X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mala50
    SPOILER SPACE

[snip]

Maybe I'm overreacting (because I'm not feeling so kindly towards the Sam character and AT these days?) but I really felt that her breakdown was much too quick and disloyal...
    disloyalty and Sam not being Sam-- these seems to be the themes of all our rants. TPTB have got to recover and bounce back strong. So much damage has been done.

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
      Not trying to start another meltdown, but has anyone read the latest interview with DDL in GW? Aaaargh! He's going to shoot another episode in September!! And he wants to be in Atlantis, fine, go.
      OH NO, NOT AGAIN!

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE JOKING!!!!!

ANOTHER EPISODE WITH THAT RAT B******!!! DEAR GOD, WHAT ARE THEY DOING IN VANCOUVER? HAVE THEY LOST THEIR MINDS!!!!!! OKAY, THIS IS TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE!!!! SEPTEMBER?!!! HOW FAR ALONG INTO THE SERIES IS THAT?!! WHAT, IS HE IN THE F****** FINALE, NOW, TOO. DOES HE GET TO SAVE THE PLANET AFTER HE MARRIES SAM?!

I AM SO DONE RIGHT NOW. I'M SHAKING I'M SO MAD. I CANNOT READ THAT ARTICLE, EITHER. I WAS BEING SO STRONG AND NOW THIS.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just sistah (because there is no ship)

Comment

Just to insert a bit of lightheartedness here (badly needed right now), uh, someone on here used the term "ship positions." My mind, well, it immediately thought of an NC-17 meaning, probably due to the fact that only continual reading of S/J fanfic right now can offset the lack of good news.

Comment

The horse is the shipper. Guess who the smileys are?

sistah

Comment

I read the interview with DDL on GW.

*speachless*
            ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
            The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Originally posted by GoneShippin'
              Caty, Caty, breathe, BREATHE, girl!!!
              Now grab a glass. That's right. Now fill it......no, that's not filled, a bit more....more....TO THE FREAKIN' RIM!!! Ok, Better....take a swallow. And another. Try 2 or 3 more.
              Now....
              I went back to the pics. Yes, I KNOW that's dangerous, possibly suffered retinal damage, but took one for the team. I agree with ...can't remember who...but SAM DID NOT LOOK HAPPY!! Now, I remember what it felt like when my ex husband popped the question. I walked on air for weeks, and I'm sure it showed. THAT was not the face of a woman pledging her love and devotion to a man. No way, no how. She is so NOT gonna say yes. Possibly "let's take it a little slower", or "let's see where things go", so we are probably stuck with for an additional ep more or so, but keep the faith.

How could TPTB do anything else once they see you and Marimba's vids and the letter?

5 little words, just 5 little words.............

Di

I try ...I try ...to breathe but it's hard ....after those pics .....
              May have a good to close up at those pics again ..to make sure she is unhappy...but the kiss by the car ..is really hot ...may be it's the good bye kiss

Thank you ..thank you but still too waste so much time with it;s an outrage ...I only want to see him in dreams ....not for real ...and I want to see Jack for real all the time from now on.....I mean ..we could have seen Jack in a dream sequence in NEW order ..it was the right opportunity ....and what do we get ..macho in a dream sequence.

And for the video CD's ....it makes me really sad to notice how much we all spend ...to make videos or fanfics for Sam and JACK and TPTB knows about the musci videos all over the net...but they surely don't give us materials to work with regarding Sam and Jack .

On the contrary ...someone is gonna come up with a video of Sam/ soon....cuz they would have enough kisses to make a video with that..

If TPTB is reading my message ....I've done around 50 shippy videos for sam and jack because I'm devoted to that couple ....and you give me nothing to carry on or want to carry on my passion..You could at least give us a fantastic dream sequence with Sam and Jack....and as long as the one in New order ...not just a flash ...cuz sometimes ...with the Sam &Jack scenes...they are so short ....that you don't even know if it's possible to edit the clip....without missing a good bit ( example....the kiss in grace.....and metamorphosis ...when he picks her up to save her )

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Jimlad The Pirate Maiden
                One day when I was in class and not thinking about class, 'cause you know, that would never happen, I had the best daydream I have had for a very long while. And it went a little something like this:

Sam finds out what Pete did to her. Dumps him. Realises how awesome Jack is. They go off to the storage closet on Level 23 to release some of that UST they've been building up for the last almost decade.

