X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SG1Happy
    I need good chocolate too.

There the essentials are covered...RDA, wine, chocolate.

Happy
    SHIP!!!!

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz
      OK, Ok !!! I'll come out from under my rock and annouce my shippiness here at Gateworld.

Sam and Jack! Sam and Jack! Sam and Jack! Sam and Jack! Sam and Jack! Sam and Jack! I hope this works. Oh Hi everyone! I'm new posting here but have been around many moons.

Oh and Hi Marimba, would you please add my name to your letter to AT please? Thanks

Sg-1Poz
      Sg-1Poz
      It is always wise to listen to Ship Nana. She keeps us in our desperately needed supply of cookies. Have fun and posts lots! Of course, it hard to keep up with this family.

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by getcarter
        Can I just have that in IV form because I don't think I can keep anything down!! I'm usually a "glass is half full" kinda girl but there is only so much my little heart can take. I don't want her to be with . (And that must be read just as whiny as my five year old sounds cause that's how I feel) If anyone needs me, I'll be over here in the corner curled up it the fetal position!!
        oh sweetie! ((((((get carter))))))

quick-- group hug everyone!!

ship sistah

Comment

Originally posted by OzGirl
          Can't do anything to change the fact that stuff with Pete has already been
          filmed. So I'm not going to worry about it. Yes, I'll watch "Affinity," if only
          to prove that my brain will not turn to mush, nor will all my cells implode or
          whatever.

I can see that Jack still cares for Sam. The way he said her name and title --
          that dreamy tone of voice -- at the end of the premiere showed me that he
          still cares for her. And since Jack is a man of integrity, and a guy not
          easily swayed, I think nothing will change the way he feels about Sam.

So that's what I will cling to as the show winds down. Jack loves Sam, and
          always will. He loves her enough to let her go her own way, if that will
          make her happy. "I'm happy that you're happy," he said to her in the
          elevator in Chimera. I believe him.

(Of course, I can always hope that somebody else, like Teal'c or the Nox,
          point out to Sam that Pete is second best, and she deserves better!
          But being from Oz, I know what the Good Witch of the North says is true.
          She has to find out for herself, or she'll never believe it. )

Long live Jack and Sam!
          Listen to OzGirl because she knows Jack. What?!!

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
            Ya know if she says yes it won't matter because he won't hear her anyway over all the screaming that The Shipper Family will be doing!!!
            ROTFL!!!! I know I will be screaming my head off!!

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa
              are the first two pics from Divide and Conquer?

I love these btw....
              They're all from D&C. the middle pics were the flashback.

I felt like I had to do something! It was an emergency-- everyone was freaking out over those pics which I still refuse to view. All I could do was fight fire with fire, fight bad ship with good ship. I'm glad it helped a bit.

ship sistah

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                Hold on a minute! How'd we get Machello's body-swapping device??
                "Inventions to fight the Goa'uld!"

Well, we've always said that our dog is a Goa'uld as he completely thinks that we're all his Jaffa.

Knew I should have made Teal'c his first name instead of his middle.

Well, now we know where that device has gotten to.

Bet they're missing it at the SGC.

Oh no!

No wonder my sister's been acting so strangely....

Yarr!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shippiness Ahoy!

Sarah

Comment

Oh my God! I'm gone for one day and already you are 24 pages into thread #8? I'm sorry, I just can't go through all of them so forgive me if I'm repeating what anyone else has said but....
                  S
                  P
                  O
                  I
                  L
                  E
                  R
                  S
                  S
                  P
                  A
                  C
                  E

regarding "Affinity" I looked at that picture and the first thing I thought was "oh this must be the episode where she's going to dump Pete!" That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
                  I still miss Jack and Sam

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa
                    ok, the first two are Beneath the Surface of course...but where are the others from? <embarrassed smile> i should know this...bad LtLisa...go watch all your stargate tapes when you get home...
                    the second line is from season 2, Message in a Bottle
                    and the third line is season 4, Small Victories

ship sistah

Comment

This is off topic but did anyone watch the 4400? Did you notice that the lawyer that got killed first was Narim of the Tollan and the medical examiner was Chloe the assistant that Sam gets into the cat fight with from Avenger 2.0? Well, sort of on topic because Jack is gazing longinly at Carter as she fights.
                      I still miss Jack and Sam

Comment

Thanks all for the good wishes for my vacation.

Marimba, You go Girl!!! You get 'em at Gate Con and come back with good news for The Family!

See ya'll when I get back!!!

Love to all!

Your Ship Nana

PS - I baked enough Shipper Cookies to take care of all of you until I get back!!!
                        We will miss you, Ship Nana!
                        Have a GREAT time!
                        We will have Thread X all ready for you when you return.

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by mjj1993
                          This is off topic but did anyone watch the 4400? Did you notice that the lawyer that got killed first was Narim of the Tollan and the medical examiner was Chloe the assistant that Sam gets into the cat fight with from Avenger 2.0? Well, sort of on topic because Jack is gazing longinly at Carter as she fights.
                          I believe that catfight took place in the wandering mind of Jay Felger. Maybe as much of a crush as he's got on Carter, he's a shipper as well or else why would he be imagining the longing look on Jack's face?

Comment

Originally posted by mjj1993
                            Well, no.... but I was actually planning on watching it in 40 minutes (and now I really will have to ). Also OT, did you guys ever see Martouf in the first episode of that weird fututrisic law show (I remember it had Ioan Gruffud in it.... droool...). I was laughing so hard at his silly hair I didn't catch anything else. (was also thinking "but Martouf! what will Sam say??! ).

Thanks for the group hug ship sistah! We surely need to stick together around here.
                            (I won't mention what I think TPTB are raining down on us ).

Comment

Ya know it occured to me that if TPTB do have someone watching the threads that the more lurkers who come out to play with us the better. The more names and comments being made by different people the more TPTB will get the idea that many people are upset.

It's hard to count the people who don't post comments.

So come on everyone, if you really are a shipper it is time to step up and be counted.
                              Okay, okay! I've been a "lurker" for a while, so I am now "outing" myself! I too was shocked by the photos for Affinity and I thought to myself, "I wonder if there's a thread devoted to this?" I should have known there would be! It's taken me a while to get through all the postings.

I will be an optimist in all this and, has been mentioned by other posters, I think that this "other" relationship is just a temporary thing.

And if TPTB are getting any negative mail about this, it's their fault! They started it with all the flirting, innuendoes, AU stories, etc. They are obligated to resolve this Sam/Jack thing. As my dear departed grandmother used to say, "Defecate or get off the pot!" (actually she used more colorful language, but I think you get it!)

Signed,
                              an ex-lurker

Comment

Originally posted by Arizona94
                                Okay, okay! I've been a "lurker" for a while, so I am now "outing" myself! I too was shocked by the photos for Affinity and I thought to myself, "I wonder if there's a thread devoted to this?" I should have known there would be! It's taken me a while to get through all the postings.

I will be an optimist in all this and, has been mentioned by other posters, I think that this "other" relationship is just a temporary thing.

And if TPTB are getting any negative mail about this, it's their fault! They started it with all the flirting, innuendoes, AU stories, etc. They are obligated to resolve this Sam/Jack thing. As my dear departed grandmother used to say, "Defecate or get off the pot!" (actually she used more colorful language, but I think you get it!)

Signed,
                                an ex-lurker
                                WELCOME AND TEC'MA'TE ARIZONA94!!!!!!

I am mad_gater!!!!!
                                *mad_gaters eyes glow*
                                And I am Keldor, Tok'ra shipper!! It is an honor to have another shipper come into the fold.

Comment

Working...
                                X