X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Catysg1
    IT IS REALLY A BAD ...BAD JOKE

Caty......who thinks she may stop posting for a while and do other things ..to cheer her up ....just can't stand it anymore.
    ANd we also cannot let TPTB win like this. They fight a hard fight. But it is our job to fight a harder one. Remember, you have the Tok'ra, rebel jaffa, the Asgard, the Nox, the Hebridans, and the Pangarans on our side as well. We are all allies and we will fight to the bitter end. I shall do battle with TPTB by watching S8 for any pertinent info. If the rest of you do not watch, then the rating will still be sufficiently low to make TPTB do a rethink, unless they are complete and utter idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
      IT IS REALLY A BAD ...BAD JOKE

Caty......who thinks she may stop posting for a while and do other things ..to cheer her up ....just can't stand it anymore.
      awwwww, (((((((Caty)))))))
      Don't be so glum (resisting urge to say "chum" here..)
      I wish I could cheer you up *kiwigater sends forceful psychic message to TPTB to STOP DEPRESSING THE SHIPPERS!*

There's a big family party on the 28th.....
      In the meantime there's the happy place (with attendent alcohol - we really should "practise" for the party, wouldn't want to get as drunk as a skunk, altho I believe someone might have already accused me of doing so, and apparently mad_gater will be there too ).

Don't give up altogether....we'd miss you..

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
        Shhhhh! You'll scare him off.
        I don't think he scares too easily...of the times to come on and post, oh boy did he pick a time...

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
        ~Imzadi
        describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
        Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
          Good for you Cathsg1.I am not buying Season 7 and I am not watching Atlantis.I was also going to the convention is New Jersey in August but not anymore.JM sounds like a nice Guy but he was trying to do Damage control but the Damage is done.In regard to Sam accepting the ring it has nothing to do with Stargate.We must have all missed the Memo about Stargate turning into a Soap Opera in Season 8.

yes I really don't get the point of the ring scene ..in Stargate ?

I mean we never got things like that before even with the other characters....

It's nice to explore a character's love life A LITTLE.

.....I mean they did it a little for Daniel ,Teal'c, and Jack ...so why not Sam !!!....but I really thought Chimera was enough ...and we had our dose of nausea with that episode ALREADY because it was a jump in the bed with me kind of episode anyway

Now we are being subjected to 3 more episodes with brat Pit in..!!!!

Caty

Comment

If we can't get excited about Sam and Jack, let's get excited about the move! Come on! Is everyone packed? Count your cookies; grab your beverages; and give mad_gator your bags.

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
              All I see is a red X too
              Dang! Try the 'right click and show picture' thingie and let me know if it works. Does 'anyone' see the pic?

Sally
              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                Keldor: Ah. Brother Kel'sha. LtLisa. You have returned. How was your day in the Tau'ri work force? Have I told you how useful Celtic warriors can be as allies?

mg (host): Can it, K-dawg! Your brother watches way too much Braveheart! God help us if he starts watchin' Kung Fu movies next. Of course if he actually learns the martial arts put forth in the movies, it could become a useful skill in battle.
                LtLisa says: my day was good...trapped mice, played with some kids. And I think Celtic warriors are just fine...I love an Irish accent

Kel'sha says: do you see what I have to put up with? although Irish accents are sexy...

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
                ~Imzadi

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                  Dang! Try the 'right click and show picture' thingie and let me know if it works. Does 'anyone' see the pic?

Sally

No ..Did you check the link and the symbols and all that??!!!

caty

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                    If we can't get excited about Sam and Jack, let's get excited about the move! Come on! Is everyone packed? Count your cookies; grab your beverages; and give mad_gator your bags.
                    *mg/keldor unburies himself from the resulting pile of footlockers and bags*

Gee, Thanx Token! *Note extreme sarcasm*

Comment

Originally posted by Nikkirose
                      You should ask him if Teal'c is a shipper!!! (even though we all know he is!!)

Theres no stoping me now!!!
                      Good for you, Nikkirose! I knew you would figure it out! Smileys are so much fun! Enjoy!

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                        In regards to me asking everyone if they could see my new sigpic:

I wonder why? I know sometimes things don't show up for me, but I just right click on the 'X' and choose 'show picture' and it comes alive.

Sally
                        Sorry Sal I still get the X,wonder if it's a omen.

waterfall

Comment

Keldor was not amused either!

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar

<snip>

I think TBTP just need to sit back and read THESE threads and the ones on Delphi to get a handle on JUST WHAT these fans SEE every week on their TV screens.
                            Yes.

Sally
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

Why Thank you mad_gater....... *kiwigater blinks innocently*

Comment

Originally posted by jjj2046
                                Since I'm not a regular I hope I'm not "out-of-line" but don't you think that was a deliberate plan?

Certainly seems standard procedure, when some element of a show's on-line fandom is talking revolt, send in a friendly face to pour some oil on the waters, say some smoothing words so the group will think they have a friend in TPTB, utter some vague reassurances and leave with everyone expressing gratitude that TPTB "care about us and understand our us." But it also seems like the underlying message is "stick around" because by the time the fans realize that they've been used, it's too late
                                no, you're right in line

I'm not THAT placated...the revolt is till on, I'm just not spewing as much venom. I'm still stating that I want GONE and NO MARRIAGE to Sam. That'll never change, but I do feel a bit better and like someone is listening; JM's been good to shippers in the past, so have more trust for him than most of the other PTB. I actually pm-ed him to say hi briefly (would love to hear back, but won't be surprised not to), say thanks for stopping by, offer shipper cookies, and mention that I love the show and S/J ship is a part of that for me. I didn't even mention cause I feel he has NO PLACE in the Stargate universe

~Imzadi

Comment

Working...
                                X