This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Token
    Yeah, his attitude was very upbeat like "what's all the fuss". I also liked the comment RDA made about "being the boss". We may need to compose a little letter for Mr. RDA. hmmm..
    yeah, but I'm including my home address in THAT one

5 little words........
    Di.

Comment

Ship Nana, I'm stealing your spoiler space:
      Spoiler space

Originally posted by Ship Nana
      Yea, that comment about the dysfunctional family and then the kiss was very interestingly timed I thought. So what was that all about?
      Two major contradictions. (1) The usual "Pete is not a stalker." Yet, he was
      the definition of a stalker -- who cares what his profession was. If a person
      did what he did to one of the actors, they'd have his ass in jail for stalking.

(2) We are a big, dysfunctional family. Then the major kiss clips. Some family.
      What was that, like kissing her brother? Right! You guys are as
      suspicious as I am -- why bring up the kissing if they're trying to
      push the non-involvement angle between J&S?? Silent kissing. Add
      your comments here.

Doesn't add up. It will be interesting to see what facet of O'Neill's life is
      not threatened, per Rick's statement. I hope PS is not a threat to the
      confidence Jack has in his love for Sam! period.

--OzGirl

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
      appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
      full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
      in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

Or take him out with the trash..........
        Or (what Sam should have done months ago)...

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
          I was beginning to wonder about that! I'm not sure there could be a worse time to have negative fan reaction that when you're launching a new series! I read somewhere that they're hoping Stargate will turn into a franchise like Star Trek but they can't do that without a successful spinoff. Bad fan reaction could turn around and bite them if they're not careful.

I think their attempt at damage control has been, shall we say...*lacking*, but it's interesting to note that only a few have been talking and I'm beginning to wonder if they will be the ones hung out to dry in the end. I think the best defense here would have been *no* defense. They should have just admitted the fault and moved on. Everyone screws up.

I, for one am not so upset at the screw up as I am at the way they have totally botched the response to the fallout from Chernobyl. But then again, this is yet another topic which we have discussed ad nauseum...
          It is beyond my understanding. I can only hope that it will be made clearer when we actually see (to my great pain) how the Pete storyline goes.

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
            yeah, it's way past time they kick him off the island.
            Actually, let's get current, although the tribe comment and animated gif is nice.

Stalker Pete, you're just not qualified to handle Major Carter, and because of that us 'Shippers have to say...You're Fired!

(I must confess, I'm also a fan of "The Apprentice" )

(BTW, did I see Stalker Pete get scared out of his wits in Dale Earnhardt, Jr.'s car in a Budwiser commercial? )
            I am on a mission to acquire the SG-1 DVDs, since I wish to know all about this great universe...

I have the original movie and Season 1 on DVD.

Update: I also have Seasons 2 and 3 on DVD.

I have seen the light! Please help me learn more!

Comment

Originally posted by OzGirl
              Ship Nana, I'm stealing your spoiler space:
              Spoiler space

Two major contradictions. (1) The usual "Pete is not a stalker." Yet, he was
              the definition of a stalker -- who cares what his profession was. If a person
              did what he did to one of the actors, they'd have his ass in jail for stalking.

your comments here.

Doesn't add up. It will be interesting to see what facet of O'Neill's life is
              not threatened, per Rick's statement. I hope PS is not a threat to the
              confidence Jack has in his love for Sam! period.

--OzGirl
              Yep, Oz! You are, as usual, an astute observer of our own confused PTB! You're right--it doesn't add up! A kiss then the family thing--if it's meant to be a brotherly thing then ewww on so many levels!!! If not, well that can only say one thing! And I'm not thinking they were going for the ewww factor here!
              Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
              Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
              Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

ship sistah
                ROTFLMAO!!! How 'bout this one........ Sam should send him hurling through the Stargate.

Oops, who closed the iris?

Token ~

Comment

your comments here.

I think that's the point. Sam and Jack can't have a "normal" non-involving emotional relationship. There's too much there to just forget and move on. It's a dysfunctional family, in a sense that relates to them, because there's someone else in the picture at the moment and also Jack and Sam haven't been able to consummate their love......yet.
                  "Woo-hoo! Sorry, I got caught up in Teal'c's enthusiasm."--Jack, "Tangent"

Comment

Yeah, his attitude was very upbeat like "what's all the fuss". I also liked the comment RDA made about "being the boss". We may need to compose a little letter for Mr. RDA. hmmm..
                    Exactly. RDA said he didn't know very much about Ptui. Why should he if he's just a temporary distraction for his girl? As soon as Jack says the word, Ptui gets dropped. So we've got to get him to say "WORD" quick!

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

ship sistah
                      ROTFL!! You're scaring me here, ship sistah, and I'm a chick!
                      Di

Comment

Originally posted by Chevron 1
                        Actually, let's get current, although the tribe comment and animated gif is nice.

Stalker Pete, you're just not qualified to handle Major Carter, and because of that us 'Shippers have to say...You're Fired!

(BTW, did I see Stalker Pete get scared out of his wits in Dale Earnhardt, Jr.'s car in a Budwiser commercial? )
                        Welcome!!! Love your sig btw! We always have mercy on newbies here--we were all once newbies ourselves! Yep, loved "The Apprentice" too! Maybe we could have the Donald come and do a guest spot! As for the Budweiser commercial, I'm gonna have to look for that! If so, I can certainly project Ptui into the role!

Comment

Originally posted by Chevron 1

Hello, Chevron 1!!! Have you signed our letter? If not, there's still time.

Welcome to our wonderful, shippy family!!!

This one is for you or shall I say Pete..

Haven't seen that one. Are you sure Jack wasn't driving?

Token ~

Comment

Exactly. RDA said he didn't know very much about Ptui. Why should he if he's just a temporary distraction for his girl? As soon as Jack says the word, Ptui gets dropped. So we've got to get him to say "WORD" quick!

ship sistah
                            I'm thinking thank you notes are in order here! Thanking him for giving us shippers LOTS of hope and something to look forward to! And hey, he's the boss--who am I gonna believe? Him or Amanda? I'm going with RDA on this one!

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                              Okay, I thought the whole idea was to send the stuff TOGETHER. At least that was what I thought was the plan, or did I miss a memo? I think we should go back to plan A (sending everything with Tasha) since I'm leaving in a week and I doubt everything would get here in time, with the holiday and all. That way everything can go together.

Lisa...who is sick and hence extremely cranky
                              A belated happy 4th to everybody in the family (and those lurkers )! I leave for a few days and this thread goes out of control! So the good stuff happens while I'm gone, eh? GW still hasn't got the fanfic section sorted out yet! This can be evidenced by the lack of new fics. And Lisa, hope you feel better soon! This thread ain't the same w/o you!

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                                OK my family

Here is what my CD for Amanda looks like :

http://www.angelfire.com/magic/le_mo...u/cdcover4.jpg

http://www.angelfire.com/magic/le_mo...rdu/label1.jpg

it's a bit big ..but ..at least ..you can read all the songs..It's in the post to Marimba (Lisa) now

Enjoy

Caty
                                First off, I am *way* behind on reading posts here! Secondly, the covers are GREAT, Caty! Thirdly... 20 minutes to the Lowdown!

Sally
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X