This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by waterfall
    These are actual emails I just got from GetCarter, she asked me to pass them along to our shipper family:

Email#1

Ok, I'm really freaking out now. Category 4 and heading straight towards me!!! REALLY SCARED!!! Nothing we can do now but pray. I can't get on gateworld cause I dont' know my password and I'm on my mom's computer so please ask everyone to pray.

Take care
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    Email #2

Less than an hour now before the storm hits us. Man, I am soooooo scared!!! I can't believe how quickly this thing has intensified.

Here where I live we will get rain and some wind and perhaps some tornados but nothing like what those in the direct path will feel.( it changed direction)
    This storm is a category 4 and has sustained winds (constant) of 145mph and can be catastrophic.
    Please send positive thoughts towards her and others in the path of this storm.
    If anyone can be positive in the face of adversity it would be the shippers on this forum. Thank you.

waterfall

been sitting here waiting for news...anyone have news???
    Keeping ((((((((((((Getcarter)))))))))))) and (((((((((Waterfall)))))))))))))0 and everyone else in this weather mess in our thoughts and prayers !!!!
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

These are actual emails I just got from GetCarter, she asked me to pass them along to our shipper family:

Email#1

Ok, I'm really freaking out now. Category 4 and heading straight towards me!!! REALLY SCARED!!! Nothing we can do now but pray. I can't get on gateworld cause I dont' know my password and I'm on my mom's computer so please ask everyone to pray.

Take care
      Email #2

Less than an hour now before the storm hits us. Man, I am soooooo scared!!! I can't believe how quickly this thing has intensified.

Here where I live we will get rain and some wind and perhaps some tornados but nothing like what those in the direct path will feel.( it changed direction)
      This storm is a category 4 and has sustained winds (constant) of 145mph and can be catastrophic.
      If anyone can be positive in the face of adversity it would be the shippers on this forum. Thank you.

waterfall
      i hope every-one is ok my prayers and best wishes are to the shippers and their familes i hope you come back soon to kick our butts into gear and give us our happy place even happier

wynterxx

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

Thinking of those in Florida (shippers and any other Floridians) in the storm's path and hoping for the best.

And now I have to leave and run the anti-spy thingie on the computer.

Comment

Email#1

Take care
          Email #2

waterfall
          POSITIVE THOUGHTS, POSITIVE THOUGHTS, POSITIVE THOUGHTS!!!!!!!!

My parents, who live in Tampa right on the bay, were in a mandatory evacuation zone. They went inland about 20 miles or so to stay with some friends. Apparently, Tampa has dodged the bullet and will only get wind, rain, flooding and high tides. So now I only have to worry about Waterfall, GetCarter, LtLisa's family and friends and any other shippers in the area.

Charlie made landfall about 60 miles south of Tampa and is going straight across towards Orlando and maybe up through Jacksonville.
          Ship Nana

Comment

Email#1

Take care
            Email #2

waterfall
            My God!!!!!! ((((((((((((((((((((((((((getcarter and everyone else in FL)))))))))))))))))))))))))

STAY SAFE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!

Comment

They have just mentioned Hurricane Charley on the News here and I would just like to say that my prayers are with all of you living in Florida and other south-east states of America!
              I've just read through GetCarters e-mails and it does sound bad
              I will be thinking of you tonight all and I hope you are all ok!

I'll check back in here tomorrow mornig to check how you all are.....stay positive and stay safe, i'm sure you will be fine!!!

((((((((((((((((((((((Everyone being affected by Charley)))))))))))))))))))
              and
              ((((((((((((((((((((((Everyone Else)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Big hugs for those in Florida. I'm praying for you — I've been through two hurricanes myself, so I know how scary they can get.

(I would much rather be out chasing tornadoes than go through another hurricane! )

Mel
                Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                Last update: 14 April 2006
                Melyanna's Multimedia
                Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Luck be with you GetCarter (and waterfall <-- didn't realize you were in the path too)..
                  Last edited by Brandie; 13 August 2004, 02:54 PM.

Comment

We are here for you (((GetCarter))), (((Waterfall))) and (((all other shippers and shippers' family))) in Florida!

Prayers and Positive thoughts are coming your way!

I've been through hurricanes and tropical storms and know how scary they can be!

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                      futurama ship rocks big-time!!! and it had a relativily shippy ending too ..maybe that's what stargate needs..a rock opera involving the devil..
                      Somebody should mention it to JM...
                      I was watching that ep this morning, it's so sweet! I can't believe Futurama was cancelled....

Of course, if we get a shippy resolution as vague as the Fry & Leela one, I don't think I'll be very happy... Though I suppose any shippy resolution is better than no resolution!

Comment

my thoughts and prayers are with you getcarter and waterfall. ((((((((((((get carter))))))))))) and ((((((((((((waterfall)))))))))))))) and all the other residents in the path of the hurricane. my husband's aunt and uncle live in bradenton, so we've been pretty worried ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
                          Somebody should mention it to JM...
                          I was watching that ep this morning, it's so sweet! I can't believe Futurama was cancelled....

Of course, if we get a shippy resolution as vague as the Fry & Leela one, I don't think I'll be very happy... Though I suppose any shippy resolution is better than no resolution!
                          i thought it was quite sweet, with leela staying there and saying 'i want to see how it ends'..i actually burst into tears, i've never done that with a cartoon before.

anyway, i heard about some spoilers for latter half season 8, including threads and others
                          Spoiler:
                          there's a new two parter called the reckoning, and that'll be episodes 815 and 816. and they're before threads which makes it 17, really really near the end, which makes me think, if we get a shippy ending, it'll be really, really at the end. so i think, given what kerry says in threads, jack'll quit and became a civlilan head of the sgc to be with sam, at work and at home..once they've got rid of potato-head of course
                          Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

My familys prayers are with everyone in florida. Hang in there folks, I lived in virginia beach for 18 years and we went thru a few tropical storms, and 1 near miss by a hurricaine. so I know that this is a really scary situation. Just know that the whole shipper family is thinking of you.
                            sigpic muppet the ship puppy is hoping for some good ship
                            Hoping for some kisses and so on.

Comment

Originally posted by sgt.siler
                              my thoughts and prayers are with you getcarter and waterfall. ((((((((((((get carter))))))))))) and ((((((((((((waterfall)))))))))))))) and all the other residents in the path of the hurricane. my husband's aunt and uncle live in bradenton, so we've been pretty worried ourselves.
                              I was just reading that Bradenton sounds fairly unscathed. Try http://www.heraldtribune.com for info. They're doing a pretty good job with the news in that area. I have family in Venice, Sarasota and Jupiter, so I'm watching very closely as well.
                              *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                                i thought it was quite sweet, with leela staying there and saying 'i want to see how it ends'..i actually burst into tears, i've never done that with a cartoon before.

anyway, i heard about some spoilers for latter half season 8, including threads and others
                                Spoiler:
                                there's a new two parter called the reckoning, and that'll be episodes 815 and 816. and they're before threads which makes it 17, really really near the end, which makes me think, if we get a shippy ending, it'll be really, really at the end. so i think, given what kerry says in threads, jack'll quit and became a civlilan head of the sgc to be with sam, at work and at home..once they've got rid of potato-head of course

Ok so what have you heard about
                                Spoiler:
                                the reckoning
                                ?
                                Ship Nana

Comment

Working...
                                X