Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spamming? Nobody here is spamming. If they were I would know. Because I make it my business to know. Ship is a hot topic on this board so you'll just have to resign yourself to having your little gate being active.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Token If Sam says Yes I cannot see how Jack can see or treat Sam in the Same way again.Sam is basically saying to Jack you are not worth waiting for.If Sam is suppose to be in Love with Pete Sam should accept Pete's proposal right away instead of having to speak with Daniel Teal's or Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
        Spamming? Nobody here is spamming. If they were I would know. Because I make it my business to know. Ship is a hot topic on this board so you'll just have to resign yourself to having your little gate being active.

depends on ones definition of spam:>

Comment

Originally posted by auralan
          If they're really that determined to use the actor again, local law enforcement can always be included in the earth-based episodes. He doesn't have to be in a relationship with Sam to come back. I could actually be amused by having him return as a bitter ex who is involved in some kind of investigation. That dynamic could be all kinds of fun.
          Spoiler Affinity Season 8

You never know, that could be how it's going to happen. We only know that Pete is back for multiple episodes not in what capacity he'll be in them as. I really do hope that she doesn't accept his proposal.

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa
            sacme, it may have been hell thread, but we had a PTB stop by <g>

mad gater...she was ENGAGED...doesn't that count as experience? It was a serious relationship...far more serious than any I've ever had (I am only 21 though...)

oh, ok...thanks Token..I thought you meant like shippy pic postcards or something...

Caty thanks for the info! thats awesome...really wish I could go to cons...
            I guess. Maybe they're tryin' to play it like she always picks the wrong kinda guy! I don't know! Ignore the guy who thinks he knows it all! I hear you snickering in my head Keldor! Are you trying to imply something?!?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by aAnubiSs
              depends on ones definition of spam:>
              "No SPAM. Do not post advertisements that are not related to Stargate or other sci-fi -- especially money-making schemes. Definition of "SPAM" lies solely with the moderators. Spammers will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of a Goa'uld pain stick!"

That is this forums definition of SPAM. Calling posts here SPAM has a negative and insulting connotation and I would appreciate if you would refrain from doing so any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
                "No SPAM. Do not post advertisements that are not related to Stargate or other sci-fi -- especially money-making schemes. Definition of "SPAM" lies solely with the moderators. Spammers will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of a Goa'uld pain stick!"

That is this forums definition of SPAM. Calling posts here SPAM has a negative and insulting connotation and I would appreciate if you would refrain from doing so any further.

Maybe the forum FAQ should include a guide to what every smiley means.

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                  First: ((((((((((((((((((((Caty)))))))))))))))))) Don't let people get to you because you made a mistake. Your intentions were from the heart! People now days are too easily irritated. Life's too short to worry about spam. ( the can kind, right? ) We love you, Caty!

Second: Squeeze, kiss (send money ) to your friend. That is the most uplifting news I have read in a loooong time. I would love to go to a convention, but people might think I was weird. Just kidding! I don't know of one near me. Tell your friend, "THANK YOU!!" from me, and "Thank you" for posting it here.

Third: If some Shipper gets the opportunity to ask Carmen A. (Jacob) a question, how about, "Why is Jacob AND Selmak letting Pete treat Sam with disrespect?" LOL Was there an episode that Jacob scared the crap outta someone for dissing Sam or was that a fanfic? LOL. Now I can't keep up with RL Stargate and Stargate fanfic.

*sigh* Happy Place! Where the only thing that matters is Ship.
                  I believe that was a fanfic called "In Sickness And In Health" where Sam and Jack get married and have lots of kids. In that story the first replacement CO she gets is someone who likes to rule with an iron fist (i.e., has a stick up his a$$). Anyhow, Jacob came out of the wormhole and saw the guy order Sam from the control room for no good reason. Boy did the guy make a big mistake. LOL! I've posted the link in previous incarnations of this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                    I suppose my friend and I are kinda like Sam and Jack in a way! LOL!

Of course the issues keeping me from dating her are financial in nature! No regs, just constantly short on finances!

And the fact that I have no license (or a car for that matter) even though I'm 23 doesn't help either. And as she's handicapped, I do kinda need a car to be able to take her off campus.

