT was talking about the episode they were filming at the time, and that that was the right time for "Gemini". Besides, I think there was some mention of O'Neill in the quote, though you'd have to ask Auralan, because I think she probably remembers.

And thank you! I love those Waterhouse paintings — he's one of my favorite artists. As for Kansas, we're closing in on the end.

Mel

This is a clip from:
                        Cult Times Special #30, June 2004
                        Amanda Tapping Interviewed by Thomasina Gibson
                        Spoiler:
                        Harking back to the relationship between Carter and O'Neill, Tapping muses, "I think that Grace-the episode last season-really deal't with Carter's subconscious and she allowed herself to say goodbye to O'Neill and allowed O'Neill to say goodbye to her. I mean, in her subconscious she was saying, 'Okay, he's letting me go. I can let him go.' Even though it wasn't her lettinghim go it was her subconscious letting her letting him let her go..." We laugh that we don't have enough ink to be able to make that last sentence make sense, but Tapping is confident fans will know what she's trying to say. "Stargate fans are the most intelligent people on the planet. They'll get it!"

Shifting closer in her seat again, Tapping taps her nose and says, "O'Neill was back for a brief shining moment last week wherin it was a bit of a dream torture sequence we were filming. The dream sequence was actually quite idyllic and it was interesting to see what actually goes on inside Carters head. What her ideal future is." The tease, won't let slip what her ideal future is, but grins that a lot of fans are going to like it. Hmmmm.

Cosy clinces with Pete are one of the less startling aspects of Carter's love life, but a far more sinister and unexpected liaison is on the cards. It really would spoil a whole lot to reveal her accomplice, but let's just say we get to see a very bad side of the Colonel very early on in the season. Back to her Scottish accent again, Tapping smirks. "Ye get to see more than hust her side, y'know. You get to see her back, front, top and almost bottom." Giggling at our look of confusion, she goes on, "Carter has to slide through a tube nekkid. I'm not looking forward to it."

It is not really clear if this is the
                        Spoiler:
                        torture dream sequence from New Order or a diffrent one. It could be either as she says O'Neill was back for a brief moment, but then she also goes on to talk about repliCarter in New Order.

Comment

TASHA!!!!!!!!!!!! GREAT PICTURES!!!!!!!

thank you so much for sharing them with us

Ok I have a question.....How sure are we that the list of episodes is the WAY the episodes will air????

I know I am grasping at straws here but just how definite it is?? They have no numbers and so we can't be totally sure of the productions numbers Can we???

What I am getting it at is MAYBE Threads will be a bit SOONER than they are really saying and we will get MORE episodes of Sam & Jack together and MAYBE *Good to be King* will be a GOOD opportunity for that ADULT CONVERSATION!!!!

I am just hoping against hope here but it was a thought
                          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                            Here's a question for discussion... for Sal & all S/J shippers:

Don't you (*the general you*) think that both S & J would be in serious angst *all* of the time no matter if either one of them (or both) stay at the SGC, no matter in what capacity?

Even if they both aren't going through the Gate doesn't mean they're not at risk as long as they're physically working at Cheyenne Mountain. (Foothold situations, alien entities going amuck, etc.) One can just as easily be maimed or killed at the base as off-world.

Me - I can see both of them always having some serious angst until they're both out of the mountain for good.
                            You've brought up a very good point, ShimmeringStar. All those 'on base' situations could kill them as easily as going off world. Heck, slipping in the shower can kill them. I guess I feel THE worst thing that could happen to them would be to be taken by a Goauld. We know what would/could happen, and it's worse than anything else combined. So if I were Sam, my anxiety level would shoot up through the roof if Jack went off world all the time without me. I'd still be worried about him being on base -with the dangers that presents- but going off world presents dangers that are unimaginable. So I guess that's what was on my mind when I mentioned Jack worrying about her and having Sam pull back from gate travel.

Sally
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
                              Endgame
                              Spoiler:
                              I thought it was strange of Jack to try to stop Daniel from going, but I guess that could be explained by Jack not wanting both Sam and Daniel tobe stuck on a ship in danger....
                              Spoiler:
                              Or maybe he wanted to go himself?

Sally
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wynter
                                goodnight sweet dreams,hey you live only up the road from me it is bristol as in u.k isn't it?

any-way
                                Spoiler:
                                harry knows how jack feels bout sam,when she got kidnapped by adrian conrad,so the new episode that hes in maybe there will be more conversations with jack and harry bout sam.

i'm reading good stories from suz's fanfic,making me feel really happy.

night night guysxxx

wynterxx
                                good morning campers!!!!!

i do indeedy live up the road as you put itlol

as for the dreams very cool....too bad this is a pg forum

well this is a quick post as i must face the terrors of chemistry and biology

i wish sam and jack would look at their chemistry and use their biology lol
                                .....that would probably be funnier if i wasnt half asleep or if jack clone wasnt prodding me lol
                                Carolyn

Comment

Working...
                                X