Meanwhile, Daniel and Teal'c, finding out what was done to who they consider their sister, get all brotherly over-protective and go find

You think Danny's gonna just be talking to the evil one and Teal'c will be doing the actual, you know, punishment, but no, Daniel gets there first.

He then throws through to Edora, where Ba'al, in a last attempt to stay at the head of the System Lords, had just conquered the planet.

Then the planet blows up.

Some....how.

And that's all I've got.

note: I came up with this just a little while after I found out that would in fact be back in season 8, so i was quite angry at the time.

And believe me, this little plan kept me entertained for quite awhile.

Tell me if you guys have any suggestions for the story!

Sarah

It's a nice story Sarah .....you know ..I've always been positive ...but now ..I'm really thinking that .....TPTB does the opposite of what the shippers want ....I don't know why!!! ..because I thought Fans had powers...and after all ..we are the ones ..who watch the show...buy the DVD's and bring them money

I 'm very sad to have spent so much time devoted to Stargate sg1 show ..making all thoses shippy videos ....and that TPTB ignores the Sam and Jack shippers so much ..Something somewhere is wrong

At least ...Carter the producers of the x-files was not that bad...I mean ..he was using tease ..but earlier on ....not towards the end of the show so much ...but to bring now that the show is nearly ending ....it's not right and if only it was lite ..but NO ..it's not ...it's in our face all the time ...and detracts from the idea of the show anyway ..

Caty

Comment

For the record the interview said that DDL would be filming again in August, not September. However that means that he will be appearing in 4 episodes this season. "New Order", "Affinity" an as yet unnamed, but already filmed episode, and the episode filming in August.

You know my birthday is in August, I thought I was supposed to get something I like for my birthday. THIS is definately NOT it!
                  ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
                  The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Originally posted by getcarter
                    Thank you...

Yeah, it's tough to be really into a show and not have anyone to talk about it. That's why I was so thrilled to find this place. I try to talk to people at work and they just look at me like...well, like my eyes are glowing, so I just irritate the crap out of my husband.

I was up till 3:00 last night reading some of the 2004 ship nomination stories. Haven't been sleeping really so may as well be entertained in the wee hours. Some of them are really good and they have kept me going. Don't know if anyone has checked them out or not. Thankfully I didn't switch back to the forum and see the pics until today or I would have been up ALL night ranting.

Oh, and Caty- don't go postal on us now! We need you and Marimba to be our lifeboats with your great vids!! But, I'm here for ya girl! We are all going to be ok....this is going to turn out ok.....I think my glass is finally starting to fill up again....Must have been Ship Nana's IV.....Whew!

Christy

My deepest sympathy about your grandfather

And ....I know that videos keep us in the shipperland ...but when we get so little material to work with .....it's hard to feel the passion of making new ones

well ....out of new order ...they are only 3 scenes worth for Sam and Jack ...I mean really 2 ...but I could use some of the dream sequence ..without ...BUT I would feel sad to use it ...because I would be cheating but hey ..we hang on to what we have ..hey ..

Still can't stand those sam and pics for affinity and I hope that hot kiss by the car is a good bye kiss

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
                      I read the interview with DDL on GW.

*speachless*
                      This will be my third attempt at trying to respond. %^&&%%aol and gateworld connection.

After reading the DDL interview well I am just plain baffled.

I'm done. I feel as though we have all been given the proverbial finger.
                      Gee, thanks so much for making this show such a success, oh by the way, the joke has been on you!

Fine, whatever. At this point even if this character is a plot device all of this publicity is downright cruel.
                      Even to those who don't believe in the ship. This show has turned into Pitgate.
                      Wow, I can not believe how this has affected me, I am pis#$% and numb at the same time.
                      Chris

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
                        For the record the interview said that DDL would be filming again in August, not September. However that means that he will be appearing in 4 episodes this season. "New Order", "Affinity" an as yet unnamed, but already filmed episode, and the episode filming in August.