Although unlike Sam, my friend seems to have a lack of offers in the guy department. Which I find strange since she's very pretty. Maybe her being handicapped is putting off most guys.

But like Sam, she's very smart in her field. Makes me look like a dumba$$. Of course she's kind of a dunce in the computer world, so that's one thing I'm smarter than her in.

She's going for a doctorate in Chemistry. Doctorates! Oy! I'd shoot myself before going for one of those!
                    heeey!! *kiwigater rechecks current vocation*, yep, I'm one of silly doctorate getting people too Just don't shoot me huh!
                    Your friend sounds like a sweetheart, anyone foolish enough to let a handicap get in the way of knowing her is an idiot. Pass on good luck vibes for me

But that's why I admire her so much. She puts up with the fact that doctorates are stressful enough for able-bodied people, let alone for handicapped people, but she's going through with the program anyway! What's not to love about her when you see all that? I'm half tempted to slap the rest of the guys on campus here upside the head and say: "What's wrong with you?!?! Can't you see that you'd be lucky to have a girl like her?!?!?! She's going through a doctorate that's stressful enough for the non-handicapped, let alone her! And she still has time to give of herself to others! What's not to love?!?!?!"
                    So (and this is just a guess ) you're smitten then..??

Oy! Long-winded OT rantings about the friend I'd like to be more than friends with! Ignore me!
                    No ignoring necessary! Altho I have to say, if this person is that important to you WHAT ONE EARTH IS STOPPING YOU?? (unless of course she loathes Stagate ) (altho, this is a pretty public forum, keep this up and she'll find out anyway ).

err, umm, and on topic ...... Sam and Jack forever!! (liking the sound of this Burbank convention- anyone got more transcripts/info?? ).

Comment

Great post Sugarshaker.JM comments did nothing for me as well.TPTB are not worried about the fans just there bottom line.I am surprised that alot of Shippers took comfort in JM'S comments.If TPTB cared this Pete Fiasco would never be going on like this.I also cannot believe an Actor would want there character to be show in this manner after 7 great years.

Comment

Sounds good to me wynter but if the real Sam says yes to Pete Jack should run off with the Replicator Sam.

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater

heeey!! *kiwigater rechecks current vocation*, yep, I'm one of silly doctorate getting people too Just don't shoot me huh!
                          Your friend sounds like a sweetheart, anyone foolish enough to let a handicap get in the way of knowing her is an idiot. Pass on good luck vibes for me

So (and this is just a guess ) you're smitten then..??

No ignoring necessary! Altho I have to say, if this person is that important to you WHAT ONE EARTH IS STOPPING YOU?? (unless of course she loathes Stagate ) (altho, this is a pretty public forum, keep this up and she'll find out anyway ).

err, umm, and on topic ...... Sam and Jack forever!! (liking the sound of this Burbank convention- anyone got more transcripts/info?? ).
                          I wouldn't shoot you! I'd shoot myself after the first day in a doctorate program by the sound of things though.

Smitten?? whatever do you mean??

And what's stopping me is the fact that I have no drivers license!! If I could ever find a full-time job, that's the first thing I'd do is get the license so I could at least borrow my mom and dad's car until I could get one of my own.

Comment

I think Jack deserves a girlfriend.

Hey there's an idea

GetJ.A.G - Get Jack A Girlfriend!

Jack deserves happiness more than Sam and .
                            sigpic
                            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

I wouldn't shoot you! I'd shoot myself after the first day in a doctorate program by the sound of things though.

Smitten?? whatever do you mean??

And what's stopping me is the fact that I have no drivers license!! If I could ever find a full-time job, that's the first thing I'd do is get the license so I could at least borrow my mom and dad's car until I could get one of my own.
                              OW!!!! Son of a #&$^@%#!!!!!! *pulls arrow out of a$$*

Daggum it Cupid! Could you find a less painful way of making people fall in love with each other?!?!?!?!?!

Comment

OW!!!! Son of a #&$^@%#!!!!!! *pulls arrow out of a$$*

Daggum it Cupid! Could you find a less painful way of making people fall in love with each other?!?!?!?!?!

Keldor says that all this cursin' I'm doin' is unbecoming of a member of the Catholic faith! Well whatdya expect me to do when I get an arrow in the backside?!?!?!?!

Comment

Working...
                                X