• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dp7885
    de-lurking to ask this question...

spoiler space for New Order part 2

New Order question/observation...

If (according to fan-fiction at least) one of the problems facing our heroes is the rumor mill being full of s/j speculation... So the first thing General O'Neil does is promote Major Carter to LC?!?!?!?!?

hmmm... comments... a new fanfic maybe?
    We shippers all know that the regulations are just a front for the writers not wanting to resolve the UST. You're right that the appearance of favoritism would be apparent. Jack even said that one of the reasons he took the job was so he could do cool things like promoting Sam. The regulations are not the real problem, and we know it.

dp7885!!

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
      ok SPIRITS UP////LOL
      &
      &
      &
      &
      &
      &
      &
      &
      &
      &
      &
      &
      SPOILER SPACE.....

Me think it's simply Sam the replicator ..who 's meeting Pete on the bench ....and he's talking to the wrong person...lol...that would be extremely funny ...would love to see that ...Stargate related alright ....

Caty

Ps: And the real Sam is with jack ...OFF WORLD OR ON EARTH...somewhere HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
      That would be brilliant!
      I'm now praying that it will be replicator Sam cause that would be so funny!!!! And replicator sam could kill Pete, if she wanted to.......

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
        Hi mad_gater!! *kiwigater waves cheerily*
        It was all lonely around here this morning! Felt like I was wandering around by my lonesome

Jeez, I am now totally destitute! Broke down and bought a pass to the Chicago con (I'm not in grad school for the big bucks ). Hey, I don't care if I'm there by myself (come to think of it, that sounds kinda like fun.......me and most of the cast.....alone for the weekend..... time to break out the secret stash of shipper cookies, and learn hypnosis ). Even gone so far as to beg accomodation at a friend's Mom's house 20 mins away (I can't possibly afford a hotel room on top of the ticket price ).

I think this occasion officially marks my descent into complete and total Stagate addiction (I am feeling particularly geeky right now but in a happy, satisfied, anticipatory way!).

Yay Shipper Day (now if only I could pick 7 eps......)
        I'm glad you decided to go and represent your shipper family. If you don't want to feel like a geek, my advice is, "Don't wear the Hathor wig!" Just a thought!

Token ~

Comment

Qucik! Get out while you still can!!!!! You're too young to sacrifice yourself this way

Yeah, we had a bit of fun last night Altho some of us may have temporarily mistaken this thread for the thunk thread *cough cough TOKEN! cough cough* (I, on the other hand would never do such a thing *innocent look* ).
          Hey! What are you trying to say!!?? I stayed on topic for the most part. Well, maybe not that part! It was fun though!!

Token ~

Comment

<snip>
            *Raised eyebrow* Just what do you think he's after eh??
            Spoiler Space S7 "Chimera" S8 speculation
            &
            &
            &
            &
            &
            &
            &
            &
            &
            It makes for a good question. At first I would have thought it was to get into her bed for which he was really pushy. But the way he acted afterwards makes you wonder.

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Token
              I'm glad you decided to go and represent your shipper family. If you don't want to feel like a geek, my advice is, "Don't wear the Hathor wig!" Just a thought!
              Gosh darn it! There goes all that planning out the window OK, I'll give up the wig, but only if I can keep that dodgy bustier thing *kiwigater winces at the vision this produces* uh, on second thoughts maybe I'll just wear a sack
              I think we need an official shipper family T-shirt, one that I can wear with pride at the con (and not get bailed up in some dark corner defending myself against the antishippers ). Are there any amongst us who excel at this sort of thing??? (a list of ship nana's cookies might be cool.....)

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                Hey! What are you trying to say!!?? I stayed on topic for the most part. Well, maybe not that part! It was fun though!!
                Yes indeed! I feel quite worn out with all that thunking....I mean shipping.... I mean thunking

Comment

Spoiler Space S8 Speculation
                  &
                  &
                  &
                  &
                  &
                  &
                  &
                  &
                  &

Originally posted by mad_gater
                  He's probably after a permanent spot in the SGC and thinks he'll get it if he marries her!! *shudders at the thought of having a permanent spot in the SGC*
                  It might be possible. And I think Jack has a nice little planet for Pete to explore. You know the one Sokar ruled.

Token ~

Comment

Gosh darn it! There goes all that planning out the window OK, I'll give up the wig, but only if I can keep that dodgy bustier thing *kiwigater winces at the vision this produces* uh, on second thoughts maybe I'll just wear a sack
                    I think we need an official shipper family T-shirt, one that I can wear with pride at the con (and not get bailed up in some dark corner defending myself against the antishippers ). Are there any amongst us who excel at this sort of thing??? (a list of ship nana's cookies might be cool.....)
                    That would be cool! I know the Gutter Gals had someone organize a T-shirt. Anyone out there up for the job? The shipper cookie list would be GREAT! Along with a slogan like "Which cookie is for you?" or "A cookie, a beverage, and a rollercoaster. What more could a Shipper want?" *I already know the answer to that*

Token ~

Comment

Yes indeed! I feel quite worn out with all that thunking....I mean shipping.... I mean thunking
                      Yeah, I know what you mean!

Token ~

Comment

Keldor and I wish we were going with you so that Keldor can use his newly learned Kung Fu skills to protect you from the anti-shippers!

Comment

You guys just want to make more work for me don't you? What have I ever done to you? It's because I cracked down on the Sam and Jack pics isn't it? It's payback time now isn't it? Poor overworked and underappreciated Ship Mum. Sigh.

If everyone has decided that they want to leave out the Holy Trinity of ship episodes (aka D&C, WoO, and BtS) then everyone who has voted for them needs to change their top 7 lists and I'll start from scratch. The nominations without the Trinity are as follows:

Broca Divide
                          Paradise Lost
                          Evolution 1 & 2
                          100 Days
                          Small Victories
                          Nemesis
                          Grace
                          Out of Mind
                          Solitudes
                          Point of View
                          Heroes Part 2
                          In the Line of Duty
                          Entity
                          Losty City 1 & 2
                          Metamorphosis
                          Singularity
                          Emancipation
                          Desperate Measures

And if your top 7 includes something that is not on this list that's fine. Just throw it in there.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Keldor and I wish we were going with you so that Keldor can use his newly learned Kung Fu skills to protect you from the anti-shippers!
                            Darn it all, I don't have computer access when I am working, I need to catch up from last night!! Hi Keldor!!! Hey Mad_Gater.... are you a red gator?

Comment

Well I'm probably not far from needing surgery on my left knee, esp. if I ever dislocate it AGAIN (dislocated that knee 4 times already)
                              I had surgery on my right knee first. I had a complete tear of the ACL and a bucket handle tear to the medial meniscus -- softball injury. Then 18 months later, I tore the left ACL completely, with damage also to the lateral meniscus. Skiing. Can you say bad luck? I skiied for 13 years without injury!

Comment

Broke down and bought a pass to the Chicago con (I'm not in grad school for the big bucks ). Hey, I don't care if I'm there by myself (come to think of it, that sounds kinda like fun.......me and most of the cast.....alone for the weekend..... time to break out the secret stash of shipper cookies, and learn hypnosis ). Even gone so far as to beg accomodation at a friend's Mom's house 20 mins away (I can't possibly afford a hotel room on top of the ticket price ).
                                Hey kiwigater! Same question for you....are you a red gator?

I might know of a couple people going to the Chicago con. They post at rdanderson.com, so if you have two seconds to pop over there, you can ask! I am excited for you!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X