You know my birthday is in August, I thought I was supposed to get something I like for my birthday. THIS is definately NOT it!
                        I really do not want to check again, but I thought I read that he will be in Sacrifices too.

I was actually kind of upset that I was not going to get to see the second episode of Stargate because of a family reunion thing, now quite frankly I really could give a rat's a$$ about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                          (((((((((((((((((((((((((((Caty))))))))))))))))))))))))))

We know how you feel!!!!

Felt the same way but I'm much calmer now!!! Of course eating 2 dozen Shipper Cookies with 1 gallon of wine didn't hurt!

As someone else said regarding the part about him with Sam at the warehouse that

Spoiler Space Affinity
                          Teal'c has been charged with murder and since this is not an SGC problem directly and it is more of a police matter that is where comes in helping to clear Teal'c. Oh I think I'm gonna throw up. So he is probably not involved with the SGC and definitely not on a mission. But he is a little out of his jurisdiction don't ya think.

This is also rumored to be where Sam discusses having kids and what to do with them and whether it is fair to a significant other to still be involved with dangerous missions thru the gate.

Hopefully, she discovers (after her head heals from Grace) that she can't be involved with and at this point I don't give a fig what the reason is. Just be gone with him already.

Caty have you heard the story about the Hare and the tortoise? Well just think of as the hare (can't ya picture long rabbit ears on his head -LOL) and Shippers as the tortoise. Remember in the story the tortoise was slow and steady but in the end won the race. So is Ship. Steady as she goes never changing course and don't worry we will get to the end of the race and we will be the final winners (along with Sam and Jack) and we will be better for the struggle!!!!

yes I love the story of le lievre et la tortue. ....and yes I understand the concept ...and I do believe this is where tptb is going ....but what they show us along the road ..is not very pretty.. They neglect us ....for example ..they refuse to put a Jack dream sequence ....why ??? because it would be a good oppurtunity to have Sam and Jack together ...without the regulations...in th way. and it would make us happy too .

but they don't want us to have even a slight glimpse of what Sam and Jack would be together ..and it's sad ..very sad ....I hope that hot kiss Sam and by the car in affinity is a good bye kiss ...and jack is there to watch .....and then ..Sam ....runs to JACK OR THE TEAM ....and is left there alone .....watching her go away.... and she smiles at Jack ....and laught with Teal'c and Daniel without turning back

I really do ....because I'm MAD.

Have a nice vacation ShipNana ...

Caty
                          Last edited by Catysg1; 12 July 2004, 01:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                            quote...
                            The ptb either don't care what a large group of loyal viewers want, OR they think that doing this stupid Ptui stuff will rile everybody up and increase ratings. Either way, they're being very disrespectful, even disdainful, of the viewers, and we shouldn't allow it.

I think that if the PTB are trying to increase ratings with this cr**, then they are saddly mistaken.

Yeah ...I made my decision ...I won't watch Atlantis ...unless I get a whole idyllic Sam and Jack episode now ...and I want them stranded on a planet ..for 3 months ...and all we see is them trying to survive ....ok ..I' d like to see Daniel and teal'c trying to figure out where they are too....but I know we won't get that therefore ..I'm 99% SURE I WON'T WATCH ATLANTIS.

And if we get a simple fishing invitation and just a smile ...I won't buy season 7 ..and season 8 DVD's

This is my revolution. and I like it

Caty

Comment

Originally Posted by Brandie
                              I've scoured the internet looking for any information about the "evil picture" and found the transcript of how that scene will play!

*spoiler link below*
                              The scene, in GIF format (400+K)
                              (I won't image it because of the people who haven't seen the "evil picture" yet, or refuse to hehe)

Ok it's cheesy, but wouldn't it be nice.....

I love that story ...very funny .. thank you

caty

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                                Welcome
                                Elmendreda & N8iveTexan & tara3583 & Brandie & shelsfc & sueKay!
                                Hello and thankyou for the colourful welcome
                                I'm feeling a litte sad at the moment as to
                                the direction tptb are taking Sam this year.
                                I do feel that tptb are stiring the pot the
                                wrong way this year and if they are not
                                carefull they will loose alot of fans imho

I've seen "the photo" and i just went NOOO Sam
                                you cant!
                                ......TARA......

Comment

Working...
                                X