This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shelsfc
    Okay, I haven't been in the ship threads in awhile, but I just had to spend some time in here today!!
    I think someone said they thought that picture looked like Sam & Pete were about to kiss, but I disagree. I think Sam just looks shocked, maybe even a little annoyed? She does kinda look like she's about to say "What the hell are you thinking? Or is that just wishful thinking?

Oh, and please add me to the letter to Amanda!!
    You're probably thinking of the "ring picture." I was talking about the other picture where Sam and look like they're gonna kiss. But hopefully, judging from the lack of joy on Sam's face that it will be a goodbye kiss.

Comment

Yeah, I was thinking of the ring picture, sorry!

Anyway, I also hope it's a goodbye kiss!!

Comment

Hey folks! I'm new to the GW Forum, so I thought I'd just drop everyone a line.

WHAT'S WITH TPTB??? Don't they realise that nobody, I mean nobody likes . Why don't they realise we want him out!

I feel so helpless.
        sigpic
        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
          Hey folks! I'm new to the GW Forum, so I thought I'd just drop everyone a line.

WHAT'S WITH TPTB??? Don't they realise that nobody, I mean nobody likes . Why don't they realise we want him out!

I feel so helpless.
          Nobody is a word that never is correct.

Comment

Okay, I re-phrase that. Nearly nobody likes him. Nobody that I know likes him.
            sigpic
            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

bcmilco DD is a relative and can get away with anything.In a couple of more episodes he will replace Jack and take over the SGC.I really wish RDA started throwing his weight around and demanded Sam and Jack get together but RDA is too nice to make waves.

Comment

Didn't PDL (I think he directed Affinity) say that all was not well in Petesville, about directing this episode? Since he is "Pete's" brother in RL that should be equivalent at least to a dose of Zantac(sp) or whatever we need for the tummy. Someone please dredge up whatever he said in that interview, NOW.

Comment

That's what I have be saying as well bcmilco.I still think Sam and Jack will end up together but RDA is on a reduced schedule and This Pete fiasco is taking up valuable time that we do not have.I hope TPTB do not think they can give us 2 minutes of Sam and Jack being togehter and we will be happy.
                  Last edited by ses110; 11 July 2004, 07:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                    She says yes and I am SOOOOOOOOO gone! I will change the channel in that moment and NEVER come back! And I will make sure to not spend ONE STINKING DIME on ANY DVDS!!!! I wasn't going to wait but I'm going to see how this turns out before I buy Season 7. Sorry, I am freaking out just a *little* bit!

*runs off to find snarky song for new vid* Suggestions anyone?
                    Wow your freakin out, your freakin out!!! OMG I fell off my chair and couldn't get up. "Help I've fallena and I can't get up!"

To me this is just like TPTB are slapping us in the face and that is all there is to it. I don't care if they wanted Sam to have a BF but to offer a ring that is just toooooo far and they didn't have to do that to get their point across.

TPTB know how we feel and I'm sure they knew it would upset us!!!

It just STINKS, STINKS, STINKS!!!!
                    Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                      Okay, I re-phrase that. Nearly nobody likes him. Nobody that I know likes him.
                      I rather see Sam/Pete then Sam/Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                        Okay, I'm glad you've got that happy place--I need it right now (that and a couple bottles of wine). If I hear any good gossip, you guys will be the first to know, even if I have to use *gasp* dial-up!
                        I am leaving to go out of the country tomorrow early for a holiday but I will find a computer and internet connection there if I have to backpack thru the rain forest, swing thru the trees like Tarzan, cross the volcanos, etc, etc, to log on somewhere to read what you found out. I will be gone for 4 days but will try to keep up while I'm away if humanly possible.
                        Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                          Add me to list of those hitting the EXIT if for ANY reason Sam and do ANYTHING but breakup by this episode

I can't do it anymore after that
                          you can yank my chain only so far and then I will chew off my leg and go free
                          I'm with you Tame!!

My heart just can't take it anymore.

It keeps breaking and I keep stitching it up. It has so many scars and I just don't think it can take another tear and survive!!!

I think this is called Self Preservation!!!!
                          Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Brandie
                            Rating stuff eh?

Is there a place to read up about this forum's quirks? I don't want to spam this thread up with n00b-talk
                            Brandie don't forget to let Marimba know if you want to sign our letter to Amanda Tapping. She needs to know right away!!!
                            Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
                              Okay it's been five minutes since I wrote my last post and I've calmed down...

If she says yes, I'll do something rash... like break all my DVDs and send them to Bridge Studios with a (calm and polite) note explaining why.
                              Right now my one saving grace is that I'm going to tell myself that this is the episode where she finally says good bye to Pete.
                              This is the episode where Sam realizes that he's not the right guy and says goodbye.
                              That's what I'll believe untill I'm proved otherwise and If I am proved otherwise. well I wont be responsible for my actions
                              I just wish that Ship Diva and some of our other family from other places outside the U.S. could preview it for us like they do in the second half of the Season. That way we would'nt have to go thru the torture of watching it and not knowing where it is going. I'll probably bite off all of my fingernails and I haven't bitten them since I was a kiddlet.

But Noooooo, we have to do it all on our own. I know I'm being selfish here but I am truly worried and I know that episode is sooooo gonna upset me!!!
                              Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                                Sensing a shipper meltdown here.

Good timing!!! Thanks I needed that!!!
                                Ship Nana

Comment

Working...
                